Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I must admit, even though, I hate Asian foids, Indonesians and the foids from laos are pretty good looking because of their Indian,/causcaian mix.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
★★
Still wouldn't have a kid with them though they're still Asian and have more Asian features then causacasian features. But I don't know why these are the only two ethnicities I'm attracted to. Indonesians are mixed with arabs/Indians and laos with african/Portuguese. I have also noticed the foids in laos are not flat like asians, must be the black mix. I still wouldn't have a kid though. They're Just eye candy. The rest look like monkeys.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

You never posted a picture of what indonesian foids on social media look like after i asked. I can't differentiate them from other sea like filipinos

You never posted a picture of what indonesian foids on social media look like after i asked. I can't differentiate them from other sea like filipinos
Filipinas

IMG 20240511 202437
IMG 20240511 202739

Indonesians
IMG 20240511 202406
IMG 20240511 202346IMG 20240511 202424

Attachments

• IMG_20240511_202424.jpg
    IMG_20240511_202424.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 12
The Portugese never colonized Laos

Don't know. All chinks look the same to me
This is what sfcels do, to try and act superior like they can't see the difference.
They will say things similar to what you said, and then, will demand Japanese/korean women and call sea ones ugly, (which they are). So clearly, they know there's a difference.

This is what sfcels do, to try and act superior like they can't see the difference.
They will say things similar to what you said, and then, will demand Japanese/korean women and call sea ones ugly, (which they are). So clearly, they know there's a difference.
Korean whores are ugly like the rest. Only Japanese are identifiable because they have most weird eyes

South East Asians are better hence why even the Chinese settled there in the millions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back