Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I moved out twice in a month

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
and it caused me mental damage. You know, new places and shit. Same city but different people and shit. No stability causes in me fuckin mega hiroshima nagasaki depression as fuck. Now I feel like crying everyday out of nowhere.

There are also other things, like high chance of going to prison, can't find a job even though I FUCKIN TRY...

Over. Also roommate makes me fuckin mad 'cause a bitch do some stupid shit and I want to tell her to get a fuckin grip but knowing how my life is shit I am afraid it will AGAIN go to some fuckin mega holocaust mode and I will get new problems with police while I currently have problems with law (I can easily want to punch somebody and she might have a boyfriend then I will knock him out they will go to police etc. know what I'm talking 'bout)

And as always no one cares. Just another male, another statistic in this bitch. Fuck it all for fuck sake I wanna out. I am so paranoid already and scared I want to shoot every human I find on a street just in case to be sure they aren't going to harm me.

Fuck this life. Since last week I have been so fuckin paranoid out of nowhere I can't grasp it.

Last edited:
careful brocel. I understand ur pain of moving, doing that while being incel is not for the weak minded.

careful brocel. I understand ur pain of moving, doing that while being incel is not for the weak minded.
yeah. I hate this fuckin life and its unstable state

yeah. I hate this fuckin life and its unstable state

Indeed. I moved into my apartment for two weeks before going to the hospital, which then led to moving back into the basement for a month. I've since moved into a different apartment.

Indeed. I moved into my apartment for two weeks before going to the hospital, which then led to moving back into the basement for a month. I've since moved into a different apartment.
I hate living with other people since they also have different patterns of behaviour than I. I like when everything is quite. People are mostly extraverted dickheads. And once I have beaten up one roommate he was bleeding. I really hate people but I ain't got the other choice for now

I lived in a tent in winter a lot.

Much better than other people

I lived in a tent in winter a lot.

Much better than other people
With that logic there is always someone who has it worse/better

With that logic there is always someone who has it worse/better
One time I lived with a crowd, the Chad stole everyone's rent for many months. We all got kicked out. He took our money and moved far away.

One time I lived with a crowd, the Chad stole everyone's rent for many months. We all got kicked out. He took our money and moved far away.
How? Where I live I pay directly to landlord

Chad had the contract. We all pitched in for a house.
Illegal shit like ukrainian toilets. Was it cheaper that way or what?

Brutal, i hope he is dead and burried by now.

It was in the 1980's... $100 USD for a room in a house with a yard... In the suburbs
Fuck so you are ancientcel. How old are you?

60. Now I rent a landmass and a shack for 200. I have doggies and Kitties
Damn. The oldest probably here if you ain't larping, fuckin ancientcel. Dogs <3
What decade was the worst in general for you?

Last edited:
Damn. The oldest probably here if you ain't larping, fuckin ancientcel. Dogs <3
What decade was the worst in general for you?
80s. Was young and lonely. All garls hatted me! Constant rejected! Bad times.

Mal temps!

80s. Was young and lonely. All garls hatted me! Constant rejected! Bad times.

Mal temps!
Do you think it is better to be young incel nowadays?

Last edited:
Only if you have a FAM.

That way you could take the time and efforts to maintain the relationship! It is very valuable!
I think nowadays at some point you can nerdmaxx at something and get money. Back in the days there was harder to learn nerd shit but nowadays it is easier to find info yet COMPETITION is fuckin much higher

How dafuq did you got your Own place out of all the People ? Are you Mentally that Sound to do It? The Papierwork , the steps?

I feel fucking stupid when It Comes to this but Rotting in the basement for much Longer is Not an Option for my sanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back