Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I most likely have a bad nerve issue or disease

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Today my coffee and ramen noodles fell out of my hand again involuntarily and i keep getting feelings of pins and needles in my body, especially my feet and hands. I feel like my body is getting much weaker by the day as well and my back sometimes hurt

Why do i keep getting a 70 years old oldcel issues in my early 20's? Balding, crumbling weak body, malfunctioning brain (constant brain fog + shit tier memory)

JFL at my "youth"

Celebrate it's almost over

How long have you had those for? Do you have problems with gait? where is the back pain located?
How is your nutrition? Do you eat meat? Have you had a viral infection lately?

Lumbar spine? Thoracic? Any herniation below neck would not explain the symptoms in your hands. When was the last time you had blood tests for electrolytes? Are the symptoms progressing? Do you a problem with constipation? What was the conclusion of neurologist?

used to have that problem, just got to eat healthy for a year and stay on a strict diet and it should fix itself.

Lumbar spine? Thoracic? Any herniation below neck would not explain the symptoms in your hands. When was the last time you had blood tests for electrolytes? Are the symptoms progressing? Do you a problem with constipation? What was the conclusion of neurologist?
It could be from the Spironolactone i took for few days as it causes electrolytes imbalance and increases potassium/decreases sodium massively
Its similar with me. We have bad genetics.
Death would be mercy for us

It could be from the Spironolactone i took for few days as it causes electrolytes imbalance and increases potassium/decreases sodium massively

Death would be mercy for us
Possible. I wouldnt use it if I were you. Gives Gyno.

i have cholinergic urticaria (a nerve related issue). it's so over for us :feelsrope:

Its similar with me. We have bad genetics.
65FC447F B01F 4ED9 A34B 7E1C5A2048E9