Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I missed out on the experience of having sex with teen foids in high school

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
and it's going to haunt me forever
0YT85Xb

Welcome to the real world, where 20% of men get 80% of women (at least for casually sex)

I missed so much in my teens years that I cant cope with anything anymore, nothing make me fell alive again

and there is nothing you can do about it for the rest of your life, except watch as the younger generations continue to do this over and over again, and develop into adults with healthy sexual lives while you are reminded of what you missed out on every day.

and there is nothing you can do about it for the rest of your life, except watch as the younger generations continue to do this over and over again, and develop into adults with healthy sexual lives while you are reminded of what you missed out on every day.
based halloweencel

I missed out on the experience of having sex. The end.

look at it this way.

Allah has prevented you from falling into adultery.

embrace it.

Water is wet.

For incels youth=wasted

I missed so much in my teens years that I cant cope with anything anymore, nothing make me fell alive again
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Megumin is the normie choice.
Megumin is best girl stfu

The best we can get now is an old, used up public toilet.