Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I missed a good opportunity fuuuck I wish i was lower inhib

MuscleManlet

MuscleManlet

Banned
-
Yesterday i made a post about a non penised individual/ woman /foid whatever u wanna call them that I sat next to at the library and used ALL MY FUCKING ENERGY to Neurotypically LARP and act as normal and non awkward as possible. I was also looksmaxxed at the time which i guess would HOPEFULLY put me at a number higher than 1.
Shower, hair, everything. My LARPing was spot on and we sat there doing work together for a hours without her figuring out im a fucking retard autist. It helped that we didnt exchange many words.

I didnt ask her for her number or anything cause my social calculations didn't account for that yet. But here's the thing. I've never seen her on my campus. The chances of me running into her again are slim to none.

But today I ran into her at my college's minimart and there was a perfect opportunity for me to make ANY kind of move whatsoever but instead I bought like 25 cans of fucking tuna.

View: https://imgur.com/a/SWau1jd

It sounds like a joke but i had to spend the money in my account before the semester ends because the balance doesn't carry over.

So yeah I don't have her number but at least I have a bunch of fucking tuna.

Take every opportunity you can bros. Don't be like me.

fakecel trait: foids let you sit next to them

fakecel trait: foids let you sit next to them
I shouldn't shit on my self esteem more than I already do, but it took every brain cell in my body and unimaginable LARPing effort to perform brain calculations to conduct the combnation of words with the highest probability of her simply letting me sit at the same table

No opportunity for your face you idiot

She's banged by Chads all night long, no chance for you anyway

I shouldn't shit on my self esteem more than I already do, but it took every brain cell in my body and unimaginable LARPing effort to perform brain calculations to conduct the combination of words with the highest probability of her simply letting me sit at the same table

You wasted energy on a hole...pitiful. My "social calculations" always factored vanity.

i know ive had multiple chances but always filled and now im too old