Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss you guys.

Xpvfz

Xpvfz

Every man for himself.
I don't even want to participate in humanity anymore. Fuck Freedom. Fuck people, Fuck my family, Fuck everyone. I've been treated like shit by almost everyone in my life. And I didn't want to be on this site at first for looking like "a tumor of humanity." But the real tumor is humanity itself, I'll just embrace celibacy and from now on just engage on this site as much as I can. =D

I don't even want to participate in humanity anymore. Fuck Freedom. Fuck people, Fuck my family, Fuck everyone. I've been treated like shit by almost everyone in my life. And I didn't want to be on this site at first for looking like "a tumor of humanity." But the real tumor is humanity itself, I'll just embrace celibacy and from now on just engage on this site as much as I can. =D
Enjoy your stay brotha

Oh Hello There Shrek GIF

I'm fucking sick of living this fake ass persona. :whitepill:

Welcome brocel :feelsaww:

I hope you find some solace here :feelsokman:

Everyone here seems really nice and caring, and we try our best to look out for one another. :feelscomfy:

Welcome brocel :feelsaww:

I hope you find some solace here :feelsokman:

Everyone here seems really nice and caring, and we try our best to look out for one another. :feelscomfy:
You guys are like a real family to me. I would love to play Helldivers with you guys, but I'm broke atm. Have a blessful night. :feelsaww::cryfeels:

Last edited:
You guys are like a real family to me. I would love to play Helldivers with you guys, but I'm broke atm. Have a blessful night. :feelsaww::cryfeels:
You too brocel! Maybe sometime we can all play a game together. :feelsYall::dab: