Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss the st blackops2cel memes

agreed, as much as memes kind of ruined /r/incels, the lack of them made this place less funny. Regardless incels.is > /r/incels

iiiTeMpeR said:
agreed, as much as memes kind of ruined /r/incels, the lack of them made this place less funny. Regardless incels.is > /r/incels

I disagree. r/incels was far better than this place. Trust me, r/incels back in 2016 was so nice. Ever since The Atomic Blackpill, it went down the drain. I really miss the reddit layout. Was so confy. I miss going on r/incels after a long day of work and browsing for hours to catch up. Feelsbadman.

a-virgin-nigger said:
iiiTeMpeR said:
agreed, as much as memes kind of ruined /r/incels, the lack of them made this place less funny. Regardless incels.is > /r/incels
I disagree. r/incels was far better than this place. Trust me, r/incels back in 2016 was so nice. Ever since The Atomic Blackpill, it went down the drain. I really miss the reddit layout. Was so confy. I miss going on r/incels after a long day of work and browsing for hours to catch up. Feelsbadman.

yup, this forum will never be on par to the subreddit, we should have moved to voat

Fuck those degenerate cucks that nuked /r/Incels. I miss it like a child I lost.

1417249086960.pnghttp:

a-virgin-nigger said:

Try incels.life

skinnyfat said:
yup, this forum will never be on par to the subreddit, we should have moved to voat

www.incel.life is exactly like reddit, except is under incel administration. No risk of cucked SJW admins deleting it.

Memes can blackpill the normies and trigger cucks most effectively

Fret not, my child, for our Lord Saint blackops2cel is ever present, watching over us incels.