Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss the st blackops2cel memes

agreed, as much as memes kind of ruined /r/incels, the lack of them made this place less funny. Regardless incels.is > /r/incels
 
iiiTeMpeR said:
agreed, as much as memes kind of ruined /r/incels, the lack of them made this place less funny. Regardless incels.is > /r/incels

I disagree. r/incels was far better than this place. Trust me, r/incels back in 2016 was so nice. Ever since The Atomic Blackpill, it went down the drain. I really miss the reddit layout. Was so confy. I miss going on r/incels after a long day of work and browsing for hours to catch up. Feelsbadman.
 
a-virgin-nigger said:
iiiTeMpeR said:
agreed, as much as memes kind of ruined /r/incels, the lack of them made this place less funny. Regardless incels.is > /r/incels
I disagree. r/incels was far better than this place. Trust me, r/incels back in 2016 was so nice. Ever since The Atomic Blackpill, it went down the drain. I really miss the reddit layout. Was so confy. I miss going on r/incels after a long day of work and browsing for hours to catch up. Feelsbadman.

yup, this forum will never be on par to the subreddit, we should have moved to voat
 
Fuck those degenerate cucks that nuked /r/Incels. I miss it like a child I lost.

1417249086960.pnghttp:
 
a-virgin-nigger said:
I disagree. r/incels was far better than this place. Trust me, r/incels back in 2016 was so nice. Ever since The Atomic Blackpill, it went down the drain. I really miss the reddit layout. Was so confy. I miss going on r/incels after a long day of work and browsing for hours to catch up. Feelsbadman.

Try incels.life
 
skinnyfat said:
yup, this forum will never be on par to the subreddit, we should have moved to voat

www.incel.life is exactly like reddit, except is under incel administration. No risk of cucked SJW admins deleting it.
 
Memes can blackpill the normies and trigger cucks most effectively
 
Fret not, my child, for our Lord Saint blackops2cel is ever present, watching over us incels.
 

Similar threads

Samurai
Replies
6
Views
408
wastedcodeine
wastedcodeine
PoodankMcGee
Replies
10
Views
286
SoycuckGodOfReddit
SoycuckGodOfReddit
THE TRUE DIGLET
Replies
10
Views
290
THE TRUE DIGLET
THE TRUE DIGLET

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top