Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss the satanist guy ngl

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
I miss @Michael W. Ford ngl, he was actually an interesting user even if he was kinda strange.

he was actually an interesting user even if he was kinda strange.
my opinion on 99% of users here

especially:

@General Alek

@wereq

weird ass niggers (ly)

It's funny how in every "I miss _____ user" thread, the one in the blank is a fakecel, 100% of the time...

He was a mogger, and didn't care less about Inceldom, he just wanted to be an edgelord.

But sure, man...

It's funny how in every "I miss _____ user" thread, the one in the blank is a fakecel, 100% of the time...

He was a mogger, and didn't care less about Inceldom, he just wanted to be an edgelord.

But sure, man...
this is just wrong lol xD

But sure, man...
He was balding, ethnic and 5'5ft and a wizard.

His Magick never worked for me lol

what the fuck was interesting bout him
you wouldn't get it

I miss @Michael W. Ford ngl, he was actually an interesting user even if he was kinda strange.
he was based as fuck and was banned by agecuck jannies

Nigger, he was regularly bragging about being 6'2" and getting female attention. :feelstastyman:
that was only after he cast the magic spells to make him into chad

I didn't know he even had an opinion on the AOC debate.
You get to raise your own personal piece of pussy. You can brainwash them into being your personal sex slave. imagine seeing your JB daughter walking around the house in her panties. Imagine sniffing your daughters dirty panties. If I had a daughter, I'd fuck her little pussy every single day.

But sure, man...

He wrote a lot of peedoophilic stuff
I see, thanks. I wish I could see it. @DeepSea for instance was banned merely for arguing against the claim that any sexual contact between adults and people below some arbitrary age is intrinsically harmful, which I particularly found very unjust, since it isn't a crime to just contest some allegedly scientific claim. He was just exercising freedom of speech.

But I can understand someone being banned if they want to turn this forum into rapey 2.0, for instance.

It was a better time.

I do too. Incels.is was so much better last year. It's a shame mods have to be fags and ban all the good users.

Yes, I miss that short-fused, angry crackhead.

Almost as much as I miss his non-stop, pointless posting about utter utter shit.