Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss the kids I will never have

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
"Daddy's home" I'll never hear those words from my heirs who TRULY love me from the bottom of their hearts.
Teach them about life, how to actually succeed with blackpilled advices and to commit to the truth rather than normie's lies.
Ease their hearts when they come crying and help them cope.
And have them giving me company at me in my death bed

I will never have this

9B5CF568 FD7A 4524 B541 68EC33F90D5C

I never got to say “daddy’s home” to my father.

You can always have this
Battle Droids Ok GIF by Star Wars

You haven't been around many kids in your life. They are annoying, useless, and will nuke your bank account.

sorry bro, society decided young women needed to have 3000 "boyfriends" each instead of marriages

You haven't been around many kids in your life. They are annoying, useless, and will nuke your bank account.
not really, the annoying ones are the ones who are left 24 hours watching fucking tablets or are uneducated because the parents don't care about them and leave them at daycare, I was a nice kid and have met many nice kids. ofc they're useless, they're kids, but if they're your kids you'll get true love

i will never have a life :feelsrope:

Empty basement syndrome is brutal