Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss the days when I was obsessed with looks only

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
At least looks is always fixable to some extent and you always get a bit of dopamine rush when progress is made. You can always fantasize about ascending after passing a certain aesthetic threshold.

Now I’ve realized that every aspect of my life is a failure and that was predetermined long before I was born. I’m non NT which is genetic. My parents couldn’t provide the ideal upbringing because they have shit genes too. My formative years were miserable because I’m a genetic trash. And none of these factors can be fixed. In addition we’ve reached a point where regular non celeb chads don’t get noticed anymore and they have to put in efforts too just to get a Becky. It’s literally over. There’s no hope anymore.

who else high af rn

It's gotten so bad that I can't even focus myself to read 2 tiny paragraphs.

NT is the least fixable trait. There's surgeries and the gym to fix shitty looks, but nothing can really fix a broken brain.

NT is the least fixable trait. There's surgeries and the gym to fix shitty looks, but nothing can really fix a broken brain.
i used to be mind > body pilled, but now i'm mind = body pilled

both are important, they are inseparable