Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I miss the COVID lockdowns

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
I miss the Chad-19 lockdowns when thousands of normies were dying daily and Chads and Stacys couldn’t go outside and party. I was actually happy during the Chad-19 lockdowns, getting better grades studycelling since I didn’t have to deal with asshole bullies and normies in college and could work from home. Now everything is shit and I have to deal with obnoxious normshits daily and can’t studycel from home anymore. Chads and Stacys are now out in full force, back under the based lockdowns they were miserable and roping which was lifefuel.

Last edited:
Well sadly I wouldn’t put it past your tribe and their shabbos goyim slaves like Fauci just yet.:feelsseriously:

They may for all we know be cooking up their next diabolical false flag hoax to scare the public back into compliance as we type.:feelsUgh:

Perhaps they will release a truly dangerous pathogen onto the world stage soon, that really does kill scary true pandemic numbers of people?:feelsohgod:

Your fellow Jews are capable of just about anything. :feelswhat:

So again don’t count them out. :feelsugh:

I’m near Jew York where you need the kikecine to even go to a bar or restaurant. If that’s not blackmail then idk what is

traffic was much better during 2020 when normgroids were worried about dying from the coof, now the roads are even more clogged than they were in 2019

traffic was much better during 2020 when normgroids were worried about dying from the coof, now the roads are even more clogged than they were in 2019
We need a new (virus) :feelsLSD:
The traffic is horrible and covid didn’t get rid of enough normgroids

Jews "leaked" all of the West's dangerous research to the Chinese. The chinks, having no morals and lacking safe guards or legislative checks, have taken this research to its conclusion. Jews also ran biotech companies like 23andme to collect DNA from the general populace and send it to China. Now all the kikes have to do is provoke China into WW3 and billions will die, while the Jews will be able to wash their hands of any involvement and pretend to be victims themselves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biNxl7tiVSY

Disclaimer: my mother is a kike and technically so am I.

Jews "leaked" all of the West's dangerous research to the Chinese. The chinks, having no morals and lacking safe guards or legislative checks, have taken this research to its conclusion. Jews also ran biotech companies like 23andme to collect DNA from the general populace and send it to China. Now all the kikes have to do is provoke China into WW3 and billions will die, while the Jews will be able to wash their hands of any involvement and pretend to be victims themselves.

Agreed, how can we kikes benefit from this?

We need a new (virus) :feelsLSD:
The traffic is horrible and covid didn’t get rid of enough normgroids
Ideal would be a deadly virus that spreads among everyone but kills only foids

Just wait until the vaxx die off bros!

It will make the mil-accel of the whites look like a mud pie tea party!

( milaccel = military accelerationism ) good luck finding that masterful bit of angery pro White propaganda! It's based on the book "seige" by james mason - available online, probably...

Well sadly I wouldn’t put it past your tribe and their shabbos goyim slaves like Fauci just yet.:feelsseriously:

They may for all we know be cooking up their next diabolical false flag hoax to scare the public back into compliance as we type.:feelsUgh:

Perhaps they will release a truly dangerous pathogen onto the world stage soon, that really does kill scary true pandemic numbers of people?:feelsohgod:

Likely. Probably deadly to the vaxxed, whatever it is they are planning.
Man you kikes are everywhere.
Ideal would be a deadly virus that spreads among everyone but kills only foids
One that kills every non-virgin foid, leaving us with nothing but the unicorn adult virgins and a ton of JBs.

Last edited:
barely anyone died. no one stopped partying because of the quarantine.

Agreed, how can we kikes benefit from this?
Some own shares in BlackRock. Some believe the destruction of Edom is profit enough.

My advice is the same for everyone, stack gold/silver and avoid getting caught up in the war machine of any side. Dodge the draft. Flee. Run. The wealthy are all building bunkers and buying up property in remote regions for a reason. Want to turn a profit doing honest work? Take out a loan and get into the bunker construction business.

I miss them too :fuk:
Also this is a real truecel trait

I quite enjoyed lockdowns at times tbh, I have no interest in going to bars or clubs and I'm not a sociable person so I was fine with staying in by myself.

Same and I agree with pretty much everything
I just want to see normies and women suffer, to rot and rope because of isolation. If the virus was actually deadly I would've been insanely happy because of people dying everyday. I legit give no fucks about society's well being, fuck this clown world.

I miss the Chad-19 lockdowns when thousands of normies were dying daily and Chads and Stacys couldn’t go outside and party. I was actually happy during the Chad-19 lockdowns, getting better grades studycelling since I didn’t have to deal with asshole bullies and normies in college and could work from home. Now everything is shit and I have to deal with obnoxious normshits daily and can’t studycel from home anymore. Chads and Stacys are now out in full force, back under the based lockdowns they were miserable and roping which was lifefuel.
Don't worry, there will be more of them next year in the spring of 2022. Screenshot this post. :feelsdevil::yes::feelsEhh:

There is another one going on right now with Omicron going around. Funny thing is that its less deadlier than the Delta but that doesn't change the fact that were locking down again.

I don't mind though. The more lockdowns the better.

Reality is going to hit the world in a big way in the spring of 2022, I'm not ready to reveal my sources quite yet, but in time I will fren. :feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
There is another one going on right now with Omicron going around. Funny thing is that its less deadlier than the Delta but that doesn't change the fact that were locking down again.

I don't mind though. The more lockdowns the better.
The real reason for the covid lockdowns will present itself next year, it will be felt by all of the population of the world as the horror of the cleverly disguised ruse reveals itself. By then not even the most staunch skeptics or doubters will be able to deny the absolute state of the world.
:feelsEhh::yes:

Same, it must have been the closest experience to inceldom all these normans must have had, it should make a come back with even more power.

Same, it must have been the closest experience to inceldom all these normans must have had, it should make a come back with even more power.
Evil smile wicked smile

Reality is going to hit the world in a big way in the spring of 2022, I'm not ready to reveal my sources quite yet, but in time I will fren. :feelsdevil::yes:
I don't mind if you can't share your sources, but what will happen? Have seen lots of theories but none convince me yet as they're 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, etc. versions of general conspiracy that has been going around for years but never happens.

Hopefully it’s something truly exciting like an ET false flag invasion at least. :feelshehe:

A conventional Soviet Union or Mad Max collapse scenario would be kinda boring these days methinks.

Hopefully it’s something truly exciting like an ET false flag invasion at least. :feelshehe:

A conventional Soviet Union or Mad Max collapse scenario would be kinda boring these days methinks.
I won't settle for less than an alien invasion or Jesus second coming bringing divine judgement to toilets :bigbrain:

I don't mind if you can't share your sources, but what will happen? Have seen lots of theories but none convince me yet as they're 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, etc. versions of general conspiracy that has been going around for years but never happens.
If I shared what I know now, nobody would believe me, I don't even want to believe in it myself. I will reveal everything in spring. :feelsdevil::yes:

More on the lines of Soviet Union style economic collapse meets medicinal martial law and forced covid quarantine camps. All I'm willing to say at present. :feelsEhh::yes:

Where I am from, the lockdowns (and even curfews) have already returned JFL.

Only the United States remains as the last remaining holdout resistance, but I'm afraid they'll try their shenanigans here soon as well. Should be amusing. :feelsjuice:

The real reason for the covid lockdowns will present itself next year, it will be felt by all of the population of the world as the horror of the cleverly disguised ruse reveals itself. By then not even the most staunch skeptics or doubters will be able to deny the absolute state of the world.
:feelsEhh::yes:

Oh God yes that sounds so good I could nearly coom to it.

My New Years' wish is all normies coming to terms that the world they live in is undoubtedly evil and irredeemable, and that they are trapped in it just as much as we are. More importantly, we were right.

More on the lines of Soviet Union style economic collapse meets medicinal martial law and forced covid quarantine camps. All I'm willing to say at present. :feelsEhh::yes:
:shock: Will unvaxxed people like me be the first to be gassed?

In my country only curfews for some regions reporting lots of infected people, funny thing, is that nobody dies of it, so no reason enough to justify them, but they still do it :feelsautistic:

Oh God yes that sounds so good I could nearly coom to it.

My New Years' wish is all normies coming to terms that the world they live in is undoubtedly evil and irredeemable, and that they are trapped in it just as much as we are. More importantly, we were right.
Quick tease, 2022-23 HellWorld becomes complete. :feelsdevil::yes:

In my country only curfews for regions reporting lots of infected people, funny thing, is that nobody dies of it, so no reason enough to justify them, but they still do it :feelsautistic:

There's been no reason to do half the shit they have been subjecting us to through these recent decades, but they have done it anyway.

Now we are fast heading towards the conclusion of this globohomo conspiracy, one hopes.

In my country only curfews for some regions reporting lots of infected people, funny thing, is that nobody dies of it, so no reason enough to justify them, but they still do it :feelsautistic:
They'll come after us unvaccinated in western industrial nations first before everybody else, but after us, they'll try to force the rest of the world to follow suit shortly afterward. :feelsjuice: :yes:

There's been no reason to do half the shit they have been subjecting us to through these recent decades, but they have done it anyway.

Now we are fast heading towards the conclusion of this globohomo conspiracy, one hopes.
I hope so too, but those sadistic fucks kind of enjoy way too much boiling the frog, which kinda explains why they never go full retarded and pull the trigger once and for all.

They'll come after us unvaccinated in western industrial nations first before everybody else, but after us, they'll try to force the rest of the world to follow suit shortly afterward. :feelsjuice: :yes:
Fuck, time to return to the isolated mountain caves as our ancestors did lmao

I hope so too, but those sadistic fucks kind of enjoy way too much boiling the frog, which kinda explains why they never go full retarded and pull the trigger once and for all.

Fuck, time to return to the isolated mountain caves as our ancestors did lmao
Going to be lots of intentional dropping off the radar of society here and everywhere soon enough. Going to be lots of people forced out of their homes as well. :feelsdevil::yes:

Going to be lots of intentional dropping off the radar of society here and everywhere soon enough. Going to be lots of people forced out of their homes as well. :feelsdevil::yes:

Sounds like the perfect excuse to abandon the West and SEAmaxx.

Too bad that might not be easy with travel restrictions.

There will be very few places to escape or to find refuge within all of this, that is a certainty in this whole sordid affair. :feelsjuice:

Will have to riddle the door of my shanty full of allahu akbar traps so the glowers opening it won't escape nor get me alive :feelskek:

I can't travel already because of not having the kikeccine, time to return with our megalodon bruddas at the lowest floor of the Mariana Trench :bigbrain:

There will be very few places to escape or to find refuge within all of this, that is a certainty in this whole sordid affair. :feelsjuice:
Time to grow gills and SEAmaxx for real as in literally its looking like buddy boyos. :feelsUgh:

Time to grow gills and SEAmaxx for real as in literally its looking like buddy boyos. :feelsUgh:
I have never cared much for the sea or ocean, I prefer land, but to each their own. :feelsjuice:

for me it has been "lockdown" for 6 years. 6 years with minimal contact with people. many normies would have killed themselves during that time. now in my 7th year of rotting. we will see how far it goes.

I miss lockdowns too
bring them back tbhngl:smonk::feelsokman:

cope, chads and stacies were fucking the entire lockdown

It was kinda fun tbh for the first 2 months or so, like time to buckle down and also liked working from home (cuz my job sucked) but got tired of it by June of 20

a mud pie tea party!

Would you let a girl borrow your lucky stick to make mud pies?

>2080
>be Chinese
>go on vacation to Israel, arrive in 30 minutes on a high speed Chinese jet
>walk into Israeli airport, mixed race jew female approaches you
>"Welcome my lord. Would you like dinner, bath or me?"
>have group sex with her and all of her young colleagues while your luggage is being handled by a jew male serf
>get driven to Grand Hotel Tel Aviv in a self-driving Geely vehicle
>while its driving, foids are staring since they know only men of the Chinese Empire can afford to be driven by one
>stop the car and pick up 2 random foids
>let them suck your dick for the remainder of the trip to the hotel
>arrive at the hotel, get greeted by a white male serf
>"Welcome master!"
>see a cute young girl standing behind him. Cute for a white female at least
>Ask who she is
>"That's my daughter milord."
>Tell him you want to take her to your room for sex
>"Certainly milord! Thank you so much!"
>fuck his daughter without a condom
>As you cum she thanks you for not using a condom
>Call Huawei corporate on your holographic cellphone
>"I'm bored, send me some jew plebians to kill and a cleanup crew"
>30 minutes pass until 5 white men arrive
>Kill them all using your genetically enhanced strength, while the daughter watches in awe
>Prior to killing each and every one of them, they thank you for the honor of being killed by you
>Tell the daughter to use their blood as lube, and then fuck her again
>She cries tears of goy while being fucked
>Wake up the next morning to a clean hotel room and 8 naked jew foids sitting on their knees, begging for sex
>Annoyed by seeing these ugly white holes when waking up in this shithole country, you kill them all as they thank you for touching them

In your dream you filthy goyim
More likely: Jews effect the (((((great reset)))))), China becomes slave country forever and its economy is in continuous collapse, rices are starving like in Mao days :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Jews out themselves as global rulers, set up global authority and merge NATO armies into one and take over the rest of this shithole planet. All Jews are given unlimited resources and infinite soycial credit while goyim get negative soycial credit scores and have to spend their lives slaving in factories while the foids having orgies with inbred Jewish elites like Me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited: