Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i miss my old personality

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
no longer than 6 months ago i was such a outgoing guy, if i found a foid attractive i would get near her and flirt with her,i would never be able to get anything, but at least i tried, and sometimes i could keep a conversation of a few minutes with a foid, i had many friends and never felt lonely, so my friends started disappearing one after another, i don't know why, but before i release i was alone, and i have been so lonely, i'm afraid of approaching foids now, i can't even approach anymore, i miss so many people now, i simply don't have a stable group of friends, i just want my old personality back, foids stealed it away from me

just get into drugs. Trust me your high inhib nature will go away.

jfl @ being outgoing as an incel

Once I learned of the blackpill I completely changed. I spent years in denial because I thought it was just my personality that was the problem, and if I tried hard enough some foid would look past my appearance. But after countless failures I stopped caring

Once I learned of the blackpill I completely changed. I spent years in denial because I thought it was just my personality that was the problem, and if I tried hard enough some foid would look past my appearance. But after countless failures I stopped caring
shit, i'm going to gymaxxed now, if that doesen't work i'm giving up

jfl @ being outgoing as an incel
"I wasn't at a party flirting with girls for 3 months now ... I'm so incel guys, I think I'll rope soon :,("
I hope OP gets banned soon.

"I wasn't at a party flirting with girls for 3 months now ... I'm so incel guys, I think I'll rope soon :,("
i din't getted any puss, seriusly i just had hope flrting, i'm still fucking kissless, never got a date, i was just lower inib:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

being social and confident is a truecel trait

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: I know that feel, OP. Sometimes I look back on my old self and it’s hard to believe that I used to be him. I used to make people laugh and I had a gravitational pull to me, now I am just a huge buzzkill.

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: I know that feel, OP. Sometimes I look back on my old self and it’s hard to believe that I used to be him. I used to make people laugh and I had a gravitational pull to me, now I am just a huge buzzkill.
SAME WITH ME, ISOLATION IS MAKING ME MORE HIGH INIB
serious are you envious of i being rejected multiple times?:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear man and ignore @nice_try, he’s just a wank stain.

Sorry to hear man and ignore @nice_try, he’s just a wank stain.
yep, if get banned i will seriusly rope, with friends gone, you are everything i have left

Last edited:
yep, if get banned i will seriusly hope, with friends gone, you are everything i have left
I don’t think you will get banned for this post since you admitted it was a failed flirt.

I don’t think you will get banned for this post since you admitted it was a failed flirt.
i wound't be surprise if i was, everything here is braging

I was a better person in my teens tbh. I’ve become more cynical and bitter as I’ve gotten older.

I’m a grumpy old man. :feelsrope:

My personality has changed very little over the last few years tbh, the blackpill only confirmed my suspicions

Your personality never changed, you just woke up and realized the truth.

Your personality never changed, you just woke up and realized the truth.
that's the point, i wish i was bluepilled, at least i would live happy on ignorance, most foids woun't take me even for betabuxxing

that's the point, i wish i was bluepilled, at least i would live happy on ignorance, most foids woun't take me even for betabuxxing

I'm the opposite. If given the option to live in a fantasy land blind yet happy, compared to suffering yet acknowledging the truth... I'd take the second option any day.

I'm the opposite. If given the option to live in a fantasy land blind yet happy, compared to suffering yet acknowledging the truth... I'd take the second option any day.
i guess you are just stronger than me buddy