Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I miss my childhood.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
@TheGoodGuy

Ngl I miss my childhood hard.

I specifically miss the summers and winters of my childhood.

Waking up at 10am, running outside to play with my friends.

not having a care in the world, just fucking around.

We found a lake in the woods and made that our club base. Our club was called the flames.

Another time we were climbing trees over a lake, when the tree broke and we all fell into the lake.

i miss the winter. It used to snow a lot, and we'd all wake up at 7am to shovel driveways. I'd spend my money on LEGO sets.

I miss running inside garages to trade Pokémon cards while it rained outside.

I miss playing FIFA 14 mobile on my galaxy s3.

I miss posting my LEGO builds on the LEGO.com forums.

I miss the feeling I had during those summers. Everyone's door was open. I could walk inside my friends house without even asking and their moms would sit me down with some juice while grabbing my friend.

There were 8 of us. 3 moved away, and the remaining 5 are my closest friends to this day.

I remember going on a long bike ride, and it started raining really hard. We all biked as fast as we could home, and we were all soaked.

another time we were playing airsoft at night and we got the cops called on us because we shot some lady's house.

Another time we were fishing in a lake that was behind someone's house. we were chasing away geese and the lady yelled at us. We egged her house.

I miss running home to get money for the ice cream truck.

I miss playing tackle football everytime it snowed
once it snowed so much that you couldn't even tell where the road was. We got lost in an open field since it was too snowy and visibility was so low.

I will never experience this again.

Brutal, I miss playing Gamecube all day

who doesn't miss their childhood?

Bro.. You are still 16. I wish I was 16 again tbh

My childhood. Ffs this thread really hits home

Read Elliot's manifesto. Life dies at puberty

I miss being in the void tbh ngl

Brutal but yeah, I miss my childhood too. It all went to crap when I reached 17 years of age. That was the start of a nightmarish decade which just ended last month. The decade is over, but the nightmare continues and its getting worse.

I suspect this decade will be to me what last decade was to you.

HS sucks man, glad I never have to go back there.

I had somewhat of a normal childhood until around middle school time. Everything went downhill from there.

And who doesn't? The 2000s felt like heaven man.. too bad i noticed that way too late.

Puberty destroyed my life

My childhood was as boring as hell, not different from now.

@TheGoodGuy

Ngl I miss my childhood hard.

I specifically miss the summers and winters of my childhood.

Waking up at 10am, running outside to play with my friends.

not having a care in the world, just fucking around.

We found a lake in the woods and made that our club base. Our club was called the flames.

Another time we were climbing trees over a lake, when the tree broke and we all fell into the lake.

i miss the winter. It used to snow a lot, and we'd all wake up at 7am to shovel driveways. I'd spend my money on LEGO sets.

I miss running inside garages to trade Pokémon cards while it rained outside.

I miss playing FIFA 14 mobile on my galaxy s3.

I miss posting my LEGO builds on the LEGO.com forums.

I miss the feeling I had during those summers. Everyone's door was open. I could walk inside my friends house without even asking and their moms would sit me down with some juice while grabbing my friend.

There were 8 of us. 3 moved away, and the remaining 5 are my closest friends to this day.

I remember going on a long bike ride, and it started raining really hard. We all biked as fast as we could home, and we were all soaked.

another time we were playing airsoft at night and we got the cops called on us because we shot some lady's house.

Another time we were fishing in a lake that was behind someone's house. we were chasing away geese and the lady yelled at us. We egged her house.

I miss running home to get money for the ice cream truck.

I miss playing tackle football everytime it snowed
once it snowed so much that you couldn't even tell where the road was. We got lost in an open field since it was too snowy and visibility was so low.

I will never experience this again.
I can relate to nearly all of it the world was so new and exciting I would also add playing Yugi-Oh and Beyblade it was so much fun and the best video game I ever played was Pokemon Silver on my GameBoy Color.

Me and my friends also used to bike around, climb trees, building forts/caves and playing with sticks

I remember how amazing it felt waking up to see the first snow in Winter often even beginning in November, to wake up to see a beautiful snow covered landscape was an amazing feeling it filled me with so much happiness and excitement to come out and play just writing it now makes me sad since I am apathetic I can´t feel emotions and actually cant even feel the happy emotions of these memories even though I know how happy and excited I was if I turned time back 5-6 years I could still feel these nostalgic emotions and also sadness and excitement but not anymore.

Everything was better as a child we could have fun doing about anything I also remember playing a lot of Dragonball outside drawing the character we imagined we were while playing and just in general I remember a lot of drawing in an RPG game on paper where we would draw battles kinda like Adventure Quest battleon and then we would win XP and money/gold to buy new items we used so much paper on these games and it was so much fun I still have some of them.

Also since it just has been Christmas it was so depressing to see how little it means anymore there were less family, no Christmas spirit since it died like a decade ago and the presents are so boring now granted they are practical things I needed and would have to buy myself there is no joy in opening them they are adult presents and adult presents are boring as fuck! I miss being a child on Christmas day feeling extreme excitement all day because I couldn´t wait to open my presents which was thing I really wished to get liketoys, video games (and a phone or airsoft gun in my pre-teen age) all these fun things the best present along with the best game ever was diffinitely when i got my Gameboy Color with Pokemon Silver I have never been so happy and immersed in a game as I was with that it was a whole world of Pokemon just where I could experience it myself. And all December month up until Christmas just felt like every day was sprinkled with magic I don´t know if that makes sense but it was just such a magical time of year with so much imagination because I truly believed in Santa claus and that there might be nisser hiding in the woods as our teacher told us when we went on our yearly trip to get the school a christmas tree and we would truly believe we saw a glimpse of some here and there but it was just out wonderful child imagination.

I also miss playing airsoft so much it was so exhilarating and it was such a big hobby/passion of mine and my friends too

I just miss having friends, close childhood friends and living life not just sitting inside a room all day doing nothing I miss running and playing outside, being excited about video games and everything in the world even if it was just finding the perfect stick to use as a pretend gun or and straight sturdy stick to use as a sword or light saber literally EVERYTHING was so new and exciting as a child and I so want that back I miss being an ignorant and naive child because the more knowledge and wisdom you have the more miserable life becomes life is more fun with it filled with mystery, magic and wonder, childhood was paradise on Earth and childhood and teenage years are living adulthood is just existing

Adulthood is just constant hardship and suffering without ever getting any reward it especially for me and even for the people who dont have it like me they have too have to work so hard just to maintaining a fraction of the happiness that was given for free as a child I mean working 8-10 hours a day doing a shit job you dont like while having to do chores when you get home e.g. cleaning, paying bills, grocery shop, wash clothes, make dinner etc. life isn´t life in adulthood Peter Pan had the right idea I wish when I kill myself life will be like a Never Land where I experience my childhood over and over EXACTLY as it was and resetting every time I hit puberty that is my diffinition of heaven.

Long rant over but you talk about childhood and tag me and i wont be able to stop I could and have actually written dozens of pages about childhood in my diary so this is next to nothing i just miss how perfect life was I miss having so many friends, having playdates every day, after school and that amazing rush of happiness hearing the bell ring on Fridays knowing there would be a whole new exciting weekend to look forward to god I really wanna die there is no more for in in this adult "life" just constant hard work to continue the cycle of suffering I WANT TO BE A CHILD AGAIN!!!

im glad i have a lot of memories in my childhood, i loved reading about ER's childhood in MTW

What games did you play
I'm not him but I had GC, Soul Calibur, all Zelda, various Sanic games and Smash. My cousin played Tales games during this time period but I couldn't get into them.

I'm not him but I had GC, Soul Calibur, all Zelda, various Sanic games and Smash. My cousin played Tales games during this time period but I couldn't get into them.
Yes i played some of them aswel, me and @Napoleon de Geso are in a private chat about that sort of stuff, he asked if you want to join

I can relate to nearly all of it the world was so new and exciting I would also add playing Yugi-Oh and Beyblade it was so much fun and the best video game I ever played was Pokemon Silver on my GameBoy Color.

Me and my friends also used to bike around, climb trees, building forts/caves and playing with sticks

I remember how amazing it felt waking up to see the first snow in Winter often even beginning in November, to wake up to see a beautiful snow covered landscape was an amazing feeling it filled me with so much happiness and excitement to come out and play just writing it now makes me sad since I am apathetic I can´t feel emotions and actually cant even feel the happy emotions of these memories even though I know how happy and excited I was if I turned time back 5-6 years I could still feel these nostalgic emotions and also sadness and excitement but not anymore.

Everything was better as a child we could have fun doing about anything I also remember playing a lot of Dragonball outside drawing the character we imagined we were while playing and just in general I remember a lot of drawing in an RPG game on paper where we would draw battles kinda like Adventure Quest battleon and then we would win XP and money/gold to buy new items we used so much paper on these games and it was so much fun I still have some of them.

Also since it just has been Christmas it was so depressing to see how little it means anymore there were less family, no Christmas spirit since it died like a decade ago and the presents are so boring now granted they are practical things I needed and would have to buy myself there is no joy in opening them they are adult presents and adult presents are boring as fuck! I miss being a child on Christmas day feeling extreme excitement all day because I couldn´t wait to open my presents which was thing I really wished to get liketoys, video games (and a phone or airsoft gun in my pre-teen age) all these fun things the best present along with the best game ever was diffinitely when i got my Gameboy Color with Pokemon Silver I have never been so happy and immersed in a game as I was with that it was a whole world of Pokemon just where I could experience it myself. And all December month up until Christmas just felt like every day was sprinkled with magic I don´t know if that makes sense but it was just such a magical time of year with so much imagination because I truly believed in Santa claus and that there might be nisser hiding in the woods as our teacher told us when we went on our yearly trip to get the school a christmas tree and we would truly believe we saw a glimpse of some here and there but it was just out wonderful child imagination.

I also miss playing airsoft so much it was so exhilarating and it was such a big hobby/passion of mine and my friends too

I just miss having friends, close childhood friends and living life not just sitting inside a room all day doing nothing I miss running and playing outside, being excited about video games and everything in the world even if it was just finding the perfect stick to use as a pretend gun or and straight sturdy stick to use as a sword or light saber literally EVERYTHING was so new and exciting as a child and I so want that back I miss being an ignorant and naive child because the more knowledge and wisdom you have the more miserable life becomes life is more fun with it filled with mystery, magic and wonder, childhood was paradise on Earth and childhood and teenage years are living adulthood is just existing

Adulthood is just constant hardship and suffering without ever getting any reward it especially for me and even for the people who dont have it like me they have too have to work so hard just to maintaining a fraction of the happiness that was given for free as a child I mean working 8-10 hours a day doing a shit job you dont like while having to do chores when you get home e.g. cleaning, paying bills, grocery shop, wash clothes, make dinner etc. life isn´t life in adulthood Peter Pan had the right idea I wish when I kill myself life will be like a Never Land where I experience my childhood over and over EXACTLY as it was and resetting every time I hit puberty that is my diffinition of heaven.

Long rant over but you talk about childhood and tag me and i wont be able to stop I could and have actually written dozens of pages about childhood in my diary so this is next to nothing i just miss how perfect life was I miss having so many friends, having playdates every day, after school and that amazing rush of happiness hearing the bell ring on Fridays knowing there would be a whole new exciting weekend to look forward to god I really wanna die there is no more for in in this adult "life" just constant hard work to continue the cycle of suffering I WANT TO BE A CHILD AGAIN!!!
You're early to mid 20s aren't you. I love early to mid 2000s too.
Yes i played some of them aswel, me and @Napoleon de Geso are in a private chat about that sort of stuff, he asked if you want to join
Of course :> He really asked for me?

So true man. It only gets worse for me now on. If my teenage years are this shit I can't even imagine adult life

It was certainly easier.

You're early to mid 20s aren't you. I love early to mid 2000s too.
Yes I was born in 1994 so my childhood was late 90´s to mid 2000 what I wouldn´t give to experience those years again.
So true man. It only gets worse for me now on. If my teenage years are this shit I can't even imagine adult life
Assuming you have something resembling a life in your teens then you are gonna miss it especially if you develope apathy and anhedonia I knew I was extreme depressed in my teen years but I still had amazing experiences could feel excited about video games, style of clothing, trying weed for the first time etc. and of course when you are in school you see your friends every day after you are done with school friends spread out to start educations on different schools across the country or even getting a job, school is actually hold friends together a good deal.

Now and for the last 5+ years I have have no new experiences just sitting inside my room doing nothing because I have been NEET but for you and many others you will be forced to wageslave to survive, I used to not care about a job since it feels like you never grow up because even at 16 you have been a child and teenager all your 16 year life so it´s incomprehenseble to become an adult and to me i thought " when I become an adult i will know what i will do"

Like as a child or teenager you never get why people work as a janitor, garbage man, cashier etc. i never could understand why would anyone do that but now i know it´s out of necessity they never dreamed of these jobs as a child they were forced to get a shit job to earn money to survive.

As much as I suffered from depression and body dysphoria in my teens, crying ever day, looking myself in the mirror telling me how disgusting I was because I only weighed 42kg I would still rather go back to that because I could still feel my emotions, I could distract myself by having fun and exciting experiences living is both good and bad now i just exist because there is no life.

I also miss how much you could get away with as a teen because adults see teenagers as children so like when I was 13 and climbed into my old kindergarten with 2 friends on a saturday an early beautiful morning around 6am as the sun rised it was just boys messing around at least if we got caught now at age 25 people would think i was a pedophile but the reason we climbed the fence was for nostalgia and when I looked around it was like being a giant in a magical world that was long gone since I was a toddler and everything still looked the same. So even at 13 I started to miss my childhood because of how easy and fun life was and just carefree, the older we get the more responsibilities we get and we have to put so much effort into making and maintaning friendships. finding new hobbies (impossible if you have apathy) everything is too much effort and hardship with little to no reward.

This decade will get worse for us youngcels, unless you somehow remove your sex drive and delude yourself with copes. Even then it’ll be trash
tbh half of us will ascend other half will rope

How u b playing fifa if u American? I also played FIFA 14 and 15 mobile on iPad and it was one of the best and nostslgic games I've ever played. I had such a good team and would spend so long on that game

How u b playing fifa if u American? I also played FIFA 14 and 15 mobile on iPad and it was one of the best and nostslgic games I've ever played. I had such a good team and would spend so long on that game
idk bruh we play soccer too

i had a really good team i had messi

another banger

I remember friend packed inform cuadrado and neymar in same pack when we was having sleepover

I remember having sweaty bundesliga team
Had sweaty pl team
Made maxxed out arsenal team with every highest possible version of everyone from arsenal
Made entire pl team of the season squad

Even the next FIFA mobile version was good. In the FIFA 17 times but everything was different to FIFA 17 console. I had good team and was in clan with friends it was so fucking fun

Then got FIFA 18 console which was shit
1 month ago got FIFA 20 and already bored of it

Yes I was born in 1994 so my childhood was late 90´s to mid 2000 what I wouldn´t give to experience those years again.

Assuming you have something resembling a life in your teens then you are gonna miss it especially if you develope apathy and anhedonia I knew I was extreme depressed in my teen years but I still had amazing experiences could feel excited about video games, style of clothing, trying weed for the first time etc. and of course when you are in school you see your friends every day after you are done with school friends spread out to start educations on different schools across the country or even getting a job, school is actually hold friends together a good deal.

Now and for the last 5+ years I have have no new experiences just sitting inside my room doing nothing because I have been NEET but for you and many others you will be forced to wageslave to survive, I used to not care about a job since it feels like you never grow up because even at 16 you have been a child and teenager all your 16 year life so it´s incomprehenseble to become an adult and to me i thought " when I become an adult i will know what i will do"

Like as a child or teenager you never get why people work as a janitor, garbage man, cashier etc. i never could understand why would anyone do that but now i know it´s out of necessity they never dreamed of these jobs as a child they were forced to get a shit job to earn money to survive.

As much as I suffered from depression and body dysphoria in my teens, crying ever day, looking myself in the mirror telling me how disgusting I was because I only weighed 42kg I would still rather go back to that because I could still feel my emotions, I could distract myself by having fun and exciting experiences living is both good and bad now i just exist because there is no life.

I also miss how much you could get away with as a teen because adults see teenagers as children so like when I was 13 and climbed into my old kindergarten with 2 friends on a saturday an early beautiful morning around 6am as the sun rised it was just boys messing around at least if we got caught now at age 25 people would think i was a pedophile but the reason we climbed the fence was for nostalgia and when I looked around it was like being a giant in a magical world that was long gone since I was a toddler and everything still looked the same. So even at 13 I started to miss my childhood because of how easy and fun life was and just carefree, the older we get the more responsibilities we get and we have to put so much effort into making and maintaning friendships. finding new hobbies (impossible if you have apathy) everything is too much effort and hardship with little to no reward.
Are you taking SSRIs? I took SSRIs and had that loss of emotion as well. I felt nostalgic early as well, I began feeling nostalgic when I was 13. I started hating life around 2008.

I remember friend packed inform cuadrado and neymar in same pack when we was having sleepover

I remember having sweaty bundesliga team
Had sweaty pl team
Made maxxed out arsenal team with every highest possible version of everyone from arsenal
Made entire pl team of the season squad

Even the next FIFA mobile version was good. In the FIFA 17 times but everything was different to FIFA 17 console. I had good team and was in clan with friends it was so fucking fun

Then got FIFA 18 console which was shit
1 month ago got FIFA 20 and already bored of it
damn i had la liga team it was pretty good

do u remember buying those shitty bronze players with terrible stats except for 99 pace :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
yeah i remember having sleepovers and playing fifa mobile together for hours

Are you taking SSRIs? I took SSRIs and had that loss of emotion as well. I felt nostalgic early as well, I began feeling nostalgic when I was 13. I started hating life around 2008.
No, psychiatrists and psychologist have tried to get me on it for 9 years I always said no but now I am willing to try just to see if it works I already feel apathy and anhedonia so in my case it might actually help, plus I will use it for anxiety but maybe it will help me with the depressed state of mind too I will start in about a month it´s Sertraline also known as Zoloft.

No, psychiatrists and psychologist have tried to get me on it for 9 years I always said no but now I am willing to try just to see if it works I already feel apathy and anhedonia so in my case it might actually help, plus I will use it for anxiety but maybe it will help me with the depressed state of mind too I will start in about a month it´s Sertraline also known as Zoloft.
No no no, I'm saying that SSRIs lead me to losing my ability to feel emotions whether they be good or bad. I personally would never do them again but they helped my OCD, the reason I took SSRIs was because of severe OCD not depression. After getting off SSRIs, my old emotions came back.

No no no, I'm saying that SSRIs lead me to losing my ability to feel emotions whether they be good or bad. I personally would never do them again but they helped my OCD, the reason I took SSRIs was because of severe OCD not depression. After getting off SSRIs, my old emotions came back.
I know that is what you meant I have heard that countless times before people saying they become like an emotionless zombie so I am well aware of that but I got nothing to lose.

Eh tbh not much good has happened during the winter times during my childhood but I do miss it nonetheless overall

I know that is what you meant I have heard that countless times before people saying they become like an emotionless zombie so I am well aware of that but I got nothing to lose.
Best of luck to you then, we're in a similar age range, do you feel like nothing is enjoyable anymore unless it is a part of your childhood? I feel like the only things I can enjoy nowadays needs some association to pre 2010s culture.

Childhood. The time when sexual and romantic desire did not exist.