Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I miss my childhood.

Being a part of society breaks an incel

I miss playing four square, dodgeball, and the floor is lava.
I miss those games so bad but adults can´t do that I was killer at dodgeball because I was so small and flexible now my bones feel so stiff but I miss playing all those games I also miss climbing trees and stuff and don´t care about getting dirty I miss my child self.
Smoking weed with friends is fun. We do it in the woods, sad i am not going to experience it again in college because of my looks.
I miss smoking weed so much I was really addicted so I would smoke on and off usually 3 months on and 3 months off this was from I was 16-20 that cycle continued and on sunny days like spring or fall I would feel so EXTREME nostalgia for smoking weed if I was on a break so I would call these beautiful sunny days "relapse weather" now I don´t feel anything but some days I notice it´s relapse weather but I unfortunately can´t feel anything anymore. I can´t even smoke weed anymore because it only gives me anxiety now if it didn´t I would be smoking every day just to capture some form of my youth.

I remember once we threw a snowball at a car and person in the car stopped and chased us and we had to run deep in the woods to hide.
This part actually made me smile in real life because I can picture it myself with me and my friends and how fun, innocent and carefree those experiences were and they will never happen again because people "mature".

Also the word 'mature' people seem to think it´s a possitive thing I don´t think it is like I mentioned all the fun, exciting carefree stuff of the past has been replaced by working a dead end job from 9-5, adult responsibilities (all the adult chores) and acting grown up I mean how many of your mature friends in their mid twenties would spontaneously smoke a joint with you if you asked them they most likely would say no because they have to get up for work tomorrow but as a teen we didn´t give a shit we would just be groggy at school the next day no big woop I hate maturity it´s a curse.

I miss those games so bad but adults can´t do that I was killer at dodgeball because I was so small and flexible now my bones feel so stiff but I miss playing all those games I also miss climbing trees and stuff and don´t care about getting dirty I miss my child self.
Idk if they have trampoline parks in denmark but dodgeball is really fun there

I miss smoking weed so much I was really addicted so I would smoke on and off usually 3 months on and 3 months off this was from I was 16-20 that cycle continued and on sunny days like spring or fall I would feel so EXTREME nostalgia for smoking weed if I was on a break so I would call these beautiful sunny days "relapse weather" now I don´t feel anything but some days I notice it´s relapse weather but I unfortunately can´t feel anything anymore. I can´t even smoke weed anymore because it only gives me anxiety now if it didn´t I would be smoking every day just to capture some form of my youth.
I wish i had more access to weed. the high isnt everything, there is something about it being taboo and being with your friends in the woods, hoping not to caught. its funny to be in public and try to hide your absolute lack of control.

This part actually made me smile in real life because I can picture it myself with me and my friends and how fun, innocent and carefree those experiences were and they will never happen again because people "mature".

Also the word 'mature' people seem to think it´s a possitive thing I don´t think it is like I mentioned all the fun, exciting carefree stuff of the past has been replaced by working a dead end job from 9-5, adult responsibilities (all the adult chores) and acting grown up I mean how many of your mature friends in their mid twenties would spontaneously smoke a joint with you if you asked them they most likely would say no because they have to get up for work tomorrow but as a teen we didn´t give a shit we would just be groggy at school the next day no big woop I hate maturity it´s a curse.
"I wish someone would let me know I was in the good old times before they were the good old times"

No we don´t but I always thought they looked so fun.
I wish i had more access to weed. the high isnt everything, there is something about it being taboo and being with your friends in the woods, hoping not to caught. its funny to be in public and try to hide your absolute lack of control.
Especially when shopping for food while having the munchies and trying to act normal those were fun times.

"I wish someone would let me know I was in the good old times before they were the good old times"
Yeah but then again you might not have enjoyed it as much because as a child you thought life would only get better the older you got every time you had a new birthday you felt so much bigger so I actually think it would ruin the good times knowing you lived in it because of course you knew you were having fun but I know I was sure that adulthood would be so cool it´s like that episode from Fairly odd parents where Timmy imagines being an adult vs how the experience actually is.
No we don´t but I always thought they looked so fun.
Especially when shopping for food while having the munchies and trying to act normal those were fun times.

Yeah but then again you might not have enjoyed it as much because as a child you thought life would only get better the older you got every time you had a new birthday you felt so much bigger so I actually think it would ruin the good times knowing you lived in it because of course you knew you were having fun but I know I was sure that adulthood would be so cool it´s like that episode from Fairly odd parents where Timmy imagines being an adult vs how the experience actually is.
I read everything you typed and I'll watch your vlogs, early 2000s was the best time of my life and I'm happy to see appreciators of that time period. Everyone looks drastically old after 18 for me like no semblence of youth left anymore.
I am glad you read those threads that must mean you get why I miss that time so much most people just ignore the threads because they can´t relate at all. And for the vlogs I don´t share them it just gives me an excuse to get stuff off my chest verbally otherwise it would feel weird talking to myself, I got no friends to talk to so vlogs is my only way to relief some loneliness.

Yeah it pisses me off when people refer to people in their twenties as young after 18 people look drastically older as you said; there are girls I went to school with in 9th grade that looked one, soft and cute but now in the early to mid twenties they look so much older with fully developed bones including facial bones that gives a more mature and less feminine look and they (me included) start to have small wrinkles in our foreheads and crowsfeet when smiling plus there are a ton of other physical traits to mention e.g. lower libido, more stiffer bones and joints and physical problems.

Last edited: