Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I miss my bluepilled days

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I got more and more depressed in college, leaning towards neetdom then one day I posted my own picture on r/incelselfie: (I ways never average at the first place) I got : "it's over" and that is just my face. My height is 5'5'' ethnic. It's really fucking over, not even studying to my willpower can save me, for the past 10 years i've been studying for foids, but now I realized even studying couldn't save me

At least atm i'm not going broke but who know what is happening, not even stemmaxxing or all my will power, the shame is I used to get good grades in math and science

I was actually happy and had hope

until I saw this

I'm worse than these who choose to not study or work because I'm 5'5'' ethnic and autistic

Attachments

• 下載 (2).png
    下載 (2).png
    2.5 KB · Views: 114
  • [Theory] BlackPill Diagnosis Guide _ Martyros archive videos 0-3 screenshot.png
    [Theory] BlackPill Diagnosis Guide _ Martyros archive videos 0-3 screenshot.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 118
I tried to go to r/IncelExit to motivate myself but whatever I do my height and face stopps me from socializing and achieving anything (but not making games)

Now at least I know the reason that I was so suicidal in middle school

Attachments

• 下載 (2).png
    下載 (2).png
    2.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Use to cope if I studymaxxed I get foids like this

Attachments

• Uma Thurman Poison ivy latex & leather 5-12 screenshot.png
    Uma Thurman Poison ivy latex & leather 5-12 screenshot.png
    365.1 KB · Views: 38
l Order:
AllanKing @AllanKing
BPRiceman @BPRiceman
CopeEmpire @CopeEmpire
DeepFriedAsian122 @DeepFriedAsian122
Divergent_Integra l@Divergent_Integral
Dotrinfobe @Dotrinfobe
epillepsy @epillepsy
failmaxxed @failmaxxed
fast_curry @fast_curry
Gigacel @Gigacel
GloriousFight @GloriousFight
Hikikomori_cel @Hikikomori_cel
K9Otaku @K9Otaku
korcel @korcel
Deleted member 17749 @ldar_ricecel
Lv99_BixNood @Lv99_BixNood
@manlet ricel
mistersinister @mistersinister
Deleted member 28312 @NB2R
NBAYoungBoy @NBAYoungBoy
nklfdnblidnfbli @nklfdnblidnfbli
NoNamingSense @NoNamingSense
Deleted member 34825 @OAK
Osentaku Otje @Osentaku Otje
Deleted member 19079 @pp183
CCPcel @PPEcel
pyromancer1234 @pyromancer1234
RejectedCoomMaxxer @RejectedCoomMaxxer
Ricecel X @Ricecel X l
ricecel_gone_er @ricecel_gone_er
riceronicel @riceronicel
@ricetax
Saint Cho @Saint Cho
SlayerSlayer @SlayerSlayer
starcrapoo @starcrapoo
TheShortRiceGrain @TheShortRiceGrain
UglyAsianMale @UglyAsianMale
@wei#3959
Wettinghose @Wettinghose

Honorary Ricecels (Hapacels)
Deleted member 32183@<human Animecel2D@Animecel2D Gamblord@Gamblord HachiRoku@HachiRoku Hapacalyptist @Hapacalyptist Homura@Homura kanyepilled@kanyepilled @Native ReplaceMyJuice@ReplaceMyJuice shii410@shii410 UKhapacel@UKhapacel Weeee@Weeee yesno777@yesno777
Posthumous Mentions Goes To:
@Deleted member 22907 (daydreamincel)
Deleted member 31630@Deleted member 31630 (WorldYamataizer)
@Deleted member 34161 (IncelFromFinland)
Juventa@Juventa
Studiocel@Studiocel

:dab:

life isn't about being blue pilled

highinhibition @highinhibition
HighTCurryMale @HighTCurryMale
ilieknothin g @ilieknothing
IncelGolem @IncelGolem
IncelWithHate IncelWithHate
@kms69
JayGoptri @JayGoptri
JBC @JBC
@JustBeCurrypill
@Justice
@Lonelycel
Lookscel @Lookscel
lonelycurry26 @lonelycurry26
Mecoja @Mecoja
NagarNikkucel @NagarNikkucel
Pakincel @Pakincel
@PrestonYnot-
ReconElement @ReconElement
@river_flow
@ropecel64
RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE
@Subhuman
Subhuman100 @Subhuman100
ThreeInchesLong @ThreeInchesLong
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
UglyIndian @UglyIndian
VindalooCel l @VindalooCell
@wereqryan
Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ <-- Here is me; please give a follow if mentioned.
_pakicel_@_pakicel_

No PHD jokes please

"
I'd be lying if I said I don't care how tall my kids will be. Height matters in this world and you can catch some shit if you don't fit gender norms. Even if you don't fit gender norms, you'll still be advantaged or disadvantaged in different ways in life.

Just look at r/short compared to r/tall and the kinds of threads being made. r/short has made threads talking about their future kids' height and a lot of people have commented that they would rather not pass on their genes for fear of their kids also being short. Meanwhile, tall people have little to no problems in wanting to pass on their genes. Sure, there are some exceptions to that, but for the most part it seems that tall people don't have the same feelings about their genes being inferior or not worthy of being passed on. And when someone is tall or has a tall child, they're told that they "won the genetic lottery" meanwhile you don't ever hear someone else tell a short person that they "won the genetic lottery" in terms of height."

I hope you do something that makes you happy in life brocel:fuk:

Just trick your mind into being bluepilled again. You'll have to leave this site though.

At least atm i'm not going broke
Put the money to good use and donate me $2,000 so i can get me a laptop

Atleast you never suffered of poverty or gone through anything bad. Be fucking grateful for rich mentally stable parents. It could be worse
but who know what is happening, not even stemmaxxing or all my will power, the shame is I used to get good grades in math and science

Put the money to good use and donate me $2,000 so i can get me a laptop

Atleast you never suffered of poverty or gone through anything bad. Be fucking grateful for rich mentally stable parents. It could be worse
yeah but looks >>>> money

My father actually gaslights me blaming not getting a GF for "not studying" as well. Oh yeah, try being a 5'5'' 1-2/10 ricecel truecel.

(he's 5'7'' 6-7/10 so studying WOULD have saved him at this case)

1. i'm more over than legit retards

Don’t rope yourself brothER just take it out on foids instead (all in a video game):society:

Unleash your incel anger on the toilets :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
should I go ER?

Ngl, it's dumb for you to think you can get a gf by stoodying.

Hopefully you can get a good paying job with your stoodymaxxing and afford expensive copes

I
Ngl, it's dumb for you to think you can get a gf by stoodying.

Hopefully you can get a good paying job with your stoodymaxxing and afford expensive copes
I am truecel

We have all gone through such a phase in life here,( atleast the ones that have been here long enough). If you are truecel all your hopes of "ascension" eventually dies , as time goes on many of us become indifferent to this fact and keep ourselves busy with hobbies or copes.

You aren't alone brocel, it happens to all of us

As a truecel your top priority needs to be finding copes that prevent you from roping.
This is very important, you need a hobby that you enjoy and which distracts you from not having a gf.
There's nothing worse for a truecel than sitting at home doing nothing, because that leaves time for you to think about how over and useless everything is.

Always remember:
"The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense and eventually, you'll be dead."
- Mr Peanut Butter

More expensive copes are usually better, so it was probably a good thing for you to studymaxx.

If you for the sake of god cannot find anything that you enjoy, then you're probably suffering health problems that need to be adressed first.
You absolutely need the following, you cannot function properly as a human being if you don't:

- Have a good sleep schedule. Having bad sleep will make you feel even more like garbage than you already do, we cannot afford that.

- Eat healthy. I know that sounds pretty lame, but we are truecels, we already feel like shit because we don't have a gf, we just cannot afford to feel even worse if we can avoid it. Eat healthy, don't eat sugar, don't drink alcohol, don't do drugs, all these things will make you feel even more shitty than you already do.

- Work out. Doing sports will release seratonin. Physical activity is actually the easiest way to get seratonin there is and we as truecels are by default lacking seratonin, so it's crucial for us to get this extra seratonin which will keep us away from depression.

As a blackpiller this is hard for me to say, but I think it could be beneficial:
If you still have hope, if in the back of your head there's just a 1% chance of ascension, then you should look into looksmaxxing.
Looksmaxxing is actually a great way to keep yourself busy and get a feeling of accomplishment, you'll feel like you did something.

- Do your hair, try different styling products, different hairstyles, have fun with it
- Do skin care, even if you don't look good, at least you'll feel good when your skin is fresh and moisturized
- Groom yourself, shower, use fragrances (it's actually an intrigueing hobby)

Even if looksmaxxing won't help you getting a gf, even if you're still ugly, it will at least make you feel better and give you something you can keep yourself busy with. Maybe you should look into it.

As a truecel, you shouldn't be looking for the highest paying job, or the one that has the most status or whatever, because no job in the world will give you statisfaction if you come home to an empty appartment. Your goal should be to find a job that will require a minimum amount of work for the highest possible paycheck. You will want to sustain your copes with the minimum amount of wageslaving possible. Maybe check in advance if the job is able to be done part-time.

Regarding the thread title:

"Ignorance is bliss."
- Cypher

but unlike in the movie, there's no way back. You just have to try your best to cope with the real world now. I already gave you some tips, but there's much more you gotta figure out by yourself. Good luck.

I'm glad to not be bluepilled since it made me cucked.

As a truecel your top priority needs to be finding copes that prevent you from roping.
This is very important, you need a hobby that you enjoy and which distracts you from not having a gf.
There's nothing worse for a truecel than sitting at home doing nothing, because that leaves time for you to think about how over and useless everything is.

Always remember:
"The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense and eventually, you'll be dead."
- Mr Peanut Butter

More expensive copes are usually better, so it was probably a good thing for you to studymaxx.

If you for the sake of god cannot find anything that you enjoy, then you're probably suffering health problems that need to be adressed first.
You absolutely need the following, you cannot function properly as a human being if you don't:

- Have a good sleep schedule. Having bad sleep will make you feel even more like garbage than you already do, we cannot afford that.

- Eat healthy. I know that sounds pretty lame, but we are truecels, we already feel like shit because we don't have a gf, we just cannot afford to feel even worse if we can avoid it. Eat healthy, don't eat sugar, don't drink alcohol, don't do drugs, all these things will make you feel even more shitty than you already do.

- Work out. Doing sports will release seratonin. Physical activity is actually the easiest way to get seratonin there is and we as truecels are by default lacking seratonin, so it's crucial for us to get this extra seratonin which will keep us away from depression.

As a blackpiller this is hard for me to say, but I think it could be beneficial:
If you still have hope, if in the back of your head there's just a 1% chance of ascension, then you should look into looksmaxxing.
Looksmaxxing is actually a great way to keep yourself busy and get a feeling of accomplishment, you'll feel like you did something.

- Do your hair, try different styling products, different hairstyles, have fun with it
- Do skin care, even if you don't look good, at least you'll feel good when your skin is fresh and moisturized
- Groom yourself, shower, use fragrances (it's actually an intrigueing hobby)

Even if looksmaxxing won't help you getting a gf, even if you're still ugly, it will at least make you feel better and give you something you can keep yourself busy with. Maybe you should look into it.

As a truecel, you shouldn't be looking for the highest paying job, or the one that has the most status or whatever, because no job in the world will give you statisfaction if you come home to an empty appartment. Your goal should be to find a job that will require a minimum amount of work for the highest possible paycheck. You will want to sustain your copes with the minimum amount of wageslaving possible. Maybe check in advance if the job is able to be done part-time.

Regarding the thread title:

"Ignorance is bliss."
- Cypher

but unlike in the movie, there's no way back. You just have to try your best to cope with the real world now. I already gave you some tips, but there's much more you gotta figure out by yourself. Good luck.
i plan to be an engineer though

ooooooh cunny

I got more and more depressed in college, leaning towards neetdom then one day I posted my own picture on r/incelselfie: (I ways never average at the first place) I got : "it's over" and that is just my face. My height is 5'5'' ethnic. It's really fucking over, not even studying to my willpower can save me, for the past 10 years i've been studying for foids, but now I realized even studying couldn't save me

At least atm i'm not going broke but who know what is happening, not even stemmaxxing or all my will power, the shame is I used to get good grades in math and science

I was actually happy and had hope

until I saw this

I'm worse than these who choose to not study or work because I'm 5'5'' ethnic and autistic

That smiley is to funny looking man lmao
:panties:

Also miss my bluepilled/redpill years I was hopeful and motivated, it’s been 9 month and pure rotting and doing nothing

Before that I actually gymcelled and worked part time, I felt better I felt like 1 step closer to getting girl

Now I just feel INCEL and no hope