Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I miss incel selfies

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Place was based. I miss those dog looking mother fuckers, Like that fat UK kid or that fat Canadian guy or the guy that just had droopy eyes in every picture.
Holy fuckkk they were all mental defectives.

Place was based. I miss those dog looking mother fuckers, Like that fat UK kid or that fat Canadian guy or the guy that just had droopy eyes in every picture.
fakecel

"I miss elevating my self esteem by laughing at more unfortunate and uglier men than me"

Go step on a land mine.

"I miss elevating my self esteem by laughing at more unfortunate and uglier men than me"

Go step on a land mine.
I was told in every. single. picture. That it was over for me.:feelsseriously:

as curious as I am to know what these mf’s look like, this seems kinda wrong :feelswhat:
you’re pretty much just laughing at ugly men, not cool

Last edited:
reddits incels were very good ngl of course it had its flaws in accepting everyone but it was cool too bad it was banned

dumb retarded cesspit of edgy reddit faggots

all fakecels :fuk:
20210817 140900

You sure?

posting your face online and identifying as an incel is extremely dangerous, especially with recent advancements in facial-recognition technology.