Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss headpats

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
When I was a little kid my mother used to headpat me to help me fall asleep :feelsbadman:now insomnia keeps me awake almost every night, maybe I should get a bodypillow and hug that but how do I respond if my parents ask me why the pillow has a drawing of anime girl :feelsrope:

JohnDcel

over

i headpat myself and its snowing from dandruff

My parents would drive around at night so I could sleep when I was a baby.

Now whenever I’m in a moving vehicle I always get sleepy.

maybe I should get a bodypillow and hug that but how do I respond if my parents ask me why the pillow has a drawing of anime girl :feelsrope:

Thought about getting one too, but I live with parents too. :feelscry:

i can give u some :feelstrash:

If you had a girlfriend she would headpat you on demand

Go and rat someone out!

Headpat AND a cookie!

Make up something if you have to! Some hate thingy. Maybe say you saw someone put a "its ok to be white" sticker on a car or something equally silly... You could be famous ( for 1 minutes).

If a girl would run her hand through my hair even one time I would become activated

Never had one

Just have mommy issues theory

Drink alcohol, buddy boyo

My parents would drive around at night so I could sleep when I was a baby.

Now whenever I’m in a moving vehicle I always get sleepy.

Brutal driver licence pill.

Lol my dad used to ass/thigh pat me

i also kinda miss them

When I was a little kid my mother used to headpat me to help me fall asleep :feelsbadman:
I would be okay not receiving headpats from girls if they would welcome headpats from me
Guy
Blush

though the ideal is mutual exchange of headpats

what do you guys think of facepats?

it seems tricky since there is a fine line to avoid it becoming a slap - only a true gentleman could achieve it

I would be okay not receiving headpats from girls if they would welcome headpats from me
View attachment 674721View attachment 674722
though the ideal is mutual exchange of headpats

what do you guys think of facepats?
View attachment 674723
it seems tricky since there is a fine line to avoid it becoming a slap - only a true gentleman could achieve it
Cope it's over for darkies. Femoids only see u as worthy when it mattersotherwise youre subhuman most of the time jfl