Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss going to school

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I miss waking up early in the morning feeling lazy and being alll reluctant about going to school, wishing i could watch more forsen highlights before coming up on my way to the classes. Its sad that I would never sit on my desk, listening to all the stuff that teachers were telling to the class, being a school kid just like millions of students all across the globe, being a part of bunch. Then coming home later in the evening, doing my homework and making the ordinary stuff a school kid like me would do, like reading a book of Dostoyevsky or trying to learn some english.
It would be really great if I realized back then that all the problems that I had were only a piece of my imagination, just simply made up bullshit.
You, youngcels, have truly dream lifes, its just tragic that you will only appreciate it when it would be too late.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6RlWqL2W8Y&ab_channel=JessicaDuhon

School is hell. You don't miss going to school, you miss your youth.
School is the reason why you look back at your youth in longing and lament.
It robbed us all of it by wasting our time and grinding us down into perfectly shaped cogs to fit in this infernal machine.
It forced us to interact with people that are fundamentally wired to mistreat us.
It killed almost every remaining ounce of the positive aspects of humanity in us, and reduced us all to empty shells.
Some may look more "successful", but most are all equally dead inside after being forcibly made into marionettes for this sick play.

Fuck school and fuck society. I don't miss that shit one bit.
I miss my youth.

Every day of school was hell for me no I don't miss it.

Nothing positive ever happened being there.
Anyone that claims to have enjoyed school is a fakecel.

100%. No one misses sitting in a desk for 8 hours a day starring up at some unenthused retard, shuffling from class to class with a heavy backpack in crowded halls and sitting in a lunchroom with people that truly couldn't care less about your existence. Watching only a couple of minutes of that chinese school video was hell.

Children should be surrounded by their family during the day, out exploring nature, and learning practical survival/life skills during their childhood and adolescence.

School is the reason why you look back at your youth in longing and lament.
It robbed us all of it by wasting our time and grinding us down into perfectly shaped cogs to fit in this infernal machine.
It forced us to interact with people that are fundamentally wired to mistreat us.
It killed almost every remaining ounce of the positive aspects of humanity in us, and reduced us all to empty shells.
Some may look more "successful", but most are all equally dead inside after being forcibly made into marionettes for this sick play.

Fuck school and fuck society. I don't miss that shit one bit.
I miss my youth.
Best take I've ever seen on threads like these so far :blackpill::blackpill: