Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss Carmen bros

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
My life could have been so good instead of this fucking nightmare. I loved Carmen she was perfect. I was meant to be with her it was the reward for 23 years of inceldom but I am cursed. A coven of witches cursed me in highschool to be damned forever. I never got to have Carmen man :feelsrope:

Carmen was very pretty with blonde hair and brown eyes. She thought it was funny when i talked about hitler. Everybody always thought it was funny when i joked about hitler. Hitler blessed me with this way to get people to like me, hitler is just like me. Our lives a collage of broken dreams. She looked like britney spears mang. Nothing ever happened though mang. I am cursed by evil witches from school to be miserable. Me and hitler are of the same soul. Maybe i am hitler reincarnated. Im sorry carmen i loved you.

What a cuck thread

Brutal oneitispill

Reminder that she's getting gangraped while you write this post :blackpill:

Brutal oneitispill

Reminder that she's getting gangraped while you write this post :blackpill:
She was kinds fucked up like me mang. I am incel because i am cursed to lose everything just like hitler. She was so pretty mang. I fucked up so bad. Maybe she was just messing with me. Im 28 now and balding so its officially over

She was kinds fucked up like me mang. I am incel because i am cursed to lose everything just like hitler. She was so pretty mang. I fucked up so bad. Maybe she was just messing with me. Im 28 now and balding so its officially over
You never asked her out?

You never asked her out?
I asked her if she wanted to move to the usa with me from the uk and she was like no what is wrong with you. I guess it never began for me. Then i blocked her and unfriended her mang i wish i hadnt i just felt so betrayed at that moment like i should just cut my balls off. She said things to me mang i thought she liked me :feelsrope: . I wonder if she ever tried contacting me again i would never know cause i blocked and unfriended her on discord and i forgot her discord #

I asked her if she wanted to move to the usa with me from the uk and she was like no what is wrong with you. I guess it never began for me. Then i blocked her and unfriended her mang i wish i hadnt i just felt so betrayed at that moment like i should just cut my balls off. She said things to me mang i thought she liked me :feelsrope: . I wonder if she ever tried contacting me again i would never know cause i blocked and unfriended her on discord and i forgot her discord #
Brutal mang