Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I miss 8chan /r9k/

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate Mansplain ️Malewife Moderator
★★★★★
Anyone else used to post there? It was slow but very comfy, especially after they started banning "sexhavers" (or people LARPing as one). It's where i found out about r/incels getting banned and about this forum too.

It's on archive.org if anyone cares, too bad the images seem to be lost:

even 4chan has become gigacucked now. ovER

Yeah it was good, the last couple years or so it was better than wizchan

Is 8chan got removed? I stopped using it for a long time

Anyone else used to post there? It was slow but very comfy, especially after they started banning "sexhavers" (or people LARPing as one). It's where i found out about r/incels getting banned and about this forum too.

i miss 8chan as a whole really, r9k was one of the boards i used to visit. although i miss 8chan it was probably for its own good, as i know that if it was still up today it would just meet the same fate as 4chan being infested as an edgy normalcuck website full of 5th graders.

It’s still on the deep web but obv. It’s insufferable to use due to Tor being slow as shit

i miss 8chan as a whole really, r9k was one of the boards i used to visit. although i miss 8chan it was probably for its own good, as i know that if it was still up today it would just meet the same fate as 4chan being infested as an edgy normalcuck website full of 5th graders.
Yes, you're right. Perhaps it was for the best.
It’s still on the deep web but obv. It’s insufferable to use due to Tor being slow as shit
Yeah, it's called "8kun" now or some shit. But it's not exactly the same thing as the OG website.

We lost Reddit
We lost 4chan
We lost 8chan
We could/already are/already have lost this place

We lost Reddit
We lost 4chan
We lost 8chan
We could/already are/already have lost this place
Fxj6diNXgAEwX8M