Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I miss 2020 a bit

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I know this sounds crazy. But the lockdowns were so atmospheric!

It was all very creepy and 1984.

The masks were just annoying of course but that didn't come until later.

I mean, I hide at home the whole time anyway so for me my life was 99% unaffected. XD

All it meant is that when I did go outside or look outside, the world was a lot more interesting.

Normal society gives you freedom but good heavens is it boring!

I miss 2017 and early 2018 it was the crazy year

I miss 2017 and early 2018 it was the crazy year

Yeah I agree that if we look further back there were some other years that were pretty great.

2016 was pretty dramatic, lol

If I was female I wouldn't hide 99% of the time!

You get way too much offered to you on a plate as a woman to hide!

Last edited:
The lockdown era was great tbh

The lockdown era was the only moment I could monkmaXxed without being diregarded by the normie yeslife pleb. It was one of the happiest periods of my life, right behind my NEET maXxing years.

I was fine with the lockdowns tbh, I like staying in and spending time alone anyway. Then there were other highlights of the covid era such as the trains being deserted and Christmas essentially not happening in 2020. Good times.

true, 2020 was pretty fun in hindsight :feelskek: especially laughing at the BLM chimpout

I didn't like it very much tbh. Yes not having to wake up to go to class and online exams were cool but other than that it was very depressing not being able to go out even for a walk. Everything was closed so also no restaurants or making plans with the few friends I have. Also all the hysteria and paranoia of society became annoying very quickly.

I was fine with the lockdowns tbh, I like staying in and spending time alone anyway. Then there were other highlights of the covid era such as the trains being deserted and Christmas essentially not happening in 2020. Good times.

It was weird on the trains here because they weren't checking tickets and the barriers were all open so it was super easy to get trains for free if you wanted to.

I didn't like it very much tbh. Yes not having to wake up to go to class and online exams were cool but other than that it was very depressing not being able to go out even for a walk. Everything was closed so also no restaurants or making plans with the few friends I have. Also all the hysteria and paranoia of society became annoying very quickly.

You weren't allowed to go for a walk? :o

All good things come to an end sadly.

Yes indeed. I binged drank like 3 times a week and got fat as fuck.

There was no one out in the streets. Going on a night drive during that time was fuckin awesome.

2020 was LDAR and cope year

It was a wasted year for me so I don't really miss it. I forgot what I did back then, but I do know that I was banned during that time so I couldn't post here. I'm still LDARing now, but I've definitely being kinda productive watching videos about history and learning about linguistics and programming. The only good thing is that I have all the time in my hands to learn what I want and build my skills since I know the free time won't last forever.

2018 and 2019 were kinda meh since that's when I started to get into of chan culture and the blackpill, but I was still in high school and I would go out a lot around the city after school with friends so I had fun moments.

The best years of the 2010s for me though was 2014 thru 2016. I took high school classes in middle school which was exciting and I've spent most of my free time on my PS3 and eating pizza.

I miss the time period between 1933-1945
those were the good days

It was weird on the trains here because they weren't checking tickets and the barriers were all open so it was super easy to get trains for free if you wanted to.
Same here. I was getting trains several times a week and barely paid a fare in about a year.

go out a lot around the city after school with friends so I had fun moments.

I took high school classes in middle school
Quite the lifemog; I suppose there will always be a subhuman with a more pleasurable life than yours... :society:

As for the thread itself, the year indeed was great for LDARing; the normalization of the isolation the average sub 5 male must face daily was fine, and the political atmosphere at least seemed decent enough and quite humorous what with all the BLM seething and such, until November. :feelsjuice:

Lockdown was the best time of my life, I hope ricecels create a new disease after eating snakes or something

I liked the lockdown era cause normies were killing themselves and complaining. Welcome to my life, fuckfaces :feelshaha:

Quite the lifemog; I suppose there will always be a subhuman with a more pleasurable life than yours... :society:
I still never had a gf or went to parties. Got rejected a lot, lol. Yeah, despite my autism I was able to talk to people and make friends in high school but most of my friends were fellow virgins.
As for the thread itself, the year indeed was great for LDARing; the normalization of the isolation the average sub 5 male must face daily was fine, and the political atmosphere at least seemed decent enough and quite humorous what with all the BLM seething and such, until November. :feelsjuice:
Being stuck at home really fucks up your mental health after a while. It might seem fun not having to go out and wageslave in the start of it, but then you'd quickly start feeling like a bum and get depressed. I gained a lot of weight since I left high school too.

2020 was low inhib

I felt indifferent about 2020 because im just as isolated as I was back then. I miss 2012 tho

I felt indifferent about 2020 because im just as isolated as I was back then. I miss 2012 tho

One of my old housemates was teasing me back in 2020 that my life was basically unchanged during the lockdowns, heh

Whoever knew hiding away and being isolated has health benefits. lol

If I was female I wouldn't hide 99% of the time!

You get way too much offered to you on a plate as a woman to hide!
You'd be a millionaire if you were a woman today.

All it meant is that when I did go outside or look outside, the world was a lot more interesting.
The empty streets and empty parks in a city where there used to be constant activity was mesmerizing. 2020 changed my life for the better in many ways and those changes are still taking place.