Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I might stay NEET for the rest of my life.

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
It has been 6 years since I've been a NEET. Luckily i'm in a country where neetbuxx are a thing, I'm also partially disabled so that also contributes to me being able to aquire neetbuxx from the government. Usually people earn money to support their family and kids. As I won't have those two things I don't see a point in working, ever. I never really cared about money and only buy the necessary stuff, and sometimes small investments for my copes.

Interesting. How old are you?

Its the best thing to do

Too bad you can’t get it unless you’re a woman or lost a leg

I should qualify with my hormone disablity

neetmaxxing is comfy but it catches up to everyone if you just rot all day

Too bad you can’t get it unless you’re a woman or lost a leg
Weird how have I been getting neetbuxx for this long yet? I don't have a pussy and I certainly still have both legs

Weird how have I been getting neetbuxx for this long yet? I don't have a pussy and I certainly still have both legs
It’s impossible unless you have some sort of mental disability but women get handed it for nothing

It’s impossible unless you have some sort of mental disability but women get handed it for nothing
I dont live in the states, our countries dont share the same commonalities

It has been 6 years since I've been a NEET. Luckily i'm in a country where neetbuxx are a thing, I'm also partially disabled so that also contributes to me being able to aquire neetbuxx from the government. Usually people earn money to support their family and kids. As I won't have those two things I don't see a point in working, ever. I never really cared about money and only buy the necessary stuff, and sometimes small investments for my copes.
Ive been neet on and off, I lived at my parents place after schools, They begged me to goto college so i did that, I still lvied at home when i waged, So ive been on and off waging, But mostly on because they forced me, Now im a neet of 2 years and my work history is 7+ years plus completed college, But i have 2+ gap resume for NEETdom, With 7+ years of work expirience, WIll i be able to get a job ever again?

I focus on ETH, XRP and some AVAX

XRP recently beat the lawsuit and now has legal clarity in the crypto scene!

I'm the same way I wish I could aquire NEETBUXXs as well. I have nothing to contribute to this society I just want to rot and then leave. The only reason I care about money is to buy my drug copes.

If you're partially disabled then maybe its a stretch but you could try to get disability pension

Be a NEETbuxx maximiser.

york stock GIF

Dats rite! Monday is Xmas again.

Disney Fireworks GIF
Looking Good Valentines Day GIF by Similarweb

:feelsXmas:

Today im going to play cheese transformice and drink coffee and eat snacks, I got mileages of biscuits!

It's called Bürgergeld now but basically yeah
ah ja stimmt. Ich bin Deutsch wohne aber seit längerem nicht mehr in De

Dont pay attention to him, his life consists of CTRL + C, CTRL + V spamming "ok GrAY" on peoples posts
that's probably how he got rid of grayness, whatever man, you are right.

Don't waste time thinking for it over a second, don't work and be a wagie whose time and money is used to fuel the lifestyles of people who despise you.

neetmaxxing is comfy but it catches up to everyone if you just rot all day
true I actually want a job now I want to careermaxx and get out of dead end jobs

I wish I could NEET all day, smoke and play ps2/ps3 games all day until my death. You basically won the lottery.

the good old bürgergeld bahaha alles gut oder was?
Will Ferrell Lol GIF
Ich muss ab September in so einen Normie Kurs der 2 mal wie Woche stattfindet, immernoch besser als ein Mindestlohn Job. Kann mich nicht mehr weigern, hab mich schon zu vielen Sachen geweigert.

Yeah, same my left leg is short than my right. Besides that, I am ugly + short + disabled. Wtf, man life fucking cursed me or some shit.
I have tunnel vision and my eyesight is really bad in general + very sensitive eyes to water/sunlight. The next step would be going blind for me.

This is unironically a great achievement