Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I might never be able make this video but someone has to talk about the dangers of censorship.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Someone has to talk about the dangers of censorship and the justifications for it in schools, workplaces, so on.

By censoring something you're making some people famous and some people completely invisible and you're justifying it by saying it's age restricted or harmful all that bullshit.

People should be able to decide, not you. People should decide what they want to see not you.

Unfairness of the sort keeps people from not committing crimes considered horrible by society.

However, this isn't always good. By censoring one type of content, you may as well ruin their lives not showing them what they want to hear.

There is no such thing as advice somebody needs to hear. Nobody needs to hear anything, you just think when they hear advice and see what you have chosen for them, they'll turn out better to benefit you or someone else. All other than himself, or herself, snatching the freedom away from him/her.

Anyway, if I fail to explain this I'll link this thread down below, it's a more in-depth thought provoking thread, I was much more... decisive and keen on philosophy of the sort.

I don't know what my stance is on this, there are things that I want to be unfiltered and there are also things I want to be censored. People usually draw the line at genocide, rape or anything of the sort, I don't have any ideas, you can reply with your ideas if you happen to have any.

By censoring something you're making some people famous and some people completely invisible and you're justifying it by saying it's age restricted or harmful all that bullshit.
That's so true.

@SadLife231 I know what my stance is now: People should be able to choose what they see and don't see after a certain age, but it should be right after becoming 10, not 18.

Kids should be allowed to choose what they'll view and what they'll ignore, just like you and I can view and ignore contents of different members on this site.

By the way followed you for making sense, I follow people for making sense I don't know if anyone else has this mindset.

Based it was the Jews