Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might just live as a hermit in the woods, because that seems like the only sane thing left to do.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I'm sick of modern society. It sucks enough when you're a low SMV man, but even normies are out to feast on your blood/demise as an older single man/incel. All people do is work, go home, watch TV, facebook, meet up, talk about outcasts/incels, shit on others to feel better about themselves and eat shitty food. If you're actually good looking then your weekends will consist of you getting fucked by Stacey or Becky and waking up with a hangover, while you only have to answer her texts sent to her smartphone. Her fucking smartphone. There's no mystery or meaning to life anymore, the blackpill has figured out everything about nature and how society runs and we're left just scratching our heads over when that big bang happenes and the reset finally comes.

I can't even get a job where I'll ever climb rank due to looks law, etc, and I barely talk to others because they don't approach me and have human contact as is. So maybe this plan could work for me, I could build a cabin deep in the forest somewhere in Lapland or maybe Alaska, read books, go canoeing, mountain biking and hunt with a bow. Actually create meaning.

UnabomberTheory

I almost do, since i live next to a big forest.

seems like a good plan, but also a bit far-fetched to switch directly to that, would take a lot of time to get used to it

that's why it would be nice to do a few test runs

It would be a good way to make a community of like minded Men with the same problems that we face. Thought about the creation of a guarded compound to offer a place of rest to Incels.. just a place to chill out and live, talk about Esoteric topics, share hobbies etc. Also it could help Incels on their way and telling them important details of other communities of Incels. It would be a nice thing to have a Public Hub where you could congregate with others like you.

Yeah i would want to do that too.

run Varg game

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back