Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might have fkn bed bugs

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I wake up with itchy bumps but not clusters of itchy bumps like the internet says. I'm examining my mattress and I don't see shit but apparently these shits are evolved to be the biggest pain in the ass imaginable like they can go a YEAR without eating (WTFF), don't alert you when they're feeding, and go into hiding after they're done. FUCKING FUCK

Last edited:
I can't tell what it is but also I'm on mobile so avis are smaller

change your sheets atleast once a month and turn over your matress, if that doesnt work you may need to get a new matress and replace your sheets

This happens to me mainly in the summer, it sucks

clean your bed

Burn your mattress and buy a new one.

That's brutal man
I had some small woodlice in my room today :feelswow::feelstrash:

If you have bed bugs its fucking over. The only way to get rid of them is to tent your house and fumigate every last possession you have

Otherwise, they will literally follow you everywhere you go

If you have bed bugs its fucking over. The only way to get rid of them is to tent your house and fumigate every last possession you have

Otherwise, they will literally follow you everywhere you go
I haven't actually seen one

I haven't actually seen one
Assume the worst. Buy DDT off the silk road or something and bomb your fucking house while the majority are still eggs.

NGL If they spread beyond one tiny spot I would just rope.

You must have been hanging around poor people...

You must have been hanging around poor people...
Bedbugs are actually more common in wealthy households because theres a greater amount of soft cotton, beddings, etc

Assume the worst. Buy DDT off the silk road or something and bomb your fucking house while the majority are still eggs.

NGL If they spread beyond one tiny spot I would just rope.
I've heard nembutal is pretty effective against bed bugs!

same, the bites from last month are still visible. i have 2 on my wrist and they are itching me to death

Take this shit seriously it could ruin ur home. Call anti bug guys idk how theyre called