Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I might have (((delta))) variant, been coughing,suffering headaches, a runny nose etc

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
For the last two, three days now. I have had a runny nose, a sore throat, headaches, muscle aches, inability to sleep for more than 4 hours,

It is extremely fucking annoying and enraging. I got this (((vaccine))) and still I get fucked by this gay shit nigger problem. I will probably get covid tested tomorrow.

Trucels can't escape fate. Fucking normCucks go outside far more than I do and interact with dozens of people and never get sick. While hear I am barely interacting with others irl getting sick

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Last edited:
Lol I think I had it a while ago

they don't get sick because their immune systems are built up. I might be getting delta soon aswell.

Oh no not the flu :feelsahh:

Lol I think I had it a while ago
covid also apparently kills Ethnics(blacks especially) over other races. anti ethnic virus :feelsrope:
I haven't gotten a flu in years. I don't believe this to be the flu, I take cold showers almost daily, and almost never get sick. This must be the ((((delta)))

no blacks were dying more due to being fatter than whites on average , at least the American ones. Now for homeland subsaharan Africans idk
That's true, but apparently niggers have some sort gene which prevents them from having severe covid cases. Idk, covid is a joke anyway

True, but even then this is unfair as fuck

BMI is 26-27 so kind of skinny fat.
Stay hydrated and calm home. Call the ambulance if you begin exerting physical strain to breathe(or just coof away to valhalla).

Knock down your fever if it goes above 38.5

For the last two, three days now. I have had a runny nose, a sore throat, headaches, muscle aches, inability to sleep for more than 4 hours,

It is extremely fucking annoying and enraging. I got this (((vaccine))) and still I get fucked by this gay shit nigger problem. I will probably get covid tested tomorrow.

Trucels can't escape fate. Fucking normCucks go outside far more than I do and interact with dozens of people and never get sick. While hear I am barely interacting with others irl getting sick

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
If you lost taste sense eat your vegetables

Caught it already
Shit couldn’t fuck with me
:feelsjuice:

natural immunity would have been better. you run the risk of illness after taking the kikecin

lol at (((vaccine))) takers.
How can you be blackpilled and still be willing to take anything they offer you.

I likely got it in early 2020 before anyone else. Lost like 10lbs.

Just eat a whole bunch of citrusy fruits and drink a lot of water.

A Doomsday COVID Variant Worse Than Delta and Lambda May Be Coming, Scientists Say

D6F87D72 9267 48E2 BDAA 930450226A1D

yes you have all the hallmark symptoms of delta. enjoy the ride while it lasts...you probably wont feel this alive again for a bit

:soy: you should've got the vaccine

Same :fuk:

I was hoping it would change my DNA so I could become more human. Seriously though, it's probably better that you got the vaccine if you got the Delta variant because the symptoms shouldn't be as bad then.

But didn't you get the Moderna one? I heard it protects against the Delta variant. Did you check if you got Covid?

What does being blackpilled have to do with the vaccine? If anything, if you're blackpilled you should realize the brutality of diseases and horrendous immune systems by those with bad genes.
I will not go for the covid tested anymore. I took a bunch of Jew pills(acetaminophen, Zyrtec antihistamines, cough syrup), then I cleared my sinuses with hot water.

With all that treatment, I am almost fully recovered. The runny nose problem is gone and same with sleep issues. Only sore throat problem and muscle tiredness remain. And I am certain those problems will fix themselves, so no point in getting tested.

Maybe you didn't even have covid (provided that it exists at all), just a regular cold, flu or whatever.

Oh no, a cold
Same :fuk:

I was hoping it would change my DNA so I could become more human. Seriously though, it's probably better that you got the vaccine if you got the Delta variant because the symptoms shouldn't be as bad then.

But didn't you get the Moderna one? I heard it protects against the Delta variant. Did you check if you got Covid?

What does being blackpilled have to do with the vaccine? If anything, if you're blackpilled you should realize the brutality of diseases and horrendous immune systems by those with bad genes.
Lmao what a brainlet, if youre blackpilled you realise the farcical nature of society and the lies, and you see that covid is just another massive lie that the hivemind of normies partakes in.

covid also apparently kills Ethnics(blacks especially) over other races. anti ethnic virus :feelsrope:
They are fatter and live in the cities where the food is literally fake compared to whites