Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HAVE COVID A 3RD TIME

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
I am so fucking angry my brain just sees red and I can’t think clearly
I had covid once back in March, then again in September. I got vaccinated after that. Well, at my family’s Christmas party, WHEREE EVERYONE WAS VACCINATED, my little cousins boyfriend came over and WAS SICK
NOW I HAVE COVID A 3RD TIME AND IM GOING TO LOSE MY FUCKING MIND
MIGRAINE
RUNNY NOSE
SORE THROAT
COUGHING
HOT FLASHES
LUNGS BURNING
NOSE BURNING
“GET THE VACCINE CHUD IT WILL SAVE YOU HURRRR DURRRR”
THE VACCINE DOES FUCKING NOTHING
I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY I KEEP GETTING SICK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND KEEP GETTING THEIR SHOTS AND IT DOES NOTHING

THEY SAY THAT PEOPLE WHO GET COVID DROP 6 IQ POINTS
WELL IVE DROPPED 18 NOW AND ALL I FEEL IS TARD RAGE

yea my friend has it and is vaccinated kek literal fake vaccine

I hope it's just that. Because I think it does do something (but bad things).

Also I hope you get better, don't get nervous, the vast majority survive without any sequels.

You just need to get boosted every 90 minutes.

The kikeccine is a joke

THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION SAID I CAN VENT
FUCK YOU FAGGOT

"Related to inceldom" is the qualifier. I'm sorry you got the virus again. But you can't just vent about anything. I couldn't go on Inceldom Discussion and say "The store was out of eggs! My macros for the day are fucked!!!" Because it's not related to inceldom.

"Related to inceldom" is the qualifier. I'm sorry you got the virus again. But you can't just vent about anything. I couldn't go on Inceldom Discussion and say "The store was out of eggs! My macros for the day are fucked!!!" Because it's not related to inceldom.
Then report my fucking post and get me banned
I don’t fucking care about anything anymore. I want to fucking shoot myself. Covid will never end.

You wish it does nothing dude

Only Jews get it because it is fake and does not exist. What's wrong with you buddy boyo. Get vitamin d, vitamin c, zink. You won't get any diseases a long time.

cuck-seen is a joke.

Last edited:
I had covid before , it was horrible.

The CDC just admitted getting multiple pokes lowers your immune
source: trust me bro

reminder: even if it did they would never tell us and would keep pushing us to get them to prevent mass panic

I am so fucking angry my brain just sees red and I can’t think clearly
I had covid once back in March, then again in September. I got vaccinated after that. Well, at my family’s Christmas party, WHEREE EVERYONE WAS VACCINATED, my little cousins boyfriend came over and WAS SICK
NOW I HAVE COVID A 3RD TIME AND IM GOING TO LOSE MY FUCKING MIND
MIGRAINE
RUNNY NOSE
SORE THROAT
COUGHING
HOT FLASHES
LUNGS BURNING
NOSE BURNING
“GET THE VACCINE CHUD IT WILL SAVE YOU HURRRR DURRRR”
I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY I KEEP GETTING SICK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND KEEP GETTING THEIR SHOTS AND IT DOES NOTHING

THEY SAY THAT PEOPLE WHO GET COVID DROP 6 IQ POINTS
WELL IVE DROPPED 18 NOW AND ALL I FEEL IS TARD RAGE

:p

Time to get some booster shots goy

You actually get it from the vax. That's why the hospitals are still full of covid-cases. The vaxxine will keep you sick and miserable. Don't take any more boosters or it's over:mask:

I think I already caught it a few times and nope, I'm not vaccinated.

Incel genetics = poor response to Covid

Go to the cinema! There's nothing more healing than relaxing and getting immersed in something outside of the illness. Being around healthy people also lets you tune into their vibrational field and absorb some of that health.

You don't have a covid. Either it's a flu or side effects from the vaccine

Oldcel Nigga Unironically Be Name Dropping Silent Film Celebrities
JFL
Who's next? Top burlesque performers from Austro-Hungary? :lul:

He was in stuff up until, like, 2000.

covid has always been around there

I have covid right now, the worst symtom is the terrible headache and crazy fever. I would've roped without ibuprofen

I couldn't get COVID even if I tried too.

I got it in spite of being forced to take the jew vaccine to go to work. I'm feeling weak, my temperature is high and my joints are aching. The garbage kikeccine probably made things way worse than it would have been :feelsUnreal:

I got it in spite of being forced to take the jew vaccine to go to work. I'm feeling weak, my temperature is high and my joints are aching. The garbage kikeccine probably made things way worse than it would have been :feelsUnreal:
I’m sorry to hear that fren. Stay strong, take those vitamins and prey the vaccine and Covid don’t have long term affects

I won't take the vaccine. Fuck the government.