Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might be living my last days actually.

Spectra

Spectra

Recruit
★★★
I was planning on getting the credit card of my mother to go buy nembutal on the deep web, either that or just buy a gun and kill my self.

Sad shit bro but if you're really planning on killing yourself, then may you rest in peace.

I was planning on getting the credit card of my mother to go buy nembutal on the deep web, either that or just buy a gun and kill my self.
Buying shit on the deep web with a credit card lel kek

brutal no credit card for your FACE

You got balls bro, i ain't man enough to end it :feelsohgod::cryfeels:

i hope u dont brocel. you only just joined recently :feelsbadman:

Life is Brutal
But It's not time to meet the Grim Reaper

I was planning on getting the credit card of my mother
So you are a kidcel.
You can always kill yourself kid, you can wait a year then kill yourself, or two years, or ten years. It doesn't get late and if you can buy guns you can do it whenever you please and nobody can stop you.
But if you do kill yourself that one is irreversible. I suggest since you are young you should give it a few more years.

to go buy nembutal on the deep web,
I don't think you can do that easily

either that or just buy a gun and kill my self.
If you can buy a gun don't bother with nembutal from dark web

So you are a kidcel.
You can always kill yourself kid, you can wait a year then kill yourself, or two years, or ten years. It doesn't get late and if you can buy guns you can do it whenever you please and nobody can stop you.
But if you do kill yourself that one is irreversible. I suggest since you are young you should give it a few more years.

I don't think you can do that easily

If you can buy a gun don't bother with nembutal from dark web
am 21, i am not a kidcel lol

Sissy. Another weak cuck with too much estrogen in his blood.

Remember: Foids will piss on your grave, fuck Tyrone there and laugh at you.

Don’t boyo incels need to live as long as possible

You got balls bro, i ain't man enough to end it :feelsohgod::cryfeels:
I would be if the suffering got bad enough again. Only reason I didn’t end it in 2021 was because I didn’t want to hurt my parents. I had such agonizing health issues then that it made inceldom seem like nothing. My father died a while back and if my mother died, I’d have nobody to live for. I’m sorry mom, but if it ever got that bad again I’d kill myself, even if she was still here

You can't leave us!

why? so we can suffer for longer?
Yeah, I ain’t trying to live long. I eat 4,000 calories of junk a day and am gonna begin fast driving once my car is fixed. I’ll be long gone before 45 most likely

That's harsh not recommended, however if you do commit suicide then rest in peace

I live in the us
Then you must pass a fed background check. It takes a few hours to a few days. But it's a wait - and a permission - nonetheless.

Carrying it is a different story.

Some users here really cant go 5 seconds without thinking about Tyrone or BBC

@KillNiggers
True, I came to read my daily suicidefuel thread dosage and was hit with another bbcpill. Just when will it stop :cryfeels: Tyrone has mind control over everyone, we cannot escape :shock: