Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might be leaving the forum

Shoud I leave the Forum

• Total voters
P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I had been given alot of High IQ comments telling me that being into femdom makes me a volcel and that I dont belong here. Here is the source:
https://incels.is/threads/why-femdo...side-of-the-forums.107839/page-2#post-2146513

I really want to know if I am welcome here or not. If a majority of you vote "YES" I will make one more post and never come back.
Alot of you guys hate my guts and want me to die.. But so do ALL normies.. The only diffrence is that you guys made me laugh and smile and Normies did not. For this, I have to say I love you guys no matter how much you want me to die :heart:

Last edited:
No because i like your avi
I feel you OP i want to be dominated by a high IQ foid but they dont exist so i cope with the ultimate waifu
Makise kurisu maid

2d anime feet isnt considered foid worshipping btw

Stay bro, I don't understand how having a particular straight fetish makes someone a volcel

JFL at caring about what others think. What the fuck are you, a twink furry faggot?
If you like it go for it. People will always find something to bitch about.

No because i don't even know you.

JFL at caring about what others think. What the fuck are you, a twink furry faggot?
I care about my fellow High IQ incels think. Anyways I value your imput.

low iq, everyone probably forgot you were even into that shit. The fact that you made a post just reminded everyone :lul::lul::lul:

You haven’t ascended. You can leave if you want but the blackpill is imprinted in you mind.
Yeah what he wrote also.

No man, stay with us.

Looks like I am staying so far :heart:

idc about your fetish at least you aren’t a literal cuck or a footfag

No cause I also kinda like femdom

die you attention whoring faggot

idc about your fetish at least you aren’t a literal cuck or a footfag
Yes I am NOT into eating shit and drinking piss, and watching other men fuck my wife lol. That would make me a literal cuck lol

@GeneSelector Why are you so evil toward the OP? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Understandable. But I think it's a fetish that is OK if controlled.
Clearly isn't controlled if he has to put it on display for the whole world to see. And as if that wasn't enough, he's now making an attention whoring thread about how bad he feels because we don't embrace his sick, degenerate and perverted nature and that he contemplates leaving because of it.

Clearly isn't controlled if he has to put it on display for the whole world to see. And as if that wasn't enough, he's now making an attention whoring thread about how bad he feels because we don't embrace his sick, degenerate and perverted nature and that he contemplates leaving because of it.
I made this thread because people wanted me to leave. Not because you guys disagree with me or not.

I made this thread because people wanted me to leave. Not because you guys disagree with me or not.
You made this thread because you're an attention whoring faggot.

Yes just for making this attention seeking post. You just joined, no one gives a shit if you stay or not. Keep your cuck fetishes to yourself nobody will complain.

Yes just for making this attention seeking post. You just joined, no one gives a shit if you stay or not. Keep your cuck fetishes to yourself nobody will complain.
I don't care about you guys complaints against me. I am simply curious if people wanted me to leave or not regardlesss of my opinions I have or may not have
You made this thread because you're an attention whoring faggot.
I made this thread because I am legitimately curious if I belonged here or not. Call me anything you want, but attention whoring is not what I am.

People hate me more than you.
28 years of bullying, inceldom, depression, loneliness and anxiety made me a grumpy cunt who's constantly trying to find fault.
You don't need to go as long as I'm still here.

I had been given alot of High IQ comments telling me that being into femdom makes me a volcel and that I dont belong here. Here is the source:
https://incels.is/threads/why-femdo...side-of-the-forums.107839/page-2#post-2146513

I really want to know if I am welcome here or not. If a majority of you vote "YES" I will make one more post and never come back.
Alot of you guys hate my guts and want me to die.. But so do ALL normies.. The only diffrence is that you guys made me laugh and smile and Normies did not. For this, I have to say I love you guys no matter how much you want me to die :heart:
This place would be much better off without you anime faggots shitting it up. I dont know or give a fuck what femdom is but yeah, if you were serious about leaving you would just leave. Instead you make this pointless thread and shit the forum up even more than it already was

28 years of bullying, inceldom, depression, loneliness and anxiety made me a grumpy cunt who's constantly trying to find fault.
Tbh you are right
This place would be much better off without you anime faggots shitting it up. I dont know or give a fuck what femdom is but yeah, if you were serious about leaving you would just leave. Instead you make this pointless thread and shit the forum up even more than it already was
I was serious about wanting to know If I needed to leave

because I'm fucking sick of it all

We shouldn't embrace cuckoldry
jfl
femdom=///////////////////=cuckoldry
15636.jpg

imagine her hands sweating hard as she struggles to overcome your male strength, while she pushes more and more the feeling of her small softy 2d hands in yours is intensified even more, it comes to a point where it feels like playing with Play-Doh clay as you keep pushing, you can nearly feel her hot 2d breathing while your hands connect and start mixing their body fluids with each other, you literally are in her body as your skin oil penetrates her oil pores in her little 2d fingers, until you cant maintain your composture as you explode of ecstasy and give up
hello cucktears

jfl
femdom=///////////////////=cuckoldry
15636.jpg

imagine her hands sweating hard as she struggles to overcome your male strength, while she pushes more and more the feeling of her small softy 2d hands in yours is intensified even more, it comes to a point where it feels like playing with Play-Doh clay as you keep pushing, you can nearly feel her hot 2d breathing while your hands connect and start mixing their body fluids with each other, you literally are in her body as your skin oil penetrates her oil pores in her little 2d fingers, until you cant mantain your composture as you explode of ecstasy and give up
hello cucktears
I am trying my best to get hard to your story. Maybe If you keep typing that my femdom fetish will go away. I seriously doubt it... but who knows?

The rainbow avatar makes you seem like a cheery fellow tbh..

No because i like your avi
I feel you OP i want to be dominated by a high IQ foid but they dont exist so i cope with the ultimate waifu
View attachment 90612
2d anime feet isnt considered foid worshipping btw
If you're interested I have the high res version of this and the entire set. Pm me

I am trying my best to get hard to your story. Maybe If you keep typing that my femdom fetish will go away. I seriously doubt it... but who knows?
im not a native speaker so idk how to make it better :cryfeels:
but srsly how is having femdom fetish volcel and cucked? at most id consider it gay and nobody said it you fags. if by volcel you mean OP can just betabuxx and get cucked easy that doesnt make sense because betabuxxing is literally the only choice we all have as incels if we ever pretend to """""ascend""""", so we are all volcels because we reject the betabuxx path.
If you're interested I have the high res version of this and the entire set. Pm me
:feelsokman:

no and dont listen to bullies pls ok