Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might be leaving the forum

Shoud I leave the Forum

• Total voters
Do you have to pay to see a dominatrix? If so, it doesn't make you a volcel. In terms of the forum, it's like seeing a prostitute. You can say you do it, but you can't go into detail about "how pleasuring it is".

If you don't have to pay, then the "no bragging" rule applies.

You shouldn't leave the forum just because people don't like you. If I were you, I'd just stay quiet on the subject, and continue to enjoy the forum. Most people will forget about your fetish, anyways. Everyone has been accused of being a fakecel at some point.

id like to do the opposite of what you like.

try vyvanse
Missed you bro.

Rit

oh, so unfortunate.

Stay here you're a cool guy tbh.

permabumped threads...
images

Shame... Real shame...

I had been given alot of High IQ comments telling me that being into femdom makes me a volcel
No, it makes you a retard. I'd say mentalcel tbh.

Hope you reconsider

I had been given alot of High IQ comments telling me that being into femdom makes me a volcel and that I dont belong here.
It only makes you a volcel if you'd avoid/reject a girl who isn't into femdom. If not, then no you're not a volcel. Tbh you might as well just say that you like hentai femdom, since the kind that you're describing doesn't even exist.

tbhtbh

my mum lost her hair for years to beta blockers. that's what gave me the idea to look this up.
i think its a good idea in general to switch medication once in a while if you have to treat something permanently.

you should open your own pharmacy tbhtbh.

Of course not fellow femdomcel.