Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I might be a 31 year old virgin wagecuck living in my grandma's basement, but at least I'm not incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Cosplay thots deserve all the money they get. YASSSSSSSSSS KWEEEEN :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This guy needs to just walk over 5 feet and take the blackpill

Brutal and suifuel tbh how easy women have it compared to this truecel

And you enjoy never getting your dick wet.
Are we done here?

iu

Damn nigga just take the damn pill

Reddit is truly a pisshole. I remember reddit people literally, seriously giving me the 'just go outside bro' meme advice

I mentioned this on another thread yesterday, but IT cherry picks the lower-quality content on this site to paint a bad picture of incels as a whole. If this man would just take a second to read through our Wiki and look through some of the objective data it contains, then maybe he would understand that they (IT) are only vilifying us because we are speaking up about how women have treated us.

They (IT) think that we (our site) is "oppressing"* women because we are speaking up about our shitty experiences with them, but I'd argue that talking about these experiences and showing real disparities (the WIki talks about these disparities as well) between man and women is the exact opposite of oppression*. "Oppressing"*, in my opinion, can also mean putting one group on a pedestal over another group., i.e. viewing someone (in this case women) as sanctimonious beings that can do no wrong, and this is objectively false. Why do you think they're (IT) okay with letting feminists get away with saying that "all men are trash", but lampoon us when someone on this site says "all women are trash"? By simply letting them say "all men are trash" is doing nothing but help sustain the blackpill, and our posts on this site about women engaging in trashy acts only validates the ideology further.

It's repugnant and we are pointing out the hypocrisy in this. We are showing that women aren't sanctimonious beings either, and this site exists to engage in discourse about situations where women taking advantage of this pedestal society has put them on (such as the one OP linked). The irony of it all is that they are still being "oppressed"* in a different way because they're being treated better than men get treated by society.

*As a caveat, I hate the term "oppression". I'm only using it here to point out how loaded of a term it actually is (and how easy it is to use the word to shut down an argument [poorly]). It's a logical fallacy to some degree because you can use it anywhere at any time to shut down a controversial viewpoint someone brings up.

Life lesson: don't be poor

Really over for him

grandmas me.

Massive Ghey Cuck

Giving foids money to go dress like a whore for chad

:feelsugh:

Reddit is truly a pisshole. I remember reddit people literally, seriously giving me the 'just go outside bro' meme advice
Reddit started to go in full Stalin mode and bans every based users. They want to become a plattform for soyboys.Chads aren’t on reddit.

The delusion ITcels have is just pathetic

Over for basementwagecuckingcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back