Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i might as well be a truecel in my home country

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
lol club was pretty retarded... i literally approached every single group of girls at the party, just asking hi where are u from blablabla. and i speak a lot of languages (russian, korean, german, chinese) so if they were from a country i spoke the language i tried to chat with them in their language.

that way it was pretty cool i guess, was able to meet some people and practice languages. at least it was better than rotting at home i guess. and the music wasn't too bad.

i also asked for a few girls numbers.... this one girl, after dancing a bit with her and her friends, and i saw her at the bar i said i had to go to the bathroom but thought she was cute and if i could have her number so maybe we could get to know eachother sometime, but she just looked at me and was like... no... didn't even get an excuse lol just no. she was so cute, i never liked asians before but this one was nice and realy tall (1.80m) so i thought would be nice since im also freaking tall. but NO. and another girl i approached had a boyfriend already. i think i approached over 25 girls last night. i added some of them online, with the excuse that we could maybe exchange language together. but i doubt that will really turn into anything.....

the dutch asian girls and dutch girls were so bitchy too. just LOL, asian women here are just like home girls. they felt disgusted that i learned chinese, their faces just turned to disgust when i asked hey whats up where are you from? 

so yeah might even be over for me even in Asia. just fucking lol. with my looks i might need tens of tries like this to even land something this way. feels pretty bad when there isn't even one girl in hundreds at a party who likes you. i hate my height already, i wish i could merge with a manlet on this board so we would both be around 1.80. tired of being the odd freak out. 

also saw some chads and changs doing questionable shit. one was basically forcing a girl to kiss him and grind on him etc, and she was hesitant at first but 5min later saw them fully making out. lol, i bet if i tried that or any truecel the bouncers would have beaten me up. 

just lol @ being 6 foot 7. if u dont have status from anything else u will just be the weird fcking outcast. might as well be considered a truecel at this point.

even asian girls don't like me in my home country, it's so over. the west is doomed. tinder asia is my last resort

Who likes asian men? not white women. def not black nor asian themselves. its over

TheVman said:
Who likes asian men? not white women. def not black nor asian themselves. its over

cope. saw a few changs at the party. one of them had a CUTE black gf (and i usually dont think blacks are cute). and another few had white girlfriends. just fucking lol. theres so many girls into KPOP and korean shit now, gookcels have a good chance.

i saw one korean truecel though. felt bad for him, so i got him a drink and just talked to him a bit. he said he also went alone. his face was really bad... everyone i have seen from this board mogged him. i have a lot of respect for him for coming out. well, we just talked about korean stuff a bit and had some drinks, was a really great guy. but of course he would have 0 chance. the world is fucked. meanwhile those dickheads who were more handsome can grope girls on the dancefloor and get away with it

It may not be. Girls of any race become shit tier the moment they set foot in the West. Try swiping in Asia itself it should be a lot easier.

ghostcell said:
cope. saw a few changs at the party. one of them had a CUTE black gf (and i usually dont think blacks are cute). and another few had white girlfriends. just fucking lol. theres so many girls into KPOP and korean shit now, gookcels have a good chance.

i saw one korean truecel though. felt bad for him, so i got him a drink and just talked to him a bit. he said he also went alone. his face was really bad... everyone i have seen from this board mogged him. i have a lot of respect for him for coming out. well, we just talked about korean stuff a bit and had some drinks, was a really great guy. but of course he would have 0 chance. the world is fucked. meanwhile those dickheads who were more handsome can grope girls on the dancefloor and get away with it

You have a good soul OP. You talked to a guy who may have been on the verge of suiciding.

/pol/cel said:
It may not be. Girls of any race become shit tier the moment they set foot in the West. Try swiping in Asia itself it should be a lot easier.

yeah that's the only hope left. when i swiped on tinder in asia i finally got matches. they kind of stopped talking though after they realized i dont live there yet, which is understandable... but the asian women in the west are just the same as others, unless they are completely closed off of tinder/clubs/dating etc. or they are just a lot older, maybe they would be a bit nicer.

Being a low-inhib incel must be a nightmare. Approaching hundreds of women and getting rejected by every single one.

Jockcel said:
Being a low-inhib incel must be a nightmare. Approaching hundreds of women and getting rejected by every single one.

the only rejection that hurt was the girl i found very cute. didn't really feel dissapointed for more than a few seconds when an average girl rejected me. but i didn't wanna come here posting about how i saw a girl i really liked at a fucking party and didn't do shit...... atleast i tried. maybe if i keep at it someday it will work out. after being more blackpilled i feel like im more able to atleast try, and i also don't wanna come back here with a complete failure story without even trying because ill just be called fakecel/mentalcel

ghostcell said:
yeah that's the only hope left. when i swiped on tinder in asia i finally got matches. they kind of stopped talking though after they realized i dont live there yet, which is understandable... but the asian women in the west are just the same as others, unless they are completely closed off of tinder/clubs/dating etc. or they are just a lot older, maybe they would be a bit nicer.

Honestly man the Western world is a degenerate swamp, it poisons everyone who ends up setting foot there. Western civilization is finished and its on its way out now.

ghostcell said:
TheVman said:
Obviously changs are the exceptions. I'm talking about the average asian

Jockcel said:

kinda destroys you slowly every rejection.

ghostcell said:

Also we should chill in SEA. Im going there anyway and I dont want to hang with normie faggots.

ghostcell said:
just lol @ being 6 foot 7. if u dont have status from anything else u will just be the weird fcking outcast. might as well be considered a truecel at this point.

u imply that u had sex and gfs b4?

dr-problematic said:

lol nope. only had one kiss for like 1.5 seconds a few weeks ago. other than that nothing at age 22, bout to graduate uni. even though my face is not truecel, my posture and height fucks me over now. 

also a lot of bad luck which made me miss out of a lot of opportunities normal people would have.

bullied from ages 6-18, cause i had glasses and acne and went to school with real assholes.

then in uni i have been rejected for every social club i tried to join, and have been hospitalized a few times making me miss all introductory activities so i dont know anybody from my course

so i have no friends, social circle, and im a 5/10, maybe 6/10 on a good day...

Dude, western-born women are mostly the same, so the idea that an Asian girl born here is different than an Asian girl from her homecountry isn't true at all. They've all been exposed to the ideal male beauty, unlike the ones in their homecountry. Therefore you need to fit that Hollywood prettyboy look in order to do just as good, even with the ethnic girls. In the west, your face matters the most. Like I said before, height is cope. It doesn't matter how tall you are, if you're not good looking enough in their eyes, it's over. You practically need to be at least a 7/10 in order to be considered good looking over here. I'm a 2/10 and you're a 5/10, so what do you think would have happened to me? LOL. You're still lucky with the results you've gotten.

dr-problematic said:
ghostcell said:

No, he's said before he didn't think his looks were a problem, but because of the results at the club, he feels like his looks might be a problem after all. Hence his hesitation.

ghostcell said:

what descent r u? german with russian parents who moved to asia?

dr-problematic said:
what descent r u? german with russian parents who moved to asia?

no? where did u get that from lol. well my heritage is just western european and some great great grandparent was a jew i think. 
unfortunately i live in western europe, else i probably wouldn't have been incel

ghostcell said:
no? where did u get that from lol. well my heritage is just western european and some great great grandparent was a jew i think. 
unfortunately i live in western europe, else i probably wouldn't have been incel

u just have weird stack of languages u speak, given explanation sounded logical

dr-problematic said:

ohhh of course... sorry i forgot i posted that.

well im just a fucking nerd, and im not that great in those languages. but i like learning them, it used to be my hope to meet new people but in years it hasn't really produced that much yet. i used a lot of free time when i was sick to study languages

my russian and chinese is elementary
korean and german is intermediate
dutch and english native/fluent

noone gives a shit unfortunatley though lol. meanwhile if some chad learns "hello" in the language of his foreign girlfriend he's a hero, and i get weird looks by people i try to practice language with

ghostcell said:
my russian and chinese is elementary
korean and german is intermediate
dutch and english native/fluent

shit, i need to step up my languages game 

german and french are taught in all dutch schools iirc?

Jockcel said:

That's my life.

dr-problematic said:

yep but i skipped french since i hated it, was able to learn chinese as an extra course

dr-problematic said:
ghostcell said:

I don't think he can speak them fluently, just enough to start a simple conversation with a stranger.

dr-problematic said:

German and French classes are mandatory up until your fourth year of high school, then you can choose to drop at least one, depending on your educational career (there are four different options) but I went with the option that allowed you to drop both languages, but I was stuck with management & organization classes, which I sucked at. I don't think I've ever had a passing grade for that class, not even during my finals, kek.

How talk r u op

ghostcell said:
6'7 or 201 cm

How is your body build? Are u virgin

Allblueeeee said:
How is your body build? Are u virgin

used to be athletic when i was a gymcel... well, maybe like kevin durant. now im more skinny after my illness. and yes

damn 6'7 and still getting shutout.....its over

ghostcell said:
 i think i approached over 25 girls last night. i added some of them online, with the excuse that we could maybe exchange language together. but i doubt that will really turn into anything.....

That's some cucked shit, bruh. 

Make it clear from the start that you want to fuck, otherwise you're friendzoning yourself. Most probably you never had a chance to begin with, but if you had, this behavior kills it. Learn from the chads and changs who forced the chicks to grind them first, then after the femoids realized the power dynamics at play, they went with chad and chang's flow.

The "questionable" behavior you described is textbook femoid bullshit. They pretended they didn't like it at first, but they enjoyed every second of it. They just didn't want to present themselves as the sluts that they are.

ghostcell said:
/pol/cel said:
yeah that's the only hope left. when i swiped on tinder in asia i finally got matches. they kind of stopped talking though after they realized i dont live there yet, which is understandable... but the asian women in the west are just the same as others, unless they are completely closed off of tinder/clubs/dating etc. or they are just a lot older, maybe they would be a bit nicer.
Just tell them Thais that you're coming in July and they will continue talking lel as they do with me.

Did you go alone tbh?

Weed said:
Just tell them Thais that you're coming in July and they will continue talking lel as they do with me.

Did you go alone tbh?

yeah of course i went alone lol i dont really have friends

ghostcell said:
Weed said:
Did you go alone tbh?
yeah of course i went alone lol i dont really have friends
I once went to bar alone.. sat for 30 mins and went home.. lel

BlackpilledAF said:
That's some cucked shit, bruh. 

Make it clear from the start that you want to fuck, otherwise you're friendzoning yourself. Most probably you never had a chance to begin with, but if you had, this behavior kills it. Learn from the chads and changs who forced the chicks to grind them first, then after the femoids realized the power dynamics at play, they went with chad and chang's flow.

The "questionable" behavior you described is textbook femoid bullshit. They pretended they didn't like it at first, but they enjoyed every second of it. They just didn't want to present themselves as the sluts that they are.

it sucks that girls are like that tbh. wouldn't surprise me that i said something wrong, but then again - if I was 3 points more handsome, I could have said anything. because anything i said gets shut down, and everything a chad would say gets positive response. in that line of thinking, it would be easy to escalate as chad. but it would be on nightmare difficulty for me.

i did try to hold hands and dance with the girls on the dancefloor and in my own opinion i wasnt that awkward.... a lot of times  their friends also showed up making escalating more awkward though. i dont know if i should shoot the girls who gave me facebook a message on facebook now, i dont really think it would be succesful but i guess i can try

anyway i doubt it would have made a significant difference...

Weed said:
I once went to bar alone.. sat for 30 mins and went home.. lel

there was no train home between 01.00 and 05.30 so i tricked myself that way. there was no going home - i had to stick it out till the end. so at least i tried to make something out of it lol.

ghostcell said:
it sucks that girls are like that tbh. wouldn't surprise me that i said something wrong, but then again - if I was 3 points more handsome, I could have said anything. because anything i said gets shut down, and everything a chad would say gets positive response. in that line of thinking, it would be easy to escalate as chad. but it would be on nightmare difficulty for me.

i did try to hold hands and dance with the girls on the dancefloor and in my own opinion i wasnt that awkward.... a lot of times  their friends also showed up making escalating more awkward though. i dont know if i should shoot the girls who gave me facebook a message on facebook now, i dont really think it would be succesful but i guess i can try

anyway i doubt it would have made a significant difference...

True. If you were +3 points, the femoid would have led to to its bed by itself.

Personally, I go directly for the kiss. I'm completely low-inhib these days and make it clear I want to fuck from the start. I started this system relatively recently, and out of 4 attempts, only one girl reciprocated. It didn't end in a fuck but I felt victorious. The other 3 times were followed by extremely awkward reactions which led to more awkwardness, which I would then brush off and carry on with my day or night. 

The "sweet" stuff, that's for Chad. He can afford beating around the bush. If you're average looking, you'll have to offset your looks with raw, barbaric, unabashed masculinity. It's your only chance. If you're full-on ugly (which I deduced you aren't), don't even try.

If you don't mind doing social experiments and putting yourself out there. Repeat the same process as soon as you can. Only next time, cut the cucked bullshit and go directly for the kiss towards any female you fancy after a bit of talking and banter.

BlackpilledAF said:
True. If you were +3 points, the femoid would have led to to its bed by itself.

Personally, I go directly for the kiss. I'm completely low-inhib these days and make it clear I want to fuck from the start. I started this system relatively recently, and out of 4 attempts, only one girl reciprocated. The other 3 times were followed by extremely awkward reactions which led to more awkwardness, which I would then brush off and carry on with my day. 

The "sweet" stuff, that's for Chad. He can afford beating around the bush. If you're average looking, you'll have to offset your looks with raw, barbaric, unabashed masculinity. It's your only chance. 

If you don't mind doing social experiments and putting yourself out there. Repeat the same process as soon as you can. Only next time, cut the cucked bullshit and go directly for the kiss towards any female you fancy after a bit of talking and banter.

might try it, then again, i also dont want to kiss just ANYONE. my first kiss was with that fucking roastie who kissed 7 guys in one night out and just did it to make her chad jealous. it was like 1.5 seconds and i was worried about getting herpes or mono for over a week. 

ideally i could talk to someone to see if she is actually an interesting person... lol thats fucking weird imagine u ever actually start dating, and everyone is like how did u meet?

"Oh yeah he came up to me in the club and we made out" lol

ghostcell said:
ideally i could talk to someone to see if she is actually an interesting person... 

that's bluepilled af, bruh. 

They're all the same. Cum dumpsters.

lol nope. only had one kiss for like 1.5 seconds a few weeks ago. other than that nothing at age 22, bout to graduate uni. even though my face is not truecel, my posture and height fucks me over now.

also a lot of bad luck which made me miss out of a lot of opportunities normal people would have.

bullied from ages 6-18, cause i had glasses and acne and went to school with real assholes.

then in uni i have been rejected for every social club i tried to join, and have been hospitalized a few times making me miss all introductory activities so i dont know anybody from my course

fakecel