Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might actually be in trouble with my health.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I made a thread today not long ago about how I drunk two energy drinks today and my chest hurting...
Well it's already gotten worse within the hour...
As I stood up after eating dinner my chest started hurting even more to the point where I went to my room to lay down. The pain has also spread to my stomach.
I don't know if this is a sign to an impending heart attack.
I've been addicted to drinking at least 1 energy drink a day since the start of this year.

I may be in trouble with my health, brocels.

it's over for me

You're probably bloated. Just lie down and fart it all out over the course of X hours. You'll feel better tomorrow.

I made a thread today not long ago about how I drunk two energy drinks today and my chest hurting...
As I stood up after eating dinner my chest started hurting even more to the point where I went to my room to lay down. The pain has also spread to my stomach.
I've been addicted to drinking at least 1 energy drink a day since the start of this year.

it's over for me
I accidentally ate coffee powder when i was 13, i vomitted after few hours of eating it and it felt really salty, then i had really high blood rate and alertness for like an entire day, feeling like my heart is going to explode. looks like youre in for a ride lol.

energy drinks are bullshit
i remmeber the first time i drunk that shit i almost felt like puking. plus they're nothing but a ton load of caffeine.
i once drunk 3 shark energy drink in an hour

You're probably bloated. Just lie down and fart it all out over the course of X hours. You'll feel better tomorrow.
I accidentally ate coffee powder when i was 13, i vomitted after few hours of eating it and it felt really salty, then i had really high blood rate and alertness for like an entire day, feeling like my heart is going to explode. looks like youre in for a ride lol.
ontop of that, i've been drinking alcohol for the first time like crazy

over

Cut it to a monster drink once every two days, then three days, until you stop it. The sooner you begin the better.

How graceful I am of my father forcing me when I was a kid to only drink water

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

go ER (emergency room)

call an ambulance for you brocel

gta-gta-sa.gif

energy drinks are bullshit
i remmeber the first time i drunk that shit i almost felt like puking. plus they're nothing but a ton load of caffeine.
i once drunk 3 shark energy drink in an hour
Didn't you vote no towards having toilet avis?

it's over

it's over for me
it's just heartburn bro lol same thing happens to me (they're acidic)

I drink that much all the time, you'll be fine esp if you're used to 1

This makes me want to drink some redbull ngl

I used to drink at least 3x cans of Energy Drink a day for years and haven't noticed any health problems

it's over for me
It could just as easily be severe heartburn.

Go to doctor then

it's over for me
If your heart is aching because you drank 2 energy drinks, I'm sorry for your genetics.
The only people who go to the hospital due to energy drinks had 30+ energy drinks a day.

it's over for me
Nah you not in trouble.

I have similar problems with caffeine in general. You probably drink energy drinks everyday. After 2-3 days or maybe a few more days, thats when you get heart problems.

Plus these synthetic drinks and even foods are full of preservatives that mess with the chemical balance of the body.

Just quit energy drinks ,caffeine and processed foods in general and you will be fine. Go organic when ever possible.

But I am not a qualified medical professional. Go get a check up though.