Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I met my girlfriend's parents and realized I slept with her father"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I dont know what to say tbh,just here goes post

Media gets more cucked everyday.

Normal day in the west

What the hell even is this shit ? I had to re-read it multiple times before I understood it.

Fake, more shit for LGBT virtue signalling, founded by soros foundation, next.

she just "realized"

are they on autopilot when munching on chad?

Fucking liberals I swear....

How the fuck do you not recognize a dude who fucked you in the ass until halfway through having lunch with him. He probably fucked so many he can't even tell them apart. Chad is even successful when he's gay :feelsree:

Your source is the guardian, mainstream media known for fake news, this is a fantasy scenario, where a faggot is marrying up a foid, not even high tier normies often aren't enough imagine a literal faggot, plus there is a coincidence that a young man (this faggot) fucked a old man instead of another young faggot and you add everything with the fact that the old faggot was the father of the foid, this level of coincidence is as likely as winning the lottery.

Also somehow the faggot wanted to express his situation and the possibility of doxxing himself, highly unlikely and managed to contact a mainstream media (while thousand of people also are trying to do every day).

Last edited: