Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I met a friend yesterday who was a pretty boy Chad back in high school and I had moved away since then and holy shit he is an incel now

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
NGL idc how evil this makes me look.

But I have a friend who was a pretty boy Chad and every girl in class crushed on him in middle school.He lost his virginity when he was 14 jfl. He was very tall and used to tower over most kids -- luscious blonde hair- sparkling clear skin.

He was always decent to me (THOUGH BRAGGY SOMETIMES) but I used to envy him because every boy wanted to be like him and for girls dating him was a status symbol.

I moved away at the end of middle school and did not keep up with him tho.

And yesterday I went back to my town for a few days and caught up with him and holy shit has he turned into an incel now.

TURNS OUT HE STARTED BALDING AT HIS EARLY 20s, ALSO HE STOPPED GROWING IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SO EVEN THOUGH HE WAS TALL THEN HE IS A MANLET NOW, .

AND U KNOW WHAT THE CHERRY ON THE CAKE IS?

WHEN HE INEVITABLY STARTED LOSING ON FEMALE ATTENTION HE GOT VERY CONFUSED CUZ ATTRACTING GIRLS CAME NATURALLY TO HIM SO HE STARTED LISTENING TO RED PILL COPERS AND STARTED GYMMAXXING . THE STEROIDS HAVE CAUSED UGLY BREAKOUTS ON HIS FACE AND HE STILL DOESN'T ATTRACT ANY FOID IN COLLEGE.

HE WAS SO CONFUSED AND ASKING TIPS FROM ME JFL. CAN U IMAGINE?

KARMA IS TRUE IT SEEMS.

But I have a friend who was a pretty boy Chad and every girl in class crushed on him in middle school.He lost his virginity when he was 14 jfl. He was very tall and used to tower over most kids -- luscious blonde hair- sparkling clear skin.

He was always decent to me (THOUGH BRAGGY SOMETIMES) but I used to envy him because every boy wanted to be like him and for girls dating him was a status symbol.

And yesterday I went back to my town for a few days and caught up with him and holy shit has he turned into an incel now.

TURNS OUT HE STARTED BALDING AT HIS EARLY 20s, ALSO HE STOPPED GROWING IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SO EVEN THOUGH HE WAS TALL THEN HE IS A MANLET NOW, .

WHEN HE INEVITABLY STARTED LOSING ON FEMALE ATTENTION HE GOT VERY CONFUSED CUZ ATTRACTING GIRLS CAME NATURALLY TO HIM SO HE STARTED LISTENING TO RED PILL COPERS AND STARTED GYMMAXXING . THE STEROIDS HAVE CAUSED UGLY BREAKOUTS ON HIS FACE AND HE STILL DOESN'T ATTRACT ANY FOID IN COLLEGE.

KARMA IS TRUE IT SEEMS.
Lmao. Bluepill moment :bluepill:

if he was asking tips from you that means ur a fakecel

if he was asking tips from you that means ur a fakecel
He is just a bluepilled retard who thinks that he could pull wahmen due to "rizz" and thinks I pull wahmen in college because I have a "fun pERsonality" even though I am 5'5 and have acne ridden face.
ovER

He is just a bluepilled retard who thinks that he could pull wahmen due to "rizz" and thinks I pull wahmen in college because I have a "fun pERsonality" even though I am 5'5 and have acne ridden face.
ovER
shit im sorry, im kinda glad im not manlet height despite me being a currycel, my life isnt 100% suifuel yet

Amazing. Puberty ruined him. Pretty boys are usually very fragile against puberty.

shit im sorry, im kinda glad im not manlet height despite me being a currycel, my life isnt 100% suifuel yet
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

How tall are you? I'm 5'6

Amazing. Puberty ruined him. Pretty boys are usually very fragile against puberty.
Lifefuel tbh. Look at that Titanic actor Leo -- he seems to have hIt tHe wAlL as red pill retards say to cope with each other

If white and tall not incel
He is Mediterranean I guess-- didn't care enough to ever ask tbh. Taller than me but then I am 5'5 everyone is taller than me. But he is not *tall* for foids tho :feelsjuice:

Lifefuel story

Hey fellows incels

I am a far right neo nazi and hate women

Go er, am I righ!? ha ha

#killallniggers

Before I even opened the thread I knew you would say he had premature balding. The norwood reaper claims yet another victim.

IF YOU HAVE NO HAIR YOU HAVE NO LIFE

All pretty boys deserve this fate

Its definitely true that people who start growing early end early and are shorter.
Its even true on a racial basis.
I noticed that during middle school the curry boys grew taller than the white boys, but the whites just hit puberty later and were taller overall.

He was a chad in his teens. He lived the best things life had to offer to someone. Doesn't matter how he is now.

Its a tough moment when you realise it was never about your personality and all about the way you look.

KARMA IS TRUE IT SEEMS.
Balding is the great equalizer

the biggest slayer I knew in 5th grade stopped growing at 14 and ended up like 5'6 with a perpetual babyface, we're all done with HS now and he looks so much younger

KARMA IS TRUE IT SEEMS.
OMG what the fuck? really I am amazed.

Wow that's fucking brutal for him

KARMA IS TRUE IT SEEMS.
Remember a Chad in middle school who just had growth explosion and mogged everyone but as i expcted he was way too mature for being 13-14 so he basically stopped growing at that age while i kept growing till my mid 20's and i height mog him now and basically all my previous classroom mates slayers. However they still NT and i am not NT so i still incel JFL