Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I met a fat toilet that was nice to me (or at least she pretended to be nice)

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Of course I won't do sui coz it's cucked, but it was real sui fuel when I met this fat toilet that was pretending to be nice to me.
My inner beta male showed and I didn't even say anything slightly demeaning towards her.
Shit it's really easy to be unpleasant when you see you disgust a foid and she is not nice to you, but this fucking bitch was nice or at least she pretended well. I even have suspicions she treated me like human despite my looks.
Fucking bitches won't even let me be angry and hate them.

Fuck man, I think being alone for 30 fucking years is fucking my fucked up mind and I'm fucking turning into betabuxx without self respect, it's pure sui and rage fuel. BlkPillPres made thread about it:

It's fucking gross, and it's fucking awful.

Last edited:
Women that they wouldn't have dated 10 years ago and now worth marrying and gambling 50% of their wealth on.
This is just making things even worse for ugly guys.