Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I met a an incel named chad

• Thread starter tall fag gigga cuck
  • Start date
tall fag gigga cuck

tall fag gigga cuck

Banned
-
He was a shit skin manlet with a huge nose and a weak chin

Lmao. it is interesting but why it is lifefuel OP ?

I met a chad called Boris once lol

Wtf? I just met a Chad named Incel.

@Incel called Chad

Do you have any pics?

Do you have any pics?

No pic unfortunately I was doing a delivery to his apartment when I seen the name on the the order I chuckled to myself. When I knocked on his door I was expecting a glorious Chad in all his beauty. But was approached by a incel wich made me feel like I had just mogged Chad which made my night that's why it was life fuel

No pic unfortunately I was doing a delivery to his apartment when I seen the name on the the order I chuckled to myself. When I knocked on his door I was expecting a glorious Chad in all his beauty. But was approached by a incel wich made me feel like I had just mogged Chad which made my night that's why it was life fuel
:feelshaha:

Hearing the names Chad and Stacey makes me chuckle now. Especially when the guy/girl with the respective name doesn't fit their namesake caricature in any way, shape or form.

I always forget that chad is a name to be honest. I always see chad as a symbol for another species, another race, an ideal that we all strive for but are unable to reach

Do you deliver pizza? If yes can you come to my door?

Do you deliver pizza? If yes can you come to my door?
Yes and no I hate cucks who expect me to go there door especially if it's an apartment complex those are the worst

All Incels named Chad are on suiwatch

pls enter a valdi messange