Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I May Have Been Contacted By A Reporter To Give My Perspective

Really good post in the OP. I agree that is a good summary of how this all came to be.

What you have to understand about the media however is they circled around jackbud for a reason. It wasn't coincidence. They don't put people on the air without pre-screening them. Ie. He would have been pre-interviewed before any interview actually took place. If he actually voiced controversial opinions that might have led viewers to become upset or change the channel, they simply wouldn't have put him on the air.

The news isn't about getting to the truth. It's about telling a version of the truth that attracts the most viewers.

That version as it stands for us is that incels are "sad/pathetic/angry white misogynists who need to make more of an effort and stop blaming women for their problems".

Jackbud gave them that, so they took it and ran with it. If it wasn't him, they would have found some other soft guy to play that role. Or they just wouldn't have put anyone on the air at all.
HQ Post my compatriot.