Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I May Have Been Contacted By A Reporter To Give My Perspective

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Being paranoid (which I even stated in my post to her) I suspect it might just be a random troll, but I said "why not", I had the free time anyways, so I gave my perspective. Hopefully she makes use of it to give a genuine incel perspective and not the sad pathetic bullshit @jackbud did. Holy shit dude kill yourself you were pathetic.

https://twitter.com/BrandyZadrozny

Reporter

This was my response to her:

Well my paranoia has me thinking you aren't who you say you are

I doubt you are this person - https://twitter.com/BrandyZadrozny

Anyone could have gone to her twitter and gotten her number which you posted here and pretend to be her, also your account says you don't have any posts, kinda weird for such a past prominent reporter to have such a low post count.

but hey, maybe you are this person, doesn't matter to me anyways lol (I have free time and I'm bored), even if you are just some random troll there's no reason not to just give you some information. Maybe you might understand incels more and troll less due to this.

(The videos in the post explain most of what I think and my "plans")
https://incels.is/threads/im-gettin...o-i-hope-journalists-etc-see-this-post.39109/

Here's a condensed form of my perspective on whats taking place between men and women today

Both sexes in our natural state (devoid of modern technology, imagine hunter/gatherer societies) have inherently "exclusive powers", skills and assets that they can monopolize the value of as a form of leverage in trying to acquire a "life partner".

For men that WAS our control over physical resources (labor, security, hunting, etc) and material resources (bartering assets, land, various currencies, etc). For women that IS their control over sexual and reproductive resources.

Women still have their "exclusive powers" (sexual and reproductive resources)
Men rendered our "exclusive powers" moot via technological advancement and giving women rights (physical and material resources)

We ironically made ourselves obsolete in our efforts to make life easier for women and children as societies are designed around ensuring the safety of these groups. We made our phsyical strength obsolete via mechanization in the industrial age, and we allowed women to have ownership of assets and to acquire their own material resources so we coudl no longer even leverage that "exclusive power".

OUR "EXCLUSIVE POWERS" BECAME "SHARED POWERS" WHILE WOMEN KEPT THEIRS AND COULD NOW FURTHER MONOPOLIZE IT

Men's social power and leverage on the dating market plummeted and it continues to even to this very day, men often have to now date below their league and it has become so normalized many don't even realize it or realize it and don't think that its wrong. The male libido is so strong and makes us so desperate to satiate its call that most men will settle for almost anything.

Relationships way back in the past (when everyone had their "exclusive powers") were more "fair" and "successful" because every party had some form of leverage, now women are basically the only ones with leverage so they no longer have to "date fairly (rampant hypergamy)", which results in an underclass of sex starved, depressed and suicidal males.

Women's exclusive powers are now only recently under threat as male ingenuity (technological advancement) is now beginning to encroach upon their "realm of power" e.g. sex android technology (which is why they are already protesting against it)

But that's decades maybe even a century or two from now before women are rendered as obsolete as men rendered ourselves. You need to watch the video titled "Joy Lane Massacre - This Is Just The Beginning" in the link above, it goes into detail about the "social contract" between men and women and the reality of civility between the sexes (civility on the whole actually) is just an illusion, that only functions so long as everybody feels they have a chance to get "their slice of the pie".

As women's standards continue to increase, more and more males get pushed into the "undesirable" category, and these men no longer being able to benefit from the "social contract", revert to their "animal instincts" and use the original means by which a man acquires what he wants.... VIOLENCE.

That's it, the reason all this is happening is because women are insatiable and unwilling to be fair in the "dating game", dating was only fair before because we held women on a leash, and we took it off feeling sorry for women and ironically they came back to bite us for those actions, we screwed our own selves over, and the modern economic structure doesn't allow us to return to those times so there's no going back. So men are just going crazy tired of living depressing sex starved lives and are trying to get revenge and then a release from their terrible lives via death (going ER - ER as in Elliot Rodger)

If you are who you claimed to be, then spread this post, heck send it to a news network if you still have the connections, I need the truth to be spread, because only by accepting harsh truths and being honest will any legitimate dialogue about the issue be discussed. The last guy who went to "represent incels" did a terrible job and was just pathetic, he was just trying to "play nice" and not being honest about the mindset and ideals of the majority of us, it was so fake. Just saying everything he knew "normies" wanted to hear. - https://globalnews.ca/news/4169791/...el/?utm_source=GlobalNews&utm_medium=Facebook

I hope this gave you some understanding into the lives of not just "incels" but men in general, this goes a lot deeper into other issues like men dropping out of the educational system, men at our core really just want to have sex and reproduce.... a lot lol. Society as it is now makes it difficult and unfulfilling, and men doing a cost.benefit analysis are being discouraged and opting to not even take part int he rigged game. the best way to beat a rigged game is to not play. Anyways I've rambled on for long enough, you've gotten the gist of things by now

Last edited:
That was most likely her. We've been getting harassed by lots of reporters as well. Me and Serge.
Just out of curiosity. How do they manage to contact you and serge if registrations are closed?

you don't represent incels and neither does cuckbud. these """""""reporters""""""" need to go wander onto the freeway

Just out of curiosity. How do they manage to contact you and serge if registrations are closed?

I have a reddit account (look at the attachment image). Just LOL @ your signature, a disclaimer kek.

you don't represent incels

I say let incels decide that, I told you in the years to come i'll be making moves, this is only the beginning, 2019 is going to be an interesting year for incels. Never thought I'd get an early start for my message being spread this early though. I don't expect it to go anywhere though, its more of a "why not" experiment. My plans must first come to fruition for a "true impact" on society at large (and I mean world wide) to be achieved.

I say let incels decide that, I told you in the years to come i'll be making moves, this is only the beginning, 2019 is going to be an interesting year for incels. Never thought I'd get an early start for my message being spread this early though. I don't expect it to go anywhere though, its more of a "why not" experiment. My plans must first come to fruition for a "true impact" on society at large (and I mean world wide) to be achieved.
Good shit OP, I hope you do get your chances to spread the ideology. Make us proud boyo :feelsautistic:.

WOW such a fucking spectacle, reporters wanting to interview the animals of the zoo

I know you like The Chainsmokers and all @BlkPillPres, but you've been doing us proud of late. Always entertaining, at the very least.

Very high tier post. This is the definiton of the blackpill

I know you like The Chainsmokers and all @BlkPillPres, but you've been doing us proud of late. Always entertaining, at the very least.
JFL, that thread was fucking funny.

Good shit OP, I hope you do get your chances to spread the ideology. Make us proud boyo :feelsautistic:.

Glad I have your support, lets all work together to be brutally honest and mindfuck normies into oblivion (its a group effort), enough of this half assed "lets try to come off nice" BS, it makes me sick. Was seriously let down by @jackbud. I was actually thinking "this is our moment", I was expecting some good shit, even if not extremist and violent like myself, he didn't have to go all the way to the other end of the spectrum and be pathetic and "nice", I was expecting him to speak more on what I did in my post and not beat around the bush with "niceties", he wasted the air time smh.

Last edited:

Topkek, the song is good, but I've been spamming this for the last few hours while browsing here -

Song is stuck in my head, yesterday night it was in my head till I slept, I sang it all day at workd today, and I've bee listening to it since I started browsing here today. Its a curse, I've never had a song this stuck in my head ever (tfw no single tear emoticon lol)

EDIT - Oh and I HATE chainsmokers with a passion, most all their songs are chad and stacey themed BS, but they have two songs I like that have "darker themes" than just the typical "were happy teens in love" typical Bs they do.

Last edited:
lol. Strong backfire pending. That diatribe is definitely destined for the "male supremacist", "toxic masculinity" and "aggrieved entitlement" spin, but I mean, your username is already associated with the most harrowing elements of the community in the mainstream press so it's not like it can get worse lmao

Glad I have your support, lets all work together to be brutally honest and mindfuck normies into oblivion, enough of this half assed "lets try to come off nice" BS, it makes me sick. Was seriously let down by @jackbud. I was actually think "this is our moment", I was expecting some good shit, even if not extremist and violent like myself, he didn't have to go all the way to the other end of the spectrum and be pathetic and "nice", I was expecting him to speak more on what I did in my post and not beat around the bush with "niceties", he wasted the air time smh.
Exactly I'm pretty sure even the fucking news wanted him to go full incel "charm" kek. Instead they got a watered down (more like a bag full of piss) of what most of the community thinks.

Although I hate his crap attempt I still have to give him props for outing himself the way he did. Like Ledgemund stated in another thread talking about the interview, just outing yourself as a incel will have negative repercussions whether you are on the extreme side or not. In my opinion he should have just gone all out since people will still view him negatively for it but oh well he did what he could.Not everyone would have the balls to publicly shame themselves like that.

@BlkPillPres You da mane. Jackbud was a disgrace. I get it though. He's low tier normie and doesn't want to commit social suicide. Anyway there is no need to sugarcoat out community. Be civil but drop some real blackpills on these bluepilled sheeple.

Exactly I'm pretty sure even the fucking news wanted him to go full incel "charm" kek. Instead they got a watered down (more like a bag full of piss) of what most of the community thinks.

Although I hate his crap attempt I still have to give him props for outing himself the way he did. Like Ledgemund stated in another thread talking about the interview, just outing yourself as a incel will have negative repercussions whether you are on the extreme side or not. In my opinion he should have just gone all out since people will still view him negatively for it but oh well he did what he could.Not everyone would have the balls to publicly shame themselves like that.

I'm not even sure I can give him props because it may just be stupidity and/or greed instead of bravery. He could literally have been thinking he could get some "status" from it or start a career as a "cultural icon". This could have all just been a "power play" for him. It was a stupid move period, not well thought out. His entire life is ruined and he may ironically rope after this when shit starts to get bad.

Questions not asked - Was he paid to do the interview?

As long as your ethnic I don't mind you representing us, but white guys...no no they don't understand our pain as ethnics

I'm not even sure I can give him props because it may just be stupidity and/or greed instead of bravery. He could literally have been thinking he could get some "status" from it or start a career as a "cultural icon". This could have all just been a "power play" for him. It was a stupid move period, not well thought out. His entire life is ruined and he may ironically rope after this when shit starts to get bad.

Questions not asked - Was he paid to do the interview?
I posted that it was a "power play" in another thread humorously but honestly after watching the interview it felt that way. He talks about how he plans on steering the movement as if he was some sort of leader kek. But only time will tell what the results from that interview will be for him.

Anyways I don't think he got paid for tbh, it doesn't seem like something you get paid for. I imagine its just viewed as a privilege to come on tv if you don't have any form of status, especially if you are attempting to explain your side.

As long as your ethnic I don't mind you representing us, but white guys...no no they don't understand our pain as ethnics

Can't agree, if a white guy is as hardcore and logical in his rhetoric as me I'll support him no matter what, were black pillers first and ethnics last, I don't even care that I'm black to be honest, most black people wouldn't consider me black lol (not in the social sense).

Topkek, the song is good, but I've been spamming this for the last few hours while browsing here -

Song is stuck in my head, yesterday night it was in my head till I slept, I sang it all day at workd today, and I've bee listening to it since I started browsing here today. Its a curse, I've never had a song this stuck in my head ever (tfw no single tear emoticon lol)

EDIT - Oh and I HATE chainsmokers with a passion, most all their songs are chad and stacey themed BS, but they have two songs I like that have "darker themes" than just the typical "were happy teens in love" typical Bs they do.

Song isn't my typical listening grounds, but I can dig where it's coming from. For some odd reason I got reminded of Italian prog (I could mistake the Japanese here for Italian if I didn't know better):

ER had Whitney Houston, Dahmer had Skinny Puppy, Ramirez had AC/DC; anything good with a man of culture is good with me.

Can't agree, if a white guy is as hardcore and logical in his rhetoric as me I'll support him no matter what, were black pillers first and ethnics last, I don't even care that I'm black to be honest, most black people wouldn't consider me black lol (not in the social sense).

Oh shit you're black? Show your face to the reporters then. Do a live interview like Jack did since you have such strong feelings about him not representing your perspective

You have to agree nigger, JFL the white guy will eventually status max and escape just like jackbud, unless he is severely deformed, but an ethnic will never ascend through that status max compared to a white, it seems your not racepilled enough, very disappointed in you while you rot that white guy will be slaying, and the blackpill is the racepill dumbass,
So don't say we are blackpillers first, ethnic cells are in a different league of inceldom compared to white trash

Oh shit you're black? Show your face to the reporters then. Do a live interview like Jack did since you have such strong feelings about him not representing your perspective
Yes we need a nigger to represent because a white guy would just ascend and slay and leave us like jackbud

Song isn't my typical listening grounds, but I can dig where it's coming from. For some odd reason I got reminded of Italian prog (I could mistake the Japanese here for Italian if I didn't know better):

ER had Whitney Houston, Dahmer had Skinny Puppy, Ramirez had AC/DC; anything good with a man of culture is good with me.

Lol dude that song actually sounds kinda like an anime song wtf it isn't even japanese

You have to agree nigger, JFL the white guy will eventually status max and escape just like jackbud, unless he is severely deformed, but an ethnic will never ascend through that status max compared to a white, it seems your not racepilled enough, very disappointed in you while you rot that white guy will be slaying, and the blackpill is the racepill dumbass,
So don't say we are blackpillers first, ethnic cells are in a different league of inceldom compared to white trash

If you think I'm gonna lets some clearly race obsessed idiot try to add some black lives matter BS into this movement you can go fuck off lol. Your logic is retarded, there are people slaying everywhere, and we can't stop that, focusing just on white guys slaying is ridiculous. Yes JBW is legitimate, but what the hell does that have to do with black pill thought in general...... exactly nothing. Oh and you saying that the black pill is the race pill @Tellem--T just made me think you're trolling, or actually just some white guy larping as black for lols, because that was some retarded shit, you literally just took all our shared hardships and tried to say its all just about race lol wtf.

If you stopped all white guys on earth from slaying our dicks would still be dry lol, you are focusing on something pointless which doesn't change our lives.

I'm not trying to ascend, I plan to retire to a country with cheap legal prostitution and enjoy a stress free pleasure filled life, I don't know why you guys are chasing after so hardcore "ascension", also I see that as a misuse of the word, more accurately you are just becoming a normie, so its more like "normalization" (and I hate math so I dislike this on so many levels). I never believed love was a real thing so I don't feel like I lost anything really, only thing I missed out on was sex, which I plan to make up for in my later years (wealthmaxxing should be your focus).

For me my goal is ascension, opting out of society, becoming a land lord and just spending my years (30's and the rest of my life) relaxing and having "string free" sex. I don't know why that isn't also your goal. Most of us would end up being betabux anyways in this social climate, so why the hell would you want to ascend "normalize"?.

If you think I'm gonna lets some clearly race obsessed idiot try to add some black lives matter BS into this movement you can go fuck off lol. Your logic is retarded, there are people slaying everywhere, and we can't stop that, focusing just on white guys slaying is ridiculous. Yes JBW is legitimate, but what the hell does that have to do with black pill thought in general...... exactly nothing. Oh and you saying that the black pill is the race pill @Tellem--T just made me think you're trolling, or actually just some white guy larping as black for lols, because that was some retarded shit, you literally just took all our shared hardships and tried to say its all just about race lol wtf.

If you stopped all white guys on earth from slaying our dicks would still be dry lol, you are focusing on something pointless which doesn't change our lives.

I'm not trying to ascend, I plan to retire to a country with cheap legal prostitution and enjoy a stress free pleasure filled life, I don't know why you guys are chasing after so hardcore "ascension", also I see that as a misuse of the word, more accurately you are just becoming a normie, so its more like "normalization" (and I hate math so I dislike this on so many levels). I never believed love was a real thing so I don't feel like I lost anything really, only thing I missed out on was sex, which I plan to make up for in my later years (wealthmaxxing should be your focus).

For me my goal is ascension, opting out of society, becoming a land lord and just spending my years (30's and the rest of my life) relaxing and having "string free" sex. I don't know why that isn't also your goal. Most of us would end up being betabux anyways in this social climate, so why the hell would you want to ascend "normalize"?.

?????? lol. I suspect the bulk of this was meant for Tellem--T, given that I'm neither race-obsessed nor ascension-obsessed. I'm zen AF tbh, idgaf about most of grievances expressed here, except pure blackpill -- the nihilism kind not the angry retribution kind. (if I'm obsessed about anything it's science tho, hence /r/blackpillscience)

Anyway, all I'm saying is, if you feel Jack misrepresented what you think the community stands for -- then stand up for your beliefs and be the diversity (of opinion) you wish to see in the media. Do a live interview. Takes serious balls and if you are as passionate about your thoughts IRL as you are in text it shouldn't be a problem

?????? lol. I suspect the bulk of this was meant for Tellem--T, given that I'm neither race-obsessed nor ascension-obsessed. I'm zen AF tbh, idgaf about most of grievances expressed here, except pure blackpill -- the nihilism kind not the angry retribution kind. (if I'm obsessed about anything it's science tho, hence /r/blackpillscience)

Anyway, all I'm saying is, if you feel Jack misrepresented what you think the community stands for -- then stand up for your beliefs and be the diversity (of opinion) you wish to see in the media. Do a live interview. Takes serious balls and if you are as passionate about your thoughts IRL as you are in text it shouldn't be a problem

Yes most, basically all of it was directed at Tellem and am I not retarded enough to put my face out there and lose my fucking job just for 15 mins of fame that leads nowhere lol. I have much bigger plans for the future of incels and my personal future, why the hell would I ruin that, that jack guy likely saw this thing as a "way out" to get some "status" and also as a "power play" to become a cultural icon, look at some of the BS he said, that he's going to "steer" the movement in certain directions and ban misogyny (as though he's a leader). I'm not gambling a possible "job" as a cultural icon with the "actual job" I have where I negotiated a raise for myself lol. I even plan on starting a decent paying part time job and finishing my degree, this jack guys life was obviously going nowhere, or it was where he already wanted it and he got bored of the monotony, I am not in either position.

Even my youtube videos don't have my actual voice or face, because I have bigger plans that simply "becoming a known person".

If you get interviewed, please mention some stuffs about atomic blackpill, hypergamy, degeneracy and racepill. Talk something like "killing innocent pedestrian is horrible, but ..."

Why is the delete button visible? Only the user who has made the comment can delete it. Did you write it op?:think::think::think:

Absolutely aces ideology. First wall of text ive read in months that i enjoyed reading. Best of luck, and practice good online security.

dont trust reporters.

in the flat earth space this one guy trusted joe rogan and did a full interview on weather manipulation. They then edited it for tv to make him look crazy.

incel is about as normal as flat earth to normies. so expect it to be edited as hell. news doesn't report anything past their own bias.

You should have set up a Twitter and asked her to contact you via her Twitter.

This blackpill was worth reading all the way through. It describes very well the circumstances that have led us to where we are now.

All I have to say is.......

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Now we're talking!!!!!

I

ER had Whitney Houston, Dahmer had Skinny Puppy, Ramirez had AC/DC; anything good with a man of culture is good with me.[/QUOTE
Why is the delete button visible? Only the user who has made the comment can delete it. Did you write it op?:think::think::think:
how could he write a message to himself seems pointless tbh

I

I like that song sounds like the 70’s a little

I'm glad they got a real incel this time to talk to rather than another fakecel cuck like Jack.

I didn't even notice that, I never really look to delete messages or block people because I don't avoid a chance to argue and prove my points. Which is probably the only reason why I'm "decent" at making arguments. In my earlier years you could say I was "more religious" and I would spend hours arguing with atheists online on youtube in various video comment sections lol.

it's a private message, you can delete those. go to https://www.reddit.com/message/messages/
Like this guy said, I barely use reddit so I don't know much about its options

You can learn from your "enemies" if you study them, my arguments were never that "God is good" though, I always thought God was "evil" (fucked up), my arguments were really that the "atheistic theories" about how we came to exist make no logical sense, which is a fact. You don't have to believe in the Christian God, but to think all this just poofed into existence because nothing exploded and created everything, that sounds just as ridiculous as any religious story of creation, so in some weird sense it validates all those other stories lol.

The funniest thing about the Christian doctrine I think is the fact that they often state that if a human had never known about God, and lived a "hedonisitc life" but it was "non-violent" (they didn't kill, murder, steal, etc, basically the average atheist on earth) they would still go to heaven. I remember arguing with an atheist and he showed me the image I posted (easy to find by googling) and it really dawned on me then how illogical and fucked up that aspect of Christianity really is. That "loophole" always makes me pissed because then why isn't Christianity a secret order dedicated to hiding the existence of the Christian God and Christian doctrine. You could maximize the amount of souls that go to heaven if you had just hid the doctrine to begin with, but no, lets tell people who were ignorant so that they could now be sent to hell lol. This here is what makes me think that "christians are evil" and they don't even realize it (I myself ironically identify as Christian, but when you think of it not really, its more of just a triviality of stating what religion you subscribe to).

The vatican was supposed to be this hidden organization dedicated to hiding the existence and doctrine of the "one true God", it doesn't make anysense to have such a loophole and to not take advantage of it. Basically 90% of the entirety of earths population would be going to heaven if not for these evil fucks if the what they say is actually true (that ignorance of God makes you exempt from eternal punishment if you still lived a "decent" and "peaceful" life).

I plan to make a video on this one day titled - Christianity Is Evil lol.

Attachments

• Christianity Is Evil.jpeg
    Christianity Is Evil.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 90
Reporter 2

A little update, I'm not going to talk to her though, I'm not some attention whore, I just need her to spread my post and the rest is history, i'll have time enough to talk and speak freely without fear of ruining my life in the coming years. Right now I need to focus on building my wealth. Really and truly there is no such thing as "free speech" because in other to "speak freely" one ironically must be able to AFFORD TO SPEAK FREELY. Say the wrong things and you will lose your job and be socially ostracized.

If I had won the lottery I would already be skyping with her right now because then I could afford to take on all that infamy, that's why in a way I haves strong disdain for richcels who are currently doing nothing, I guarantee you there is an incel out there who has a large inheritance or won the lottery and instead of doing what I intend to do, they do nothing when they have nothing to lose.

@BlkPillPres for spokesman!!!
This is true, that faagot @jackbud made a fool of himself saying that we cant blame women for their actions. He still has the balls to go on national tv lol. Something i would never do

@BlkPillPres for spokesman!!!
This is true, that faagot @jackbud made a fool of himself saying that we cant blame women for their actions. He still has the balls to go on national tv lol. Something i would never do

I wouldn't attribute his actions to bravery but to egoism, he wants to be "the face" of the "incel movement" and not "the voice" of it, one gives you status and the other really doesn't. Like I said before, his life was either so much shit that destroying it and becoming an "internet celebrity" is a better choice, or his life was so good and monotonous that he got tired of it and is doing this to "shake things up". But nobody with a life they enjoy and see it "going somewhere" is going to do what he did.

This is a "power play" and I won't give him any props at all for it, if he had made actual black pill arguments I would have, but this is clearly an attempt to just appease the masses and gain some fame for himself, he might even get laid due to this because he isn't a bad looking guy, I can see there will be women coming forward trying to "change him" and boasting about fucking him "into reality" online and him going along with it, complete betrayal is all I see here, and if it goes that far he has to be killed to set an example.

Him representing us is even worse because it plays into the false often repeated arguments of it being our personality and not looks keeping us from getting laid. I think that's why they chose him too, they used him and he didn't give one fuck about us and also used them, despite how much he likely "set us back" he didn't care.

Be a brothER; don't cuck to foreign media!

Be a brothER; don't cuck to foreign media!
This may be an actual chance to get our true message out there, It can't be wasted, we need to take that black pill section they were planning on creating and create it now, all the studies, data, charts., etc (e.g. the deleted OK Cupid pages) need to get plastered in this documentary. Even if he doesn't follow through with properly representing us we can use the hype of the documentary circulating through the internet to spread our message.

We have to undo the fuckery that @jackbud (the fucking traitor) did, he never made our stance clear and he made us look like a bunch of good looking, socially incompetent morons, he invalidated everything we say and believe in with a false presentation, he literally used us to prop himself up. When people think of incel they likely think of that guy, let that sink in, the guy that said he is going to ban misogyny in the forums and allow women into the incel community JFL.

Sorry we can't let this pass us by, a documentary is going to get made whether we take part in or not if you think this through, somebody is going to make it at some point, might as well be him on our terms.

This may be an actual chance to get our true message out there, It can't be wasted, we need to take that black pill section they were planning on creating and create it now, all the studies, data, charts., etc (e.g. the deleted OK Cupid pages) need to get plastered in this documentary. Even if he doesn't follow through with properly representing us we can use the hype of the documentary circulating through the internet to spread our message.

We have to undo the fuckery that @jackbud (the fucking traitor) did, he never made our stance clear and he made us look like a bunch of good looking, socially incompetent morons, he invalidated everything we say and believe in with a false presentation, he literally used us to prop himself up. When people think of incel they likely think of that guy, let that sink in, the guy that said he is going to ban misogyny in the forums and allow women into the incel community JFL.

Sorry we can't let this pass us by, a documentary is going to get made whether we take part in or not if you think this through, somebody is going to make it at some point, might as well be him on our terms.
If, at all, you're really hell-bent on using this slim chance to do something, don't back down from ANY of your beliefs to make it more '''palatable''' for the enemy, they can either join the best or die like the rest. Stand your ground on all scales and be a true Son of Incelistan. Put FEAR and TERROR in the enemy's hearts. God-speed brother, and don't let down Incelistan or it's peoples!

Last edited:
@jackbud is humanity's biggest traitor. To hell with him!

Glad I have your support, lets all work together to be brutally honest and mindfuck normies into oblivion (its a group effort), enough of this half assed "lets try to come off nice" BS, it makes me sick. Was seriously let down by @jackbud. I was actually thinking "this is our moment", I was expecting some good shit, even if not extremist and violent like myself, he didn't have to go all the way to the other end of the spectrum and be pathetic and "nice", I was expecting him to speak more on what I did in my post and not beat around the bush with "niceties", he wasted the air time smh.

Really good post in the OP. I agree that is a good summary of how this all came to be.

What you have to understand about the media however is they circled around jackbud for a reason. It wasn't coincidence. They don't put people on the air without pre-screening them. Ie. He would have been pre-interviewed before any interview actually took place. If he actually voiced controversial opinions that might have led viewers to become upset or change the channel, they simply wouldn't have put him on the air.

The news isn't about getting to the truth. It's about telling a version of the truth that attracts the most viewers.

That version as it stands for us is that incels are "sad/pathetic/angry white misogynists who need to make more of an effort and stop blaming women for their problems".

Jackbud gave them that, so they took it and ran with it. If it wasn't him, they would have found some other soft guy to play that role. Or they just wouldn't have put anyone on the air at all.