Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I may be sacked from my job

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
So I am playing Career Mode with West Ham and after 4 seasons (2 Premier Leagues won and 1 Carabao Cup) I am on 8th place in Premier League with 3 games left and only 6th place possible while the objective is to win the league or at least finish top 4.

My only hope is to win Champions League and I am playing in final versus City, wish me luck buddy boyos.

Good luck
I finished 6th in Premier League and lost Champions League final against City 2-1, I scored a goal in 71' minute then they came back in 10 minutes for 2-1. I am seething but at least I wasn't sacked, now the board wants me to get Top 4 and win Europa League but as long as I get top 4 I will be fine.

What inceldom does to a mfker

I mean 2 premier league cups in 4 seasons is pretty damn good if they want to drop you because of 1 bad season, they'd be fools. Play well coach

So I am playing Career Mode with West Ham and after 4 seasons (2 Premier Leagues won and 1 Carabao Cup) I am on 8th place in Premier League with 3 games left and only 6th place possible while the objective is to win the league or at least finish top 4.

My only hope is to win Champions League and I am playing in final versus City, wish me luck buddy boyos.
If you lose your video game job, do you apply to become the virtual waterboy?

At first I thought you meant a real job but then I remembered you've never been to university just like me

At first I thought you meant a real job but then I remembered you've never been to university just like me
Are you some old user with deleted account?