Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I may be going to jail.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I have annoying neighbours and over a month ago their daughter with her husband were finalyl going home with their ugly baby and I got so pissed off at them for making sounds above me all day and on the staircase as well (and it was pretty late might I add) that I started punching my own doors when the fuckers were going by them with that kid. A few weeks ago I saw some old foid giving some documents to my neighbour I am pretty sure these were papers for them to press the charges against me or some shit for scaring their little fuck and/or suggested threatening LOL IDK but I have a feeling this is the case. Either way IDK if police will agree with them or not and if so, what I can expect, jail time, or just some fine I will have to pay or whatever, either way, if I suddenly disappear you will know why.

Just tell cops you were tap dancing.

Can you come up with some Saul-Goodman-esque excuse?

Like you thought the door was infested with bedbugs or fleas so you were trying to knock them out of the crevices?

Or maybe the wood was warped so you were trying to fix it.

Can't you just say something along those lines?

Are they in an apartment above you? Are there shared halls like in a multiplex? It's not clear from the OP.

Can you come up with some Saul-Goodman-esque excuse?

Like you thought the door was infested with bedbugs or fleas so you were trying to knock them out of the crevices?

Or maybe the wood was warped so you were trying to fix it.

Can't you just say something along those lines?
Yeah I actually came up with an excuse but I won't be sharing it here, for some reason I am fucking scared it will later be bad for me (it may come out).

lawyer max time

find the best lawyer you can

get his number

remeber it

adnd dont talk to the police if u get arrested

request your call and your lawyer

win the court case

Yeah I actually came up with an excuse but I won't be sharing it here, for some reason I am fucking scared it will later be bad for me (it may come out).
High iq tbh.
dont talk to the police if u get arrested

win the court case

You not going to jail bruv they might think ya schizophrenic though.

SAY U WHERE RENAVTING

Say there was a fly on the wall you couldn't get

We can make them stronger at least to knock out whiteknight cucks.
tbh I had some comments on my knuckle hardness by taller men it's going well

I have annoying neighbours and over a month ago their daughter with her husband were finalyl going home with their ugly baby and I got so pissed off at them for making sounds above me all day and on the staircase as well (and it was pretty late might I add) that I started punching my own doors when the fuckers were going by them with that kid. A few weeks ago I saw some old foid giving some documents to my neighbour I am pretty sure these were papers for them to press the charges against me or some shit for scaring their little fuck and/or suggested threatening LOL IDK but I have a feeling this is the case. Either way IDK if police will agree with them or not and if so, what I can expect, jail time, or just some fine I will have to pay or whatever, either way, if I suddenly disappear you will know why.
Just say you were annoyed with your day, dont blame the kid because the police will pick up on that, its not a crime to get angry on your property

If u need lawyer base which one u get off their looks

Make sure you hire an attorney quickly. When you do, work with him to come up with a good excuse

It's better to live on the top floor of any multiple apartment bldg.

Living too close to neighbors sucks ass. Where I live there's a guy who laughs and talks loudly the whole night, I think he has mental problems. But luckily, his house is far enough from mine that I don't hear it when the doors are closed in my room.

Best of luck going up against the legal system as an incel. You’ll need it

Doubt you'll be going to jail for that.

Tell them you were punching a spider on the door or something

Eat rice

Just tell them you were fixing your door.
And I don't think you'll go to jail just for making noise.

Sorry but the chances are it wasn't related to you... You are not this anime protagonist dude...

lawyer max time

find the best lawyer you can

get his number

remeber it

adnd dont talk to the police if u get arrested

win the court case

Tell the cops you were just crucifying a little cat to your door.

Wtf, you can go to jail for scaring someone? jesus thats fucking retarded

Why would you be in legal trouble for punching your own door jfl.

Wtf, you can go to jail for scaring someone? jesus thats fucking retarded

I doubt they can do anything at this point. You have the right to smash your door and shout in your property, if the sound is not too heavy. If it's too heavy, it must be heard by 2 cops. And even then, they will probably just knock at your door and say you to lower the volume. If you don't, they'll probably fine you.

Honestly, even if I live in France, I've already smashed my neighbors' foid door with a 5 kgs dumbbell several times, because her fucking dog wouldn't shut up, and nobody did anything. Same when I smashed her door with my fists or my feet, shouting at her like hell. People are cowards, I really doubt the OP will get any problem for that (
excepted if this family knows the police chief, or IS the police chief.

I doubt they can do anything at this point. You have the right to smash your door and shout in your property, if the sound is not too heavy. If it's too heavy, it must be heard by 2 cops. And even then, they will probably just knock at your door and say you to lower the volume. If you don't, they'll probably fine you.

Honestly, even if I live in France, I've already smashed my neighbors' foid door with a 5 kgs dumbbell several times, because her fucking dog wouldn't shut up, and nobody did anything. Same when I smashed her door with my fists or my feet, shouting at her like hell. People are cowards, I really doubt the OP will get any problem for that (
excepted if this family knows the police chief, or IS the police chief.
You aggresiveness mog me.

My neighboors are so fucking loud with their kids I've end up having to take pills to just stand them. I will shoot any one of their kids. Im doing what I can so I can move in a year or so as this levels of noise would kill any normal person.

My neighboors are so fucking loud with their kids I've end up having to take pills to just stand them. I will shoot any one of their kids. Im doing what I can so I can move in a year or so as this levels of noise would kill any normal person.
Brutal. Mine aren't THAT bad but I guess it also depends on person, some people are very sensitive to shaking floor above you.

Jailmaxxing will not help you ascend but it is easier to LDAR in a jail cell.

You aggresiveness mog me.

I'm doing efforts every day to avoid burning my whole village. Feeling way better and less aggressive since I became a NEET last year. Being a wageslave was creating in me desires to destroy half my shitty country. And the other half maybe. Maybe.

Tell them you were punching a spider on the door or something
What’s up with all these terrible lies. If you do get questioned say your door was jammed.

lmao, you don't go to jail for this shit, relax

I'm doing efforts every day to avoid burning my whole village. Feeling way better and less aggressive since I became a NEET last year. Being a wageslave was creating in me desires to destroy half my shitty country. And the other half maybe. Maybe.
" A child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth."

just keep us updated , hope everything will be fine

Brutal. Mine aren't THAT bad but I guess it also depends on person, some people are very sensitive to shaking floor above you.
I really had the bad luck to live in one of the noisiest places on earth, I just hope I can move soon. I will still be fucked up as an incell, but I prefer to be an incel in silence than be tortured with loud noise every fucking day. Woun't you agree??