Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I may be going to jail.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
I really had the bad luck to live in one of the noisiest places on earth, I just hope I can move soon. I will still be fucked up as an incell, but I prefer to be an incel in silence than be tortured with loud noise every fucking day. Woun't you agree??
Absolutely, I think my autism makes me hate certain types of noises (bumping and floor shaking for example).

Absolutely, I think my autism makes me hate certain types of noises (bumping and floor shaking for example).
Im semiautistic too and I also fear jail for a number of reasons, for example being atrackted to teen JBs only. This makes me to be in a state of constant imsomnia and anxiety, ence when the noise thing becomes very irritating. So yes, im oversensitive to noise, but even that I really DO live in the noisiest place of my town. Just want to get the fuck out of here!

Christ, they are pathetic...
Not acting like an orderly, inhibited productive worker that is polite to everyone no matter and no matter where as an ugly male = hateful.

Why would you be in legal trouble for punching your own door jfl.

Last edited: