Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I may be going deaf in my left ear

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Last few hours my left ear has been muffled and now it has a ringing sound when i hear any type of sound.
Looked up my symptoms and i could either have tinnitus, OR just have a blocked ear tube.

FUCKINGwonderful

:incel:

Tine to hearingaidmax

That sounds bad. See a doctor.

I actually might have tenitis. I've had severe ringing in my ears at times recently

It's probably blocked with wax
Or tinitus is very common

I'll be playing doctor since @Ritalincel is banned, try nasonex. If you just recoved from a cold its very common to have blockage in one of your ear canals. Gl

Last edited:
I hope you don't have tinnitus. It's bad shit.

It's recurring for me each year and when that happens, my ear is in extreme pain. It feels worse than getting kicked in the balls sometimes.

Go to the doctor.

I'll be playing doctor since @Ritalincel is banned, try nasonex. If you just recoved from a cold its very common to have blockage in one of your ear canals. Gl
I was just about to @ him until I remembered he’s banned. :feelsbadman:

go to a pharmacy and tell them your ear is blocked.
they sell kits for inner-ear-cleaning for cheap. i bought one last year and it was only 10€

I lost a bit of my right ear, probably due to playing the ride as a crash cymbal while drumming.

I have had tinnitus for years..

Deaf in my left ear due to medical malpractice. I can patch up the hole for $15,000, I wish insurance would cover it but insurance companies only cover overweight women.

I suggest to go to the doctor for a ear cleaning, in that way you can determine the cause of your symptoms. I had a similar situation and it was just a ear wax build up. If you don't have a previous medical history of hearing problems or they don't run in the family, I'm leaning on the optimistic side. A check up is justified in my opinion.

UPDATE:

My ear no longer feels blocked, nor has a ringing. Hopefully it stays like this

Just go to doctor ASAP OP you dont want to be deafcel

Over for hearingcels