Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I may be falling in love with the psychologist

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I look forward to the next session, as if my life revolved around it. I avoid saying many things to her. Every session I talk about this need to discover trivial things in life, like a simple warm hug, but she has no interest in hugging me, I wouldn't want a mercy hug either.

My elderly White male psychologist once knew me quite well.

"I know you don't like your relatives except your mother"

it wouldn't work and you know it
she's being paid to put on a fake smile

she's being paid to put on a fake smile

Elizabeth had some sort of "Social Worker" named Jenna. She took them to stores, et cetera...this was necessary since the support of my half-uncle offering my half-aunt discounted electronics and the support of their grandfather taking them to McDonalds daily for toys was never enough.

use the money for whores

Start talking about how much you want an attractive older women to give you a blowjob.

In high school I think I fell in love with a girl because she was willing to listen to my vents.

[UWSL]All it takes is a woman to give us incel any attention and we are already in love :feelsrope:.[/UWSL]

Elizabeth had some sort of "Social Worker" named Jenna. She took them to stores, et cetera...this was necessary since the support of my half-uncle offering my half-aunt discounted electronics and the support of their grandfather taking them to McDonalds daily for toys was never enough.

And, of-course, those trips to Indiana with "Aunt Pebbles" and their many half-siblings, since their mother was much too stupid to use contraception, or simply practice abstinence.

she and her BF laugh at you after your cucked talk sessions

And, of-course, those trips to Indiana with "Aunt Pebbles" and their many half-siblings, since their mother was much too stupid to use contraception, or simply practice abstinence.

Or, when Mother would take them to local restaurants or grocery stores. I was often at home.

Don't fall for it man. I sometimes feel that way about my foid psychologist too because she's nice to me and stuff, but understand that it's just a symptom of our desperation.

I look forward to the next session, as if my life revolved around it. I avoid saying many things to her. Every session I talk about this need to discover trivial things in life, like a simple warm hug, but she has no interest in hugging me, I wouldn't want a mercy hug either.
She's being paid to talk to you, its not real

Don't fall for it man. I sometimes feel that way about my foid psychologist too because she's nice to me and stuff, but understand that it's just a symptom of our desperation.
Therapy doesn’t work but why a foid? Wouldn’t it make more sense to have a ugly male psychologist. At least he might sympathize with your predicament.

Therapy doesn’t work but why a foid? Wouldn’t it make more sense to have a ugly male psychologist. At least he might sympathize with your predicament.
I don't take this therapy shit seriously I'm just trying to get ssi checks. My therapist already thinks I may be a future serial killer and I haven't even said much. The last thing I'd want to do is tell them what's really on my mind and get thrown into the crazy house again.

I don't take this therapy shit seriously I'm just trying to get ssi checks. My therapist already thinks I may be a future serial killer and I haven't even said much. The last thing I'd want to do is tell them what's really on my mind and get thrown into the crazy house again.
Yeah you gotta be careful. They’ll take you away if you say the wrong thing.

Yeah you gotta be careful. They’ll take you away if you say the wrong thing.
this almost happened to me unironically, make sure this doesn't happen. If you end up getting taken away, you'll be ranked down from second class citizen (incel) to third class citizen (incel with no legal rights)

this almost happened to me unironically, make sure this doesn't happen. If you end up getting taken away, you'll be ranked down from second class citizen (incel) to third class citizen (incel with no legal rights)
That’s why I think therapy is stupid. You’re rolling the dice and might get locked up in a mental ward

That’s why I think therapy is stupid. You’re rolling the dice and might get locked up in a mental ward
yeah it's pretty stupid I hate society
>go see a therapist t. normalfags
>gets arrested
:waitwhat: it's like the system is tailored to dispose of undesirables

yeah it's pretty stupid I hate society
>go see a therapist t. normalfags
>gets arrested
:waitwhat: it's like the system is tailored to dispose of undesirables
They don’t want men to become blackpilled. They want us to stay in line wage slave, pay taxes and simp.

incel trait, falling in love with any foid that will take the time to listen to you, even if its their job :fuk:

Take your life in your own hands and rape her. Shes inclined as a psychologist to not talk about it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back