Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I masturbate to rape stories on reddit

ElliotMogger

ElliotMogger

Professional misogynist
★★
So i go on the subreddit r/rape and go to "top of all time" and masturbate to foids rape stories, my favorite is one about a foid being raped by her captain on a ship over the course of a couple weeks, the stories are also probably true which turns me on even more, its just so hot hearing about these foids whine about getting raped and I like to imagine myself as the rapist in the stories.

Fuck yeah brocel:feelsPop:
abk5f2.jpeg

Link the hottest stories while you’re at it

Name checks out

My old avi.

Do you mog ER?

my favorite is one about a foid being raped by her captain on a ship over the course of a couple weeks

So i go on the subreddit r/rape and go to "top of all time" and masturbate to foids rape stories, my favorite is one about a foid being raped by her captain on a ship over the course of a couple weeks, the stories are also probably true which turns me on even more, its just so hot hearing about these foids whine about getting raped and I like to imagine myself as the rapist in the stories.

Check out r/rapekink. It's quarantined so it may be harder to access the first time, but it has a huge collection of stories where woman talk about being raped was unironically one of the most fulfilling experiences they have ever had, and despite society telling them it's not ok, they love it, become addicted and are forever ruined. Some even post follow up stories about how they go out "baiting" hoping they can tempt someone to do it to them again so they can get another taste.