Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I made the mistake of looking up people from my high school on linkdn and it was straight-up ropefuel.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Do not even think about doing this unless you want immediate ropefuel. This is the suicidefuel that being a NEET leads to as your life passes you by. I graduated from high school almost six years ago and really have nothing to show for it since; meanwhile my peers went on to do bigger and better things. A couple of days ago I decided to break out my yearbook out of curiosity since I hadn't done so in a couple of years and preceded to look up my former peer's names on google. My high school was relatively small so it was easy to look up the majority of people. Since most people don't use their real name on social media, the names quickly led to most of my former classmates in the form of their linkdn/other online resume sites. People that I sat with that I know were objectively less intelligent (not some cliche incel feeling of grandiosity) passing me by in unimaginable ways. College degrees, study abroad, internships, working for big companies, going for a master's degree, you name it... That isn't even to mention the myriad of social experiences that I was able to find out about a decent amount of them. Relationships, parties, living on their own, etc.. I missed out on all of it. It wouldn't even be the same if I were to attain such things in the future. I'm completely dead inside. Not even in a depressed way at this point, just an indescribable feeling of resentment, rage/rancor, and severe envy simultaneously mixed together with numbness and apathy. I attended a very academically rigorous high school where I surpassed the majority of these people on tests and essays and when I didn't it was because I was severely depressed the entire time and could have excelled even further if that hadn't been the case. I've been a NEET for years now and this is what it leads to. I'm at a complete impasse and total loss for words. If you were not socialized properly during your formative years then you are completely fucked and will be playing catch-up for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Brutal, I already forgot my classmates' names

Last edited:
Do not even think about doing this unless you want immediate ropefuel. This is the suicidefuel that being a NEET leads to as your life passes you by. I graduated from high school almost six years ago and really have nothing to show for it since; meanwhile my peers went on to do bigger and better things. A couple of days ago I decided to break out my yearbook out of curiosity since I hadn't done so in a couple of years and preceded to look up my former peer's names on google. My high school was relatively small so it was easy to look up the majority of people. Since most people don't use their real name on social media, the names quickly led to most of my former classmates in the form of their linkdn/other online resume sites. People that I sat with that I know were objectively less intelligent (not some cliche incel feeling of grandiosity) passing me by in unimaginable ways. College degrees, study abroad, internships, working for big companies, going for a master's degree, you name it... That isn't even to mention the myriad of social experiences that I was able to find out about a decent amount of them. Relationships, parties, living on their own, etc.. I missed out on all of it. It wouldn't even be the same if I were to attain such things in the future. I'm completely dead inside. Not even in a depressed way at this point, just an indescribable feeling of resentment, rage/rancor, and severe envy simultaneously mixed together with numbness and apathy. I attended a very academically rigorous high school where I surpassed the majority of these people on tests and essays and when I didn't it was because I was severely depressed the entire time and could have excelled even further if that hadn't been the case. I've been a NEET for years now and this is what it leads to. I'm at a complete impasse and total loss for words. If you were not socialized properly during your formative years then you are completely fucked and will be playing catch-up for the rest of your life.

Brutal Indeed. Any plans to pursue education/work now or enjoy that NEET life some more?

The way i see it. NEET is not bad, you are living a stress-free relaxed life and get a small piece of the pie from the hardwork of others (NeetBux - If you have this) while others become cogs in this world and have to deal with pressures and stress of their education and work life.

Obviously, they are have surpassed you in the social aspect (Interactions with others, Sex, Parties) but each path has its own downsides and upsides.

Brutal Indeed. Any plans to pursue education/work now or enjoy that NEET life some more?

The way i see it. NEET is not bad, you are living a stress-free relaxed life and get a small piece of the pie from the hardwork of others (NeetBux - If you have this) while others become cogs in this world and have to deal with pressures and stress of their education and work life.

Obviously, they are have surpassed you in the social aspect (Interactions with others, Sex, Parties) but each path has its own downsides and upsides.
The NEET life is not bad assuming you have the finances to do it indefinitely. Unless your family is apart of the aristocratic leisure class, 99% of NEETs do not have this. In that sense it is temporary and it's almost like you are a prisoner on death-row awaiting your execution. You will have to face the music/real world eventually and having no skills/degrees/connections to do so is essentially a death sentence. This is why many former NEETs end up roping or becoming homless once the NEET life is over.

some of the smart kids i know ended having mediocre jobs lmao

The NEET life is not bad assuming you have the finances to do it indefinitely. Unless your family is apart of the aristocratic leisure class, 99% of NEETs do not have this. In that sense it is temporary and it's almost like you are a prisoner on death-row awaiting your execution. You will have to face the music/real world eventually and having no skills/degrees/connections to do so is essentially a death sentence. This is why many former NEETs end up roping or becoming homless once the NEET life is over.
This is true i guess. Although the Wagie life is the same in this sense where, if you stop earning (Job Lost or Quit), its gonna be over for you unless you find another gig and keep grinding.

Savings only happen if you are in a good job and even that money buffer that you have incase you are not working, can only last for so long.

These representatives of the labour aristocracy, or of workers who have become bourgeois in outlook, must be pushed out of all their positions a hundred times more boldly than ever before, and replaced even by inexperienced workers, so long as they are closely tied to the exploited masses.

i think being incel in itself does not stop you from being good at academics so either you have a low iq or ur really lazy.

i think being incel in itself does not stop you from being good at academics so either you have a low iq or ur really lazy.
Social anxiety and lack of social connections can make school and everything in life a whole lot harder.

Social anxiety and lack of social connections can make school and everything in life a whole lot harder.
This. NTfags are privileged in every aspect of life.

i have neither of those. in fact, by my junior year everyone in school made an active effort to avoid or mess with me. I don't know if I would've done better academically if I didn't have anxiety and had social connections. I doubt it though. I don't see how it would've helped. Like, a known trope is the studious smart kid with no friends, so doing well academically while failing miserably socially is something that happens a lot I think.

if you stop earning (Job Lost or Quit), its gonna be over for you unless you find another gig and keep grinding
To be honest, most normies are incredibly shit when it comes to money. It's relatively easy to save up a year's salary if you aren't a complete idiot (i.e. no kids, no addictions, no car you can't afford, don't blow all your cash on funko pops). Even if you do lose your job, if you're not a complete idiot you should have enough of a nest to at least go a year unemployed.

i have neither of those. in fact, by my junior year everyone in school made an active effort to avoid or mess with me. I don't know if I would've done better academically if I didn't have anxiety and had social connections. I doubt it though. I don't see how it would've helped. Like, a known trope is the studious smart kid with no friends, so doing well academically while failing miserably socially is something that happens a lot I think.
sure, but you have to be smart enough to do it all with no help or social support that generally gives you a reason to live much less do school. I did well all throughout grade school and nosedived in college. wish i could have at least made it through before I lost all my fucks to give about school

Last edited:
That’s because muh school and muh test grades is complete and utter cope. It only matters if you’re a complete retard and can’t pass the class, otherwise it’s basically your looks and NT which carry you through your career.

very true.

Most relatable thread in 3 months