Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made my oneitis' life miserable

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
Long story short, whwn i was a youngcel i had a oneitis on this one girl from class. I was like 16. Was reading redpill shit at the time so thought i had a chance (cringe).

But anyways, after i got denied once again by her, i got MAD and proceeded to berate her by reminding her of her shitty experiences in middle school (she was bullied). After i reminded her of that experience, i could see her face go into a state of shock, she was probably experiencing PTSD:dab:

So then, the next day, she comes to school and she was noticeably different. I realized she was having severe social anxiety. So basically... From that day on, she has been unable to communicate with anyone and she is very weird and socially anxious and i saw her once again in a psychward (cringe, how tf did she end up there lol) and there was a group therapy and she said something dumb and everyone was laughing at her.

There was also a chad that made fun of her and she ended up talking to NO ONE. (Probably too much social anxiety to speak)

So yeah, lifefuel, i gave this bitch social anxiety disorder. She now understand how its like for us shycels in the world. She also has like terminal illnesses and shit so i hope she fucking dies lol. :feelsLSD:

Ascend with her. Play some mind games, tell her youre sorry and achieve some pussy

So then, the next day, she comes to school and she was noticeably different. I realized she was having severe social anxiety. So basically... From that day on, she has been unable to communicate with anyone and she is very weird and socially anxious and i saw her once again in a psychward (cringe, how tf did she end up there lol) and there was a group therapy and she said something dumb and everyone was laughing at her.
Good. She deserved it for being a toilet. :feelsLSD:

Tbh she's probably scared of me lol, cuz i literally used to stalk her after school. Don't think she would ever forgive me ngl.

Plus , i dont think she can have seggs. Shes terminally ill, iirc she cant have seggs cuz it could give her a heart attack or smth.

I am one of the few lucky cels who had a oneitis on a girl that cannot even have seggs, which is good cuz i cant be jealous then:feelsLSD:

Just because you hurt a foid that doesn't make it based. You care way too much about what she thinks.

I cringe at people with oneitis. It's simp behavior. Fix yourself.

Ascend with . Play some mind games, tell her youre sorry hieve some pussy

Just because you hurt a foid that doesn't make it based. You care way too much about what she thinks.

I cringe at people with oneitis. It's simp behavior. Fix yourself.

Fix yourself.
Tbh at this point after LDARing for 10 yrs and humiliating myself in all possible ways in social interactions, i think i just wanna rope :cryfeels:

Is there even any hope ..

Sadly, this is likely "LARP"...

Sadly, this is likely "LARP"...
No. Left hand to God (or whatever the phrase is), it happened. She has lost her personality and is now phishing for attention on Instagram (only has like 20 followers or smth) by posting pics of her being chronically ill and shit.

I have no reason to LARP.

I respect you

sounds fake but this reminds me of my next door neighbour. Never seen the girl but from what my mother said,there is this wheelchair bound (she can barely stand) blonde upper tier becky english girl living next door to mine. she is my ex oneitis sister. i don't think the girl is terminally ill,but she only goes out for hospital trips and supposedly has a lot of headaches and other pains i imagine. wonder if she was a degenerate before her illness.

sounds fake but this reminds me of my next door neighbour. Never seen the girl but from what my mother said,there is this wheelchair bound (she can barely stand) blonde upper tier becky english girl living next door to mine. she is my ex oneitis sister. i don't think the girl is terminally ill,but she only goes out for hospital trips and supposedly has a lot of headaches and other pains i imagine. wonder if she was a degenerate before her illness.
I swear its not fake. I do kinda feel bad for her now tho, i realize now she may not have deserved it. I was just enraged that she didnt like me or smth.

In any case, the damage is done. I may rope soon too

I swear its not fake. I do kinda feel bad for her now tho, i realize now she may not have deserved it. I was just enraged that she didnt like me or smth.

In any case, the damage is done. I may rope soon too
have you tried apologizing to the girl? sure she might have denied you because of pride(though to be honest,i doubt you two would want a relationship centered around christ as every marriage should be centered around),but considering you have also humiliated her, so there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to keep a grudge going. not that keeping a grudge is ever good but you get it.

i have been indirectly rejected a few times(had oneitis on girls who i then found out liked another guy), so i think i understood some of the anger.

have you tried apologizing to the girl? sure she might have denied you because of pride(though to be honest,i doubt you two would want a relationship centered around christ as every marriage should be centered around),but considering you have also humiliated her, so there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to keep a grudge going. not that keeping a grudge is ever good but you get it.

i have been indirectly rejected a few times(had oneitis on girls who i then found out liked another guy), so i think i understood some of the anger.
Tbh, she is also a christian i think. And no, i dont think i would have a relationship with her now anyways. Even if i could. She's just kinda pathetic, she's not like she used to be. Her social anxiety fucked her up. As it did with me. :incel:

But yeah, i guess i could have apologized to her. She was a pretty sweet girl, there was probably no reason to be an insulting retard to her. I still sometimes think about the damage ive done. I used to be her friend at least, and looking back, it would have been a good idea to have just stayed friends with her. I fucked up when i started reading all the BS internwt advice:"just confess your feelings to her bro" "just be persistent bro". But, persistence could have gotten me involved with the police. She could have charged me for sexual assault. So yeah, fuck my life. I cringe back at my past.

Tbh, she is also a christian i think. And no, i dont think i would have a relationship with her now anyways. Even if i could. She's just kinda pathetic, she's not like she used to be. Her social anxiety fucked her up. As it did with me. :incel:

But yeah, i guess i could have apologized to her. She was a pretty sweet girl, there was probably no reason to be an insulting retard to her. I still sometimes think about the damage ive done. I used to be her friend at least, and looking back, it would have been a good idea to have just stayed friends with her. I fucked up when i started reading all the BS internwt advice:"just confess your feelings to her bro" "just be persistent bro". But, persistence could have gotten me involved with the police. She could have charged me for sexual assault. So yeah, fuck my life. I cringe back at my past.
it's strange that she is christrian.i am quite happy that she has accepted our lord though. women are incredibly weak and any type of rejection causes much pain to their prideful self so it is impressive. this is assuming she is really a christrian,and not a hoe who masks as christrian(aka 99.99999% of christrian women).

also you can still apologize to her. you could try to at least add her on instagram or whatever social media you have of her. i mean there is nothing wrong with confession, and staying with a women who rejected you is a waste of time(99% of the times) and more heart breaking, but man when they die things change and your pangs of regret might be even higher.

She could have charged me for sexual assault.
what the fuck are you talking about? You obviously regret what you did. Reach out to her if you can and apologize. Even if she fully recovers and starts posting pics with her and a chad, you should be glad that you had a positive impact on her life. Foids will never understand our plight. To me, they are no more than dogs, but I still wouldn't hurt a dog. The shit that YOU desire needs to take a backseat.

Last edited:
Man, if your words had such an effect on her, there is a high chance you could actually had your oneitis like you back, you fucked up big time. This level of shock, at mere utterance of words, is something not even parents can't accomplish without severe trauma. You wasted it and used to fry her mind instead. It is like if you had a switch to light a house, you got mad that you were unable to light it a few times and used the switch to cause an electric storm and burn it down.

AAhaahaahhaha
Man, if your words had such an effect on her, there is a high chance you could actually had your oneitis like you back, you fucked up big time. This level of shock, at mere utterance of words, is something not even parents can't accomplish without severe trauma. You wasted it and used to fry her mind instead. It is like if you had a switch to light a house, you got mad that you were unable to light it a few times and used the switch to cause an electric storm and burn it down.
Hahahahahahah she doesnt like me bro, she wants me to KILL MYSELF probably. I am THE truest of cels, im telling you. She wants to use me like a sex slave and kill me :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Seems to be a larp.
AAhaahaahhaha

Hahahahahahah she doesnt like me bro, she wants me to KILL MYSELF probably. I am THE truest of cels, im telling you. She wants to use me like a sex slave and kill me :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Use you like a sex slave and then she wanna kill you? Confirmed larp

Seems to be a larp.

Use you like a sex slave and then she wanna kill you? Confirmed larp
not a larp, i just have delusional disorders. or mabe she really does want it , idk

Long story short, whwn i was a youngcel i had a oneitis on this one girl from class. I was like 16. Was reading redpill shit at the time so thought i had a chance (cringe).

But anyways, after i got denied once again by her, i got MAD and proceeded to berate her by reminding her of her shitty experiences in middle school (she was bullied). After i reminded her of that experience, i could see her face go into a state of shock, she was probably experiencing PTSD:dab:

There was also a chad that made fun of her and she ended up talking to NO ONE. (Probably too much social anxiety to speak)

So yeah, lifefuel, i gave this bitch social anxiety disorder. She now understand how its like for us shycels in the world. She also has like terminal illnesses and shit so i hope she fucking dies lol. :feelsLSD:
What did you remind her of:feelshaha:

Very well done! Fuck that bitch! Let her feel lots of pain! Fuck NPC and toilets

what is her number? she sounds like waif material

What did you remind her of:feelshaha:
i reminded her of how she used to phish for attention on formspring or ask.fm or whatever the fuck. You should have seen her face LMAO, it was a face of pure horror ,as in , "fuck i got exposed". That whore came to class the next day and was socially anxious as FUCK. It's been 4 years now and she is still a socially awkward retarded freak, THANK GOD.