Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made ITcucks mad AGAIN

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
No, but I knew kids growing up whose parents were.
Brutal. Inbreds have a lot of genetic defects that can be life threatening i wish i was a normal kid :feelsrope: Are you from Pakistan?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/v055kl/im_just_short_of_the_bare_minimum_and_im_not/

:feelsLightsaber:lmao lets gooo comments are bluepilled soy so didn't read and seethe more tranny landwhale faggots and kill yourself if you can't :feelsokman: View attachment 619186I STUDY FOR 8-10 HOURS PER DAY FAGGOTS AND 12+ HOURS ON WEEKENDS MY FUCKING GOD AND ITS SO GIGAROPEFUEL I HAVE DONE THIS FROM THE PAST THREE YEARS TO PASS MY MS ENTRANCES BECAUSE I LIVE IN CURRYLAND AND YOU CANNOT CRACK A NATIONAL LEVEL ENTRANCE EXAM BY JUST READING A FUCKING BOOK TRANNY FAGGOTS SOYCUCKS YOU HAVE TO SOLVE N NUMBER OF QUESTIONS AND ATTEMPT MOCK TESTS I'M ATTEMPTING MOCK TESTS FROM THE LAST 4 MONTHS AND SCORING BAD IN THEM CAN MAKE ANYONE ROPE IM NOT EVEN JOKING AND I PROBABLY WORK HARD THAN YOU SOYS WILL EVER WORK IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FOR DOUBTING SOMEONE'S HARDWORK FUCK YOU FAGGOTS :feelsstudy: and at least i don't go on plebbit or r/antiwork and whine about "muh boss told me to finish the work assigned to me on time muh human rights violation i quit:soy::foidSoy:" I work so fucking hard you guys don't even know me to say that

Based. I love how delusional the incels there are. If they actually had a life they would stop lurking here and actually sleep with women. Fucking brownie points lmao wait till sub-3 orge femcel becky cucks you with brownies up your arse ITfaggot

Brutal. Inbreds have a lot of genetic defects that can be life threatening i wish i was a normal kid :feelsrope: Are you from Pakistan?
No, Im Indian-Caribbean, my family lost all connection to the homeland long long ago but I grew up in a South Asian area.

No, Im Indian-Caribbean, my family lost all connection to the homeland long long ago but I grew up in a South Asian area.
Oh okay so you're half south asian and half white/black?

we must stay strong as a fist, united till the end brocels