Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made ITcucks mad AGAIN

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/v055kl/im_just_short_of_the_bare_minimum_and_im_not/

:feelsLightsaber:lmao lets gooo comments are bluepilled soy so didn't read and seethe more tranny landwhale faggots and kill yourself if you can't :feelsokman:
IMG 20220529 154756
I STUDY FOR 8-10 HOURS PER DAY FAGGOTS AND 12+ HOURS ON WEEKENDS MY FUCKING GOD AND ITS SO GIGAROPEFUEL I HAVE DONE THIS FROM THE PAST THREE YEARS TO PASS MY MS ENTRANCES BECAUSE I LIVE IN CURRYLAND AND YOU CANNOT CRACK A NATIONAL LEVEL ENTRANCE EXAM BY JUST READING A FUCKING BOOK TRANNY FAGGOTS SOYCUCKS YOU HAVE TO SOLVE N NUMBER OF QUESTIONS AND ATTEMPT MOCK TESTS I'M ATTEMPTING MOCK TESTS FROM THE LAST 4 MONTHS AND SCORING BAD IN THEM CAN MAKE ANYONE ROPE IM NOT EVEN JOKING AND I PROBABLY WORK HARD THAN YOU SOYS WILL EVER WORK IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FOR DOUBTING SOMEONE'S HARDWORK FUCK YOU FAGGOTS :feelsstudy: and at least i don't go on plebbit or r/antiwork and whine about "muh boss told me to finish the work assigned to me on time muh human rights violation i quit:soy::foidSoy:" I work so fucking hard you guys don't even know me to say that

Last edited:
it tears are incels in denial:lul:

it tears are incels in denial:lul:
Most of them are mentally ill degenerate trannies and soys who are into cuckolding can't expect more

soycucks, postwall roasties, troons and "i promise i'm not incel see im very kind, just unlucky with women, but I don't blame them they can suck off different chad every weekend if they want to I will still treat them as if they're virgin":feelskek:

soycucks, postwall roasties, troons and "i promise i'm not incel see im very kind, just unlucky with women, but I don't blame them they can suck off different chad every weekend if they want to I will still treat them as if they're virgin":feelskek:
Yup. :feelskek:

The op's flair is "soyboy chad" :lul::lul::lul:

The op's flair is "soyboy chad" :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah lmao:feelskek: and IT is [UWSL]ignorant to not know that how exams are conducted in asian countries especially entrance exams and what students have to do to get selected 10 hrs of studycelling is just average over here[/UWSL]

Why do you study so much

Don't study so much.

These faggots deserve to get taken advantaged of by foids.

Why do you study so much
Coz i have to prepare for NIMCET and to be eligible for that i have to maintain a 6.5 CGPA so i give 5 hours for college and 5-4 hours for entrance so its rounds up to 9-10 hours

JEE aspirants study 12 hours a day, why are they saying no one studies 10 hours a day?

Coz i have to prepare for NIMCET and to be eligible for that i have to maintain a 6.5 CGPA so i give 5 hours for college and 5-4 hours for entrance so its rounds up to 9-10 hours
Lmao you don't need 5 hours a day to maintain 6.5 cgpa in any college course.

Lmao you don't need 5 hours a day to maintain 6.5 cgpa in any college course.
Ik and i maintain 7.5-8 cgpa lol 6.5 is just the eligibility and i don't wanna take risks

Ik and i maintain 7.5-8 cgpa lol 6.5 is just the eligibility and i don't wanna take risks
Just saw nimcet. Was surprised. Didn't expect 10+2 math lol.

If was gonna study this hard might as well have prepared for Jee

If was gonna study this hard might as well have prepared for Jee
I did lol but i fucked my chemistry and was getting NSUT delhi but fag parents didn't let me go there because i was only 16 when i attempted JEE so i raged and gave up and went to pune to do BCA

I did lol but i fucked my chemistry and was getting NSUT delhi but fag parents didn't let me go there because i was only 16 when i attempted JEE so i raged and gave up and went to pune to do BCA
Where are you from?

U were getting nsut delhi but not vnit?
Nope NITs were way above for counseling and i wasn't even getting computer science in NSUT my rank was fucked i was getting Electrical engineering not even ECE

Life fuel, I hate INCEL TEARS.

most intel tear users are incels themselves jfl

Nope NITs were way above for counseling and i wasn't even getting computer science in NSUT my rank was fucked i was getting Electrical engineering not even ECE
Nsut is still a good place. Never knew they have fallen behind nits now.

Nsut is still a good place. Never knew they have fallen behind nits now.
NITs are way better than NSUT in both campus and placements wise and im getting into the top NIT Trichy by NIMCET

NITs are way better than NSUT in both campus and placements wise and im getting into the top NIT Trichy by NIMCET
Nsut used to be top tier competitive shit back in the days. Maybe should've taken IT in NSIT or comp sci in any of the lower NITs. Parents are retarded for not allowing. Anyway no point lamenting the past

Nsut used to be top tier competitive shit back in the days. Maybe should've taken IT in NSIT or comp sci in any of the lower NITs. Parents are retarded for not allowing. Anyway no point lamenting the past
Did u graduate from nsut?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:fucking brutal what are you doing now?
Rotting. When get to MCA remember to code very hard. Ur 10 hour journey mustn't end. Without profile course and degree useless, shit placement. Build profile.

Infact u should've been coding now instead of having to waste time with bullshit useless entrance math. Anyway can't be helped since mca needed.

Also make time for pussy. College chicks be horny af
Yeah college chicks are going to sex a shitskin acne ridden dravidian with a facial birth defect. Nice joke jabroni

Yeah college chicks are going to sex a shitskin acne ridden dravidian with a facial birth defect. Nice joke jabroni
Brrrutal. What kind of defect?

Brrrutal. What kind of defect?
IMG 20220525 210607
this. I read somewhere that this is caused by first cousin having kids and my parents are first cousins and this is nothing mine's even worse

They are all Cuckmericans on IT who have never studied a hard day in their lives. They would probably sui trying to study for some hardcore Asian entrance exam like JEE/NEET, GaoKao or Suneung

yeah i will definitely try
When are you giving your exams? I finished my normal school exams in Friday (officialy finished high-school) and I'm giving the Uni entry exams in the 3rd, 6th, 8th and 10th of June.

They are all Cuckmericans on IT who have never studied a hard day in their lives. They would probably sui trying to study for some hardcore Asian entrance exam like JEE/NEET, GaoKao or Suneung
Tbh

When are you giving your exams? I finished my normal school exams in Friday (officialy finished high-school) and I'm giving the Uni entry exams in the 3rd, 6th, 8th and 10th of June.
I finished highschool 3 years ago and my exam is on 20th of June and results are on 5th of July I'll probably get selected in counselling round 1 tbh :feelsLightsaber:

I finished highschool 3 years ago and my exam is on 20th of June and results are on 5th of July I'll probably get selected in counselling round 1 tbh :feelsLightsaber:
I hope you succeed:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I hope you succeed:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Thanks
IMG 20220529 193435
i have to download the admit card next month and the exams are next month as well kinda based tbh I'll be in NIT Trichy this year lets goooooooo

ThanksView attachment 619228i have to download the admit card next month and the exams are next month as well kinda based tbh I'll be in NIT Trichy this year lets goooooooo
I don't know if I'll pass in my city but at least my parents have told me that they can afford paying for rent if I pass somewhere else. I'm definitely gonna pass too. LET'S GO BROCELS!!! LET'S MONEYMAXX SO WE CAN COPE WELL!!!:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I don't know if I'll pass in my city but at least my parents have told me that they can afford paying for rent if I pass somewhere else. I'm definitely gonna pass too. LET'S GO BROCELS!!! LET'S MONEYMAXX SO WE CAN COPE WELL!!!:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:feelsLightsaber: